Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 8. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 02:27:28 AM
It's epically difficult to control fomo and other harmful emotions concerning trading. As for me, better way is to leave it for some time and do other work.
Same as me. I used to buy high sell low, not anymore. When the price go down, i just place buy order and turn off my computer. Dont worry about the price, it down then it must be up.
Activity: 308
November 14, 2017, 11:27:07 PM
emotional control? Trade demo so much to get the feeling and that will help you secure the real trade
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
November 14, 2017, 10:39:45 PM
Set a strategy before investing, Don't check the price frequently and believe in your coins. Those are my advice to you.
Activity: 532
November 14, 2017, 06:44:45 PM
half for long hodl
half for short term( just play it! Enjoy it)
No care no pain Lol

this is another good strategy to implement. easy life. . . no unwanted emotional crisis. nice one
Activity: 276
November 14, 2017, 12:09:02 PM
Almost everyone sells panic every time the price goes down and this happens every day but if you are an investor who can predict the current market situation then surely you will buy at the cheapest price and resell at the highest price. This rate is very low and only for whales. My advice is to calm down and shut down your laptop for 30 minutes, then you will make the right decision

The last line is quite funny "shut the laptop for 30minutes"...
Activity: 276
November 14, 2017, 12:06:25 PM
First rule of business: never get emotions into business

Treat your trades without sentiments!!!

Emotions can prevent you from taking up other opportunities while you still mourn a loss

And try use stop losses too
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 09:22:13 AM
half for long hodl
half for short term( just play it! Enjoy it)
No care no pain Lol
Activity: 224
November 14, 2017, 09:03:47 AM
Almost everyone sells panic every time the price goes down and this happens every day but if you are an investor who can predict the current market situation then surely you will buy at the cheapest price and resell at the highest price. This rate is very low and only for whales. My advice is to calm down and shut down your laptop for 30 minutes, then you will make the right decision
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 08:56:30 AM
First of all you have to calm down and clear your mind because if not, your mind will not know what the best thing to do and you can't find a solution in your problem. I believed that everything happens for a reason. If you lose something so be it. I believed that it will return to you in the right time. Don't lose hope. Just think that it is just a trial. Maybe on your next try you will gain big profit. Don't afraid to try again.
I also agree with you. If someone has actually lost quite a lot while trading or in some other matter then the first thing is to calm down his nerves. a person only  satisfy himself  when he has achieved his  goal. But there do come a time in your life when you do not get the required result.

The only way to get out of this problem is that you must keep it in your mind that anything that happens in your life even if it is harm on temporary basis it would definitely be something useful in future.

Always learn from your mistakes and newbies are that’s why getting panicking is most common in the and in start we also get panicked but when we learnt well about trading this emotions things gets off from me and there are some of people who didn’t face at loss in this field rest other survives through all the critical situations and after that now after gaining experience they are able to keep calm and hold their coins.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 10:12:45 PM
In the world of profit and loss trading there must be, not always the benefits that we will get.to hold our emotions when disappointed in the trading we live The first step that must be done is certainly bersikkesimplusionnya our income decreased, then I think we should give up, even if the weight heart. The thought that must arise is a positive aja.terus think how to not lose again.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 13, 2017, 10:03:42 PM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
the current market price is very unstable, I am sure not only you who have lost a lot of money. try to be more calm and go on holiday to somewhere to get rid of your saturation.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 08:51:09 PM
I had invested into some altcoins when bitcoin were at 6000 dollars, and since those period almost all altcoins went down, i had resisted to cut my losses and i had hold it for a while, i had ignored altcoin value and follow bitcoin, since i knew altcoins would recover once price fall a bit. But i know is very hard to control emotion when you are playing with money and you are loosing as well winning, because our greedy make us take a risk we wouldnt take if were into similiar value into loss.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2017, 06:46:17 PM
In order for you to control your emotions you must face the real fact that it is the price and there is big chances that it will be more expensuve soon. Be positive enough and be patient to wait. Right price is enough to those who wait patiently.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
November 13, 2017, 06:04:19 PM
Just stay holding. You have to truat your coins. Stop creating negative thoughts rather think about positive future of that coin. Face the reality of dump and pump. Always take it easy and never think about selling it rather think to sell it in a very high price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 04:06:48 PM
I have read some last advices here. There are really no good recommendations? Guys, if you want to be balanced, distribute your money in different business areas first of all, not only crypto. Or at least invest in different currencies, including BTC, ETH. And do sport it will adapt your body to stress.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 12:26:11 PM
Write down big words: NOT BE GREEDY , NOT BE SCARED and always keep an eye on it while trading
Activity: 280
November 13, 2017, 09:38:30 AM
It is best not to trade at times when the market is going down and should calm down when prices fall and you should consider taking profits at any time because the altcoin market may collapse very quickly and may also increase very fast
Activity: 5
November 13, 2017, 09:29:32 AM
If you know Anton Kreil from Goldman Sachs told once: cut losses straight after they occurred and keep winning trade as long as you can sometimes even by adding extra capital to the winning position. That is a key to successful trading. Short losses, big profits. Difference between it will always give you profits
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
November 13, 2017, 09:24:53 AM
Im now in trauma  Cheesy. What I do is to leave trading for awhile and go out for gigs Cool.Best way to chill your mind and heart attack Cheesy

no matter for how long you stall - just keep remembering that PATIENCE is the key.
Exactly! Patience is the only key which can help you in having a safe survival. If you are not having control over yourself, then you are going to suffer a huge loss. The best thing which you can do in order to keep yourself under your control is to relax and calm yourself as much as you can especially at the time when the market prices are falling down. Try to develop this habit of remaining cool and calm.
Activity: 42
November 13, 2017, 07:00:37 AM
Do not stress and remember that you do not have to sell at a loss. Blockchain is a good technology and many projects will gain on price in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: