Pages:
Author

Topic: How come I can't post?? - page 23. (Read 20852 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1309
October 17, 2012, 08:05:55 AM
Tried searching forum for the answer, then came google.
Was wondering too how can I post things... Roll Eyes

you can post images in the count to 21Mil images thread Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Web Programmer, Gamer
October 17, 2012, 05:09:07 AM
Tried searching forum for the answer, then came google.
Was wondering too how can I post things... Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 14, 2012, 04:01:21 PM
yes, its pretty annoying. been trying to be able to post for awhile elsewhere as well. but restricted because of my post count in this forum. nothing interesting to post on here!  Sad

hah, same here. good thing i got frustrated and checked out the newbie forum Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
August 14, 2012, 01:53:02 PM
yes, its pretty annoying. been trying to be able to post for awhile elsewhere as well. but restricted because of my post count in this forum. nothing interesting to post on here!  Sad
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 14, 2012, 09:24:37 AM
I feel for you. I'm an infrequent poster myself, but went through the whole deal of making an account here last year. Somehow I lost track of the account and now have to make a new one. It's a bit of work, but you can do it. Just find threads in the newbies forum you can contribute to, or at least make a comment that's not totally meaningless. The browsing bit might take some work, but I think you can just click on a different thread every 5 minutes or so and it will keep counting up.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
August 13, 2012, 09:02:26 PM
Can someone please tell me how I can gain normal privileges on this forum?

Thanks
Technically, by asking in the whitelist request thread. Of course, we're also good at catching newbies "in the wild", so to speak, but you should post there if you want to be noticed for sure.

Whitelisted.
Activity: 184
August 13, 2012, 06:06:08 PM
you have to post in the newbie section for so many post and browse here for 4 hours before getting access to post
Activity: 205
August 13, 2012, 05:59:17 PM
I've wanted to help a few people on this forum with my technical knowledge since I'm a web developer and have been studying bitcoin for some time now, but I dont know what I have to do to no longer be considered a 'newbie'... I've been registered for months.

For example I wanted to help this person since I have done this exact thing before and know the answer very well.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/php-developer-intro-on-windows-server-errors-and-setup-100520

Can someone please tell me how I can gain normal privileges on this forum?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: