Pages:
Author

Topic: How Can We Make Sure Bitcoin Never Ends? - page 6. (Read 5427 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?
Those are just their predictions and we should not believe it.
Bitcoin is considered a new revolution of technology, known as the 4.0 generation.
Bitcoin really brings a lot of benefits in transferring money and creating more jobs for the unemployed. Not only that, we can invest in bitcoin. It is good that the price of bitcoin is very predictable, the news always controls the cost of bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 11
Some people like the Brazil Central Bank Chief called Bitcoin a Bubble & Pyramid Scheme, how can the bitcoin industry prove this wrong and make sure bitcoin never ends but grows bigger?

Every now and then there’s an article written claiming that Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme. But is it really? Sure the system rewards the early investors, but is this really unfair? The earlier you hopped on the train the bigger the risk you will have. Every now and then a bank CEO or some other relic play the tulip bubble card. Bitcoin’s price curve looks exactly like what you’d expect from a global fear of missing out. They all fail to recognize that Bitcoin is a completely different beast. If there is a bubble it may pop, but as Bitcoin has proven many times its strength, only to come back again even stronger and more resilient.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
We can make sure bitcoin never ends by always investing and making use of bitcoin and making sure that we keep the demand up no matter what. Don't panic sell as this affects the price more than anything.
sorry to say my opposite opinion. Investing in bitcoin is not the best way to make bitcoin never ending. we can do a simpler analysis. Let's look at the time of bitcoin formation and its development.
It is clear that the new bitcoin was only popular around the world five months ago because of the price of it. So bitcoin will never end at the present time. In addition, we need to have confidence in bitcoin.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
We can make sure bitcoin never ends by always investing and making use of bitcoin and making sure that we keep the demand up no matter what. Don't panic sell as this affects the price more than anything.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I do not know for sure whether bitcoin will survive or not. But if the users or investors continue to increase and there are still many people who support bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin will always exist and as long as the internet is still serving the crowd
We can never 100% sure that either bitcoin will survive for ever or not, but looking the interest of the people and the need that we can feel in future for the crytpo currency we can expect that bitcoin will survive for long long time. I think not only bitcoin but some other crypto currencies will also survive for long time because in modern time we are expecting that people will give more preference to bitcoin and other online currencies.
Activity: 104
I do not know for sure whether bitcoin will survive or not. But if the users or investors continue to increase and there are still many people who support bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin will always exist and as long as the internet is still serving the crowd
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
As the holder and investor of bitcoin, I think that in our hands on how we stay the bitcoin in the future. The more people are getting interested in the bitcoins then, the more stockholders will come, and services bitcoin continuously to improving. I believe the bitcoin is our future bitcoin can be the global currency in this world, so I can say that It wouldn't end. Did heard Bill gate about the bitcoin. Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap transaction can be
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
We can keep bitcoins floating by actually spending, trading, and buying bitcoins as frequent as possible. This keeps circulation moving and a lot more people would buy and sell bitcoins as qell. If we stop buying and selling, bitcoins will eventually lose value and die.
That is a good point. We should keep circulating bitcoin to the market and to the other people because that is how the bitcoin works and the other people like miners who support the network earn by confirming so if we will continue to circulate bitcoin then we can make bitcoin live longer. We can also make sure that bitcoin never ends if we will continue to improve bitcoin for a better version.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
We can keep bitcoins floating by actually spending, trading, and buying bitcoins as frequent as possible. This keeps circulation moving and a lot more people would buy and sell bitcoins as qell. If we stop buying and selling, bitcoins will eventually lose value and die.
Activity: 602
  I believe that you do not need to prove anything to anybody, time will pass and everyone will see that bitcoin is the most reliable and necessary monetary unit. As it seems to me, many are simply afraid of bitcoin, since everything is unknown and unexplored.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
In my opinion, bitcoin will stay in the first place before a new coin can replace it, and this situation will last quite a long time, most new comer get involved in cryptos will buy bitcoin and the more user of bitcoin, the harder will bitcoin ends
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
We can make bitcoin last longer so long as we keep on involving ourselves with bitcoin, continue to spread awareness and supportive informations to people who still has doubts about bitcoin. Continue to buy and sell bitcoins wherein it's original purpose is to buy stuffs using bitcoin and making bitcoin as an investment. We just have to continue to patronize bitcoin to the point that people wouldn't think of ending it.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.
Yes right, by continuing to buy and use bitcoin then we will make bitcoin can last forever, if we hobby of online shopping then choose pay with bitcoin, with that hence bitcoin usage will continue to increase and of course last until long time.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
If blockchain technology exists, BTC will always exist. BTC has a lot of fans and people will always pay for BTC.

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
To make sure that it continues to grow then we should continuously use bitcoin and spread the good news about bitcoin to the people. Through that, we can assure that bitcoin life will never end and grows bigger instead.
To tell you honestly I believe that there's nothing sure in this world even bitcoin is not an exemption for me. Everything has its own ending but all that we can do is just keep on trusting it until the end of time. We don't know how long bitcoin will lasts but we must always keep on being attached with it to be assured that it will always be there. As long as bitcoin has supporters it will always be there.
Activity: 180
Activity: 42
Its fun watching it make crazy moves in the market and taking your balls to your throat when the prices jump from $1 to $19,000 and after sometime back to the $8K from $ 19,000. Lolz. You come to the market, put your hard earned money into it and then see such fluctuation so it is kind of fun and at the same time bitcoins wonderful roller coaster ride.

Truly I am mad at bitcoin and the way it works. Off course I can say that it has given me financial freedom and all the stuff but it is lot more interesting than that I guess. I have never been so happy to make transactions with it with so much simplicity and without knowing anyone that I am doing it.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
It’s been years and the bitcoin is still standing despite of its challenges that are facing until now. To be honest, I also have questions in my mind that bothered me and it’s the current value of bitcoin. What if it burst? Do you think it will last? I don’t want to pretend here but it’s really in my mind and the thing that gives me positive thoughts is the opinion of experts and financial analysts about the movement of bitcoin in the market. I’ve been reading a lot of articles and watching videos that will give me good vibes about cryptocurrencies and through those things all the negative thoughts are fading little by little.
Activity: 119
BTC will die soon because price too low and miner will stop Cheesy
Activity: 294
Continue to use and continue to contribute to the community. But if I think Bitcoin will never end, because bitcoin technology that can grow and will grow larger in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: