Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 9. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 06:57:36 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
Failure is a valuable lesson for trading better later. We will to learn more about trading and we will know to reduce things include sadness. You should happy "Success is the ability to go from failure".
Activity: 672
November 13, 2017, 06:54:53 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry

the price that goes down and keeps our coins stuck there is a thing that is often experienced in trading, I also experienced it and what I do when it is patient and keep holding until the price back up and I try to control my emotions
well i believe no one can control your emotion youbare the one who are responsible to control it .i believe that emotion can be controlled when we are experience enoughf on the  different situation maybe if we already experience  the situation we really become fearless and maybe ourselve could really know how to handle the same thing that we experience before.maybe some people didnt have enoughf experience  that is why controlling emotion maybe hard to them.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 13, 2017, 06:27:24 AM

the price that goes down and keeps our coins stuck there is a thing that is often experienced in trading, I also experienced it and what I do when it is patient and keep holding until the price back up and I try to control my emotions
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 06:22:04 AM
emotional control is the most important thing in trading, I am to get profit only play short term does not play long term, it can be a little no what it's just do not lust
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
November 13, 2017, 04:41:32 AM
I think you are correct that we should control our emotions  because it is important factor to earn more money. I lost some of my money before because I can't control my emotions but now, I am now focusing to control my emotions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 04:32:49 AM
make list of rules, write them down, put then in front of monitor.
every time you trade, read those rules before you make any decision.
every time you make a decision because of your emotion and you failed, write that mistake on same paper.

truly said.

And sticking to those rules - is what they call discipline.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 13, 2017, 03:58:26 AM
at first you ask about emotion,and now your mind.its a teo different thing..

But it seems like your doing good because the alta is still on hold.so my advice is just hold on the coin.have faith on alta.this may took another long but im pretty sure that alta can recover.i have friends that holding alta too
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
November 13, 2017, 03:15:18 AM
in my opinion, you better keep your coins first. maybe later will rise back the price of his coin ...
Activity: 126
November 12, 2017, 10:10:36 PM
You should try to invest to other coins other than what you have invested. There are coins which has a higher potential than the others. You should look into the brighter side that even if you lose, you are going to gain from the other. Another thing is that, you should not invest that much in one investment only, take the risk into another.
Activity: 462
November 12, 2017, 06:37:19 PM
Don't look at the price if it's still lower than the price you brought it. Rest well and take a cup of coffee. Don't too much thingking about the coins present situation  rather think about positive ways that coins will be in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

I have very good mathematics theory for this case. You have to buy next same coins for low price and then you dont need to wait for price, which you have bought, for you will enough medium. Do you understand this idea?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 05:46:39 AM

before trading should know which market is good and what a good coin so do not go trading without reading the market if the price falls better patiently and wait do not emotion, refresh your mind, take a breath and calm
Activity: 476
November 12, 2017, 05:32:37 AM

In controlling our emotions we should be aware on what are we doing when that thing that triggers us happens. Because controlling our own emotions are all about self control and discipline because you cannot conteol your emotions if you do not learn how to obey your own rules. And you are not going to be a successful bitcoiner in this business if you cannot control your emotions because in this industry we need a lot of patience and a lot of strategic planning on about what are we going to do if this thing happen to us.
Activity: 125
November 12, 2017, 05:17:39 AM
It's epically difficult to control fomo and other harmful emotions concerning trading. As for me, better way is to leave it for some time and do other work.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 05:14:25 AM
A good trader must have calm mind and can also control emotions. I am now focusing to develop my calm mind for me to do good decision. We can lose our money if we allow our emotions carried away.

Have some other things to take your attention away from trading. It doesn't help that you're way too focused as that's when emotions are likely to be in play. Keep relaxed dude.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2017, 05:12:45 AM

Probably do not sell it if you know that you will just lose in that. And it just need a lot of patience because you are going to hold the coins for a long period of time until the day comes that those coins that you are holding is already on a great price. Because in this business we need to have control on our emotions because that is the key to have a great profit in this. You should not be affected that much too if you lose some money or even a lot, always be optimistic and cheer yourself up because you will make a bad decisions if you will be driven by your emotions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 12, 2017, 05:05:08 AM

To control your mind, you must first empty it with all your troubles and worries. Try to find your happy place. Then, enhale and exhale in a relaxing manner. You’ll get surprised that you’ll feel a whole lot better.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 12, 2017, 04:43:03 AM
Trading is also a mind game you should be wiser, avoid checking coins during dumps because it will affect you emotionally  and mentally. Just hold and wait else you might end up loosing your money because you are over powered by your emotion.
Emotions are so strong when it comes the dips period. There are so many people who have good emotion control, even they are being scattered when prices are falling. That is the time when one should show the best control he/she could.

Reason is, that crucial time makes your way, either you are going for good or you are tracked to some big losses. You have to be wise and patient.
well i believe everyone has a power to control tbier emotion if they really have enoughf experience to reffer on a different kinds of situation that may ingage in our way.i believe lucking an experience may lead us into trouble on controlling our emotion.that is why we need to start gaining an experience today or maube learning to make our decision wiser than what we think.people may rise because of thier mistakes .learning from the experience  is really helpful in a hard situation because it is  really hard to forget experience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 04:42:02 AM
A good trader must have calm mind and can also control emotions. I am now focusing to develop my calm mind for me to do good decision. We can lose our money if we allow our emotions carried away.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 12, 2017, 04:38:19 AM
I would like give you an advice. When you feel loss your mind, you should go around about 15 minutes. After that, come back and make decision.
you dont have to feel so affected when there is something happen in market being patient make you as a trader who have patience and not making decision that was wrong that can feel you so bad.
Once emotions is high when you trades it will leads to failure. It is necessary for having a time to decide, or think more before taking place a final decision. It necessary to think ove and over again to get rid of loses during trading.
Pages:
Jump to: