Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 13. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 02:01:47 AM
 It won't be easy to control my emotions but I have to control it. I will be patient and believe that the price might pick up again. Instead of worrying about the lose I will think how to gain profit. This is a simple way to control my emotion.

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 11:50:29 AM
Which altcoins are you hodling? If those are potential coins such as ETH, Ripple, Litecoin, you should wait for few weeks, they have recovered. If not, you should sell all your altcoins and invest in others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
November 04, 2017, 11:42:33 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

Always think the good will happen to your effort. Whether in reality you saw bad things, still keep on thinking the good things mate. Though the price is down think its an opportunity for you to buy more or hold and wait a little bit longer.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
November 04, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
is to be patient. Be patient waiting for a completed drama bitcoin and don't greedy with the gains already achieved
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 10:34:47 AM
It's very important to keep in mind the cardinal rule: Invest only what you are comfortable to lose.

When you do take a loss, try to look at it from a different perspective. Turn it into a learning experience. This way, the loss will actually have value in the long run.

Having strong hands is key as well in alt markets. Those red coins will pump again, you just must be patient.

It is also helpful to do a thorough fundamental analysis of the coins you are trading. Only invest in coins you believe in and show signs of stability and future growth. This way, if your coin drops in price, you will be more comfortable holding it because you have a positive long run analysis.

Never stop learning. With more knowledge comes less uncertainty.

I don't know if you're into meditation, but not only will it help you control your emotions in trading, it will help in everyday life situations.

I'd say best of luck, but it's more about hard work than luck!
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
November 04, 2017, 10:30:09 AM
Be calm and always try to concentrate whenever the price drops and you should find out why the altcoin is down and you should consider selling or buying more because if the altcoin is really potent then it will certainly be level higher prices in the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
First of all you have to calm down and clear your mind because if not, your mind will not know what the best thing to do and you can't find a solution in your problem. I believed that everything happens for a reason. If you lose something so be it. I believed that it will return to you in the right time. Don't lose hope. Just think that it is just a trial. Maybe on your next try you will gain big profit. Don't afraid to try again.
Yeah, usually we always lose your patience because of the loss in trading, so you could spend these time on life , on resting or spending time to enjoy life with your family. Give your mind a new fresh to clear all the fucking bad emotions.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 04, 2017, 09:11:49 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

The way to control an emotion is no other way than to be patient. A losing trade will eventually go back to profitting although it depends on time. This is why it is advised to trade or invest what one can bear its loss. I read somewhere that trading small is very important.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
November 04, 2017, 08:54:27 AM
For now, the only thing you can do is to wait until the end of this year,  if the market value  is still the same next year,  then it is time for you to face the reality and move forward, remember failure makes you better, and now that you already learn from your mistakes, the next time that your going to invest again you now have an idea or hint when to buy or sell your coins.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 04, 2017, 08:03:08 AM
First of all you have to calm down and clear your mind because if not, your mind will not know what the best thing to do and you can't find a solution in your problem. I believed that everything happens for a reason. If you lose something so be it. I believed that it will return to you in the right time. Don't lose hope. Just think that it is just a trial. Maybe on your next try you will gain big profit. Don't afraid to try again.

Right. If you don't let your mind take control, instinct most lf the time results in disastrous decision making. Being in control comes from constant learning from mistakes. So you just have to make sure that the mistakes you've committed before stays with you. He more you trade this way, the less chance you'll be under your emotion's control and your emotions will be the one under your control
Activity: 532
November 03, 2017, 07:23:31 PM
controlling emotions when trading is very difficult because it usually carried emotions and want to get a big profit so that we can not think and carried away the flow, I am here still learn how to control emotions, because I think when trading ourselves isa that determines the loss or profit
This is the most important thing we should look at. as well as any analysis and strategy we are in trading then the result will be nil when we can not control emotions. I as one of traders of course experience something like this. When I can not control then I lose all my chances to make a profit, while I can control my emotions so I can make the slightest opportunity to be a chance to make a profit. This is a matter to be aware of, it is only good experiences that can keep us emotionally at our disposal.
Emotions are difficult to control mid-stream, but if everything was laid down on the table before the trades were made, it would have been relatively easier to manage. Now that you're neck deep in loss, it is already too late to consider a stop loss, because the price might pick up soon after you threw in the towel.

By the way, which altcoins did you commit your money to? If it's the more stable ones like ETH, LTC, XMR, DASH, NEO and a few others, I would suggest you maintain you hodl and even raise money to buy more at current rate. The altcoin market is for now paying homage to their king - Bitcoin, over its hard fork slated for November 16th, subsequently the price of altcoins, especially the top ones are sure to pick up, unless you had bought shitcoins, Don't regret taking the huge loss, keep buying a little bit more of the altcoins should they drop further and remain positive, reversal is near!

how exactly can you know a shit coin to avoid them?
Activity: 182
November 03, 2017, 12:35:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
November 03, 2017, 12:22:08 PM
Emotional control in trade is one of the most important things, if you do not master your emotions, things can get worse. As for your problem, I think you should calm down to look at the situation, should not panic. To control emotions is not easy, but I have some tips for you. You should eliminate the feeling of losing your chance if you do not enter a certain order, there are still other opportunities waiting for you. Do not pay too much attention to profits or losses in the trade, it can affect your mind. Gradually remove the negative thoughts, be optimistic and confident in your ability. Hope this can help you Cheesy

The current Bitcoin price automatically has reduced prices to all Altcoins. Lots of Altcoin has a price reduction of up to 20 percent, this is none other than the increase in Bitccoin prices that have increased the value of Bitcoin so that the price of Altcoin decreased. This is a consequence when we have a coin, Some people must have a loss and this is the result of inappropriate timing in making decisions. Usually also emotional control is needed to make decisions because when we can not control our emotions we can take wrong decisions and this will end to the losses we will get.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 03, 2017, 12:20:31 PM
Emotional out burst happens quite often while you are into trading. Trading needs to be given more consideration, because even a small fluctuation might lead to catastrophic change leading to loss or profiting. Recently felt bad selling the asset in my portfolio and within days it started to pump again. Such scenarios make us emotionally feel bad and try to compensate the loss with other assets.
Activity: 742
November 03, 2017, 12:03:34 PM
Emotional control in trade is one of the most important things, if you do not master your emotions, things can get worse. As for your problem, I think you should calm down to look at the situation, should not panic. To control emotions is not easy, but I have some tips for you. You should eliminate the feeling of losing your chance if you do not enter a certain order, there are still other opportunities waiting for you. Do not pay too much attention to profits or losses in the trade, it can affect your mind. Gradually remove the negative thoughts, be optimistic and confident in your ability. Hope this can help you Cheesy
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
November 03, 2017, 11:37:27 AM
controlling emotions when trading is very difficult because it usually carried emotions and want to get a big profit so that we can not think and carried away the flow, I am here still learn how to control emotions, because I think when trading ourselves isa that determines the loss or profit
This is the most important thing we should look at. as well as any analysis and strategy we are in trading then the result will be nil when we can not control emotions. I as one of traders of course experience something like this. When I can not control then I lose all my chances to make a profit, while I can control my emotions so I can make the slightest opportunity to be a chance to make a profit. This is a matter to be aware of, it is only good experiences that can keep us emotionally at our disposal.
Emotions are difficult to control mid-stream, but if everything was laid down on the table before the trades were made, it would have been relatively easier to manage. Now that you're neck deep in loss, it is already too late to consider a stop loss, because the price might pick up soon after you threw in the towel.

By the way, which altcoins did you commit your money to? If it's the more stable ones like ETH, LTC, XMR, DASH, NEO and a few others, I would suggest you maintain you hodl and even raise money to buy more at current rate. The altcoin market is for now paying homage to their king - Bitcoin, over its hard fork slated for November 16th, subsequently the price of altcoins, especially the top ones are sure to pick up, unless you had bought shitcoins, Don't regret taking the huge loss, keep buying a little bit more of the altcoins should they drop further and remain positive, reversal is near!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 09:10:54 AM
Just calm down every time the price drops and you should travel for a long time as it can get you good psychology before returning to trading. This is really good because it will help us have many new lessons and can be more successful in life
Activity: 532
November 03, 2017, 08:58:55 AM
am new to trading. planning on trying it out soonest. i would really love any article that i can read to help me control my emotions during times like this. . . please any help on emotional control will be really appreciated right now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 03, 2017, 08:55:06 AM
First, before you enter the world of trading you must be ready to wait, wait patiently is the key for you to profit more. But if you already sell it in low price you got lose your money. So, now you entered the trading world you must face it and survive from it.
Without patience, it is impossible to survive in the world of crypto coin trading because in a market full of fluctuation, humans are more vulnerable to mistakes and that is why a calm mind is required. Most of the people who faced loss in the past was due to the fact that they were impatient.

Self-control is the best skill not only for trading but survival in the world. The first requirement of trading is to shake off the fear of loss by developing patience.
Activity: 658
November 03, 2017, 04:19:56 AM
As long as you remain human you will have to deal with your emotion and regular basis. You are stuck with your emotion cause is not going anywhere. One thing we must do is to manage our emotion and keep track of situation and event that usually leads to unfourable decision. Altcoin will rise in it's timne. patience is the number one valuable attribute in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: