Pages:
Author

Topic: How can we protect ourselves from scam? - page 39. (Read 5498 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Make a hard review and investigate the whole project because that's a best way to protect you from scam because you know the project will be successful or not so you better know that early before you lost everything.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?

There's no way to avoid a scam except you never joined with any project. that's a simple conclusion for us as (bounty hunter). so be smart and do your own research first before join to any bounty/project. and the safest way to join with project are . join with bounty who already have working product and real team.
Activity: 84
It's very simple, don't participate in junk projects, don't be attracted by the high rewards they promote, and it's safest to find out if you don't rightly quit, sell tokens, hold ether or cash. It is most important to ensure that the principal is not lost.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The crypto world is so vast and they are interest from all continents of the world. Some investors / projects came with good intentions to make the world a better place while some to defraud investors and projects founder. Can we have a better way correct scam and lapses?
The best way is to have a solid knowledge of the Crypto market and some live skills. There is a good saying that will get you out of the scam: "money is never easy to find". I like that phrase because it always reminds me of a fraud that entices me to invest in something profitable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Here is the article regarding the scam ICOs, take a look you might be interested in: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/how-to-identify-scam-icos
Activity: 476
Well, it is a pretty hard thing. As crypto industry is very vast it is very difficult to keep yourself safe from scams. But I believe that if someone maintains the seriousness and does research by his own. Then he can be able to keep himself protected from the scams.
Activity: 118
It is quite unfortunate that the world of cryptocurrency nowadays is full of scam projects, this has brought pain to millions of investors and founders of these projects. To avoid being involved in a scam project we must be extra ordinarily be careful of the types of offer we accept from new projects ans also, we should try to read in between the lines on the whitepaper of that project before we finally accept their offer.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes! This is indeed a very topical issue today. I this year already ran into 6-7 bench projects. I'd like to be safe. But tryptomer very difficult to control, as it is huge. Now I've joined a team of crypto enthusiasts in telegram channel and read their analysis on the crypto project until all the projects they remove are successful.
Activity: 406

You just have to be very carefull and check everyhing twice! There are alot of scammers out there, so be cautious, and check everything twice before you invest your money or time into some project. If something feels odd, it probably is. Take care.
Activity: 140
Scammers has found a various way to scam us nowadays. There is no other way than to be more careful today, take a good look at the project, their team and whitepaper should help us a lot and also do some research about that project and their roadmap. At least we can do our best to avoid a scam poject!
Activity: 62
It is quite hard anyway but the truth is, your deep research activity can help reduce your exposure to scam. Even some of the portals promoting some campaigns don't have 100% accuracy as regards to predicting if the project is a scam or not.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Very difficult to predict whether a project is legit or scam because scammers are making ways to fraud money,we must be careful now to invest in a project and research it first check their website and roadmap if the development of the project is good to avoid scam.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
To be honest it is very hard sometimes to detect scam project before it takes investors money. I have a such experience. It was one project called Benefit. I took part in private sale of it. They took about 1k Eth and escaped the office))). But pritlvate pool found the money with White hats hackers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
How to protect oneself from scams depends on the kind of scam one want to be protected from. If it is from a scam ICO token project, one should conduct a comprehensive research on the project team's claim, their individual team members as well as what they claim the project could achieve.
And if it has to do with stealing from one's wallet, we should also keep our private keys from a third party, even the trusted ones because they can also turn out to be untrusted at any point in time.
Activity: 504
It's up to us to avoid fraud. This is why we are really researching who is involved in the project and also we need to know what the project is about. The project should require a good background and partners. The purpose and direction of the project should also be clear
Activity: 123
There are many ways out of this fraud. The most important thing is to get into the blockchain. It's easy to spot certain scams
Activity: 86
If you are smart, you can go to dominate others. If you are not, I suggest you not touch the cryptocurrency. Sometimes even if you study it, you can't judge what the market is like tomorrow, because this is a game for the rich. .
Activity: 252
More attention should be paid to the development of the project, rather than to the value of which token is hyped.
Because most of the time, these big gains mean they're going to go down a lot.
Activity: 126
You must expect that once you are in crypto world there is a lot of social engineering that well caught your'e attention.Always remember to pay attention before joining at one campaign but like what i said don't be attracted for a sweet words that they will gonna use because at the end of the day  its still up to you if how you handle to avoid being scam
Activity: 46
It's very hard to get out of scams. People who have proper knowledge and who do regular research, may understand scams. However, I saw someone invented an application software to eradicate scams from crypto society. You can search it on google. I hope it works.
I am so happy to see your comment, but I deny that there is such a software. I searched on Google and it took me a long time. A good investor can't trust a certain kind of software and saying. What is needed is personal understanding of the market and understanding of the currency. It needs understanding of the development team and understanding of the direction of the project, so as to reduce the scam. The probability, but not 100% safe. Don't blindly invest is important!
Pages:
Jump to: