Pages:
Author

Topic: how control my emotion?? - page 18. (Read 8207 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 29, 2017, 02:12:37 AM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
I think there is no way you can control your emotions. Only if you have experienced a lot of fluctuations will make you more experienced, and you will not easily lose your temper.
There is always a way to control your emotion, this type of activity which is trading requires you to be emotional strong and focus on your strategy so if you want to succeed you need to do what is necessary to be profitable. What's important is you learn from your mistakes as sometimes it cannot be prevented to be emotional, when you can't control your emotion then that means you are not good activities where you need to take risk.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:25:56 PM
I am starting trading some month ago.Bought some alta coin but now all alta coin are down and i donot understad what can i do?I get a big lose if i sell this.So how control my mind ? Cry Cry
I think there is no way you can control your emotions. Only if you have experienced a lot of fluctuations will make you more experienced, and you will not easily lose your temper.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 28, 2017, 09:10:26 PM

Do not control your mind. Let it control you instead. I think emotions are the ones that are controlling you right now because you are reacting. And these emotions are now the ones that are dictating your mind. Be reasonable! Be rational! Be mindful! Do not react with your emotions running high. Do not act immediately. Do not react immediately. Read and study and analyze before acting.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 09:06:32 PM
Don't feel bad on it.  It's common to have lose and profit in a business journey. But I understand it affects your normal life as you seem to be new to this field.  My advise would be, try to get your money back before you loose much.  Earn from other sources where investment is not required. Accumulate as much for can,  learn more about the business a lot, then get into it to profit a lot.  All the best. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 07:47:46 PM
There is a difference between emotion and mind. The former is based on feelings of love, pain, anger, and so on. The latter is based on reasoning and logic. So basically, if you want to trade, you should use your mind to allow yourself to think in a logical way.

To elaborate, you should make a plan when you are about to trade. And before doing so, you should study trading, understand all its aspects, and then come up with a reasonable plan. You could use SWOT analysis; Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats.   

We are emotional creatures and because of that removing emotion is not possible. It's what causes the drive in us to achieve better but it is also the downfall in many aspects.

At the end of the day you can study all you want about the markets, but Bitcoin is a  little more unstable than normal markets due to the uncertainty and the lack of news coverage.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

If you are seeing the price of the alt coin you hold are getting low better to stay away from your computer or avoid checking the charts. This is the technique that I do for most of the time especially when the price of bitcoin is getting lower. I used to check it on a daily basis but I hate to do it when the price is getting lower. You don't have to control your mind, we are there in the same situation but you have to do something about it. Go outside take time to relax.
Yup, this will get us psychologically comfortable and unbounded on the price issue, if the altcoin price goes down, you should find out the cause and should make the best choice. I think people should use this because it is used very well for me
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 28, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

If you are seeing the price of the alt coin you hold are getting low better to stay away from your computer or avoid checking the charts. This is the technique that I do for most of the time especially when the price of bitcoin is getting lower. I used to check it on a daily basis but I hate to do it when the price is getting lower. You don't have to control your mind, we are there in the same situation but you have to do something about it. Go outside take time to relax.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
October 28, 2017, 05:13:20 PM
There is a difference between emotion and mind. The former is based on feelings of love, pain, anger, and so on. The latter is based on reasoning and logic. So basically, if you want to trade, you should use your mind to allow yourself to think in a logical way.

To elaborate, you should make a plan when you are about to trade. And before doing so, you should study trading, understand all its aspects, and then come up with a reasonable plan. You could use SWOT analysis; Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threats.   
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 28, 2017, 04:32:45 PM
First of all if you are a newbie you should only buy altcoins you have strong fundamentals,but do your own dilligence thoroughly. This kind of coins will eventually raise and you will get in nice profits,but if you trade blindly and buy altcoins like you picking vegetables from the grocery store you'll probably get burnt.

On another note, altcoins season is coming.. so hodl your strong fundamentals altcoins.  Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 28, 2017, 04:28:59 PM
Trading is not for all person who don't know the basic rules of it. Before joining in trading you should follow many things like marketcap, supply, demand, price of stable coin etc. Hoping on big profit is a cause of lost money.
If you don’t know how to control your emotions at the time when things get out of your control, there are likely chances that you are going to suffer a huge loss. Patience is the only key which can help you from any kind of loss. You really need to develop this habit of remaining cool and calm and that too under the tense situations. Otherwise, things can go in a wrong direction as well.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 28, 2017, 02:15:02 AM
A very interesting question, many traders when dealing with this problem, I think you simply have to trade demo several times, or trade with smaller amounts, calm down in each decision.

But even after demo when you enter the real trading with your hard earned money your emotions will always come in and your heartbeat will go up and down as the rates move up or downside. Thus one of the thing is that you should always invest only whatever you can afford to lose and secondly invest in the best coins where even down today, but in coming time it can rise which will make you feel better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 28, 2017, 02:09:37 AM
The moment you pitched into trading, you should be prepared enough to face losses and profits. If you are seeing the trend of shares you invested and its going in loss, better to stop now. Sit on a cooler period now. Analise the current growth in the market. Then have enough money to invest and gain profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 28, 2017, 02:02:17 AM
I suggest when doing trading, do not rely on your emotions. There are so many news about the forecast of Bitcoin. You just need to think on where to place or what is your strategy. If you experiencing loss, you only need is to hold for now and be patient waiting for the price gets higher. For now, just place your other funds to Bitcoin or other crypto with good performance.

Its hard though. Its natural for our emotions  to be affected by the circumstances that we're in at the moment. It will eventually show especially if there's pressure on us to land a good trade. I agree that if you're the type that's having trouble with controlling emotions, best to hild bitcoins or, if you really want it, just leave a buy or sell order then get out of the exchanhe site
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 28, 2017, 01:48:00 AM
Emotional control is with you. Knowing when to cry, know what's going on around. And of course trading as well is the emotions that come out and if you know why this is happening you will definitely know what you will do. In other words If you know what's going on in the market you know how to resolve it.
That is the actual point of the story. Look, when you do trading there are many reasonscoming along the path where you will be confused what to do next. And that time will be crucial enough to make you panic and sad. And in this panic situation your mind just get off, you will be facing loss now. So it is all up to you, you can control emotions. You just need to implement and be wise.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 28, 2017, 01:13:45 AM
I suggest when doing trading, do not rely on your emotions. There are so many news about the forecast of Bitcoin. You just need to think on where to place or what is your strategy. If you experiencing loss, you only need is to hold for now and be patient waiting for the price gets higher. For now, just place your other funds to Bitcoin or other crypto with good performance.
Activity: 585
October 27, 2017, 08:39:53 PM

We can not control our emotions, because we are human beings. Although emotion is the decisive factor for success, sometimes assertiveness results. Emotion is only temporary, do not let it affect our work.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:53:26 PM
you should practice self disipline , the moment you but an altcoin profit is what is in your mind right ? if you sell your coins right now would you think you could get profit ? obviously no ! so the best advice I can give you is dont ever sell if you are not gaining profit jusy Hold it it will never be always down surely it's value will rise just wait for it

The problem with altcoins is a few thousand dollars can literally change the entire market. If you invest too much, a single dumper could ruin everything for you. Look at what happened with eBTC recently. Someone dumped like mad and the price crashed ~80% within an hour.
When you are earning money while doing exactly nothing then it is very difficult to control your emotions. And the other role is opposite. I mean when you are losing after hard work and so much struggle then controlling your emotions is very difficult. Emotions are the thing which is very sensible and when you see any unexpected happenings in your life you will not be able to control them.
Activity: 129
October 27, 2017, 07:48:30 PM
Averaging may help you to cope up with your losses. You just need to buy again same coin at lower price. Sometimes you need to make a brave decision to avoid big loss than waiting to your coins to pump up again to its original price. This stategy will help you lessen your worries.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:24:22 PM
Maybe yoga have any sense in emotions controlling, I havenot practice it yet. For me it is sport that is really helpful in battle with the stress. It is difficult, of course, to do sport when you are sitting at the computer. But there is no other way like making some intensive physical exercises: push-ups, pull-ups.
Yoga has very important role for centuries in releasing stress and making you stay fit. Yoga is one of the best therapies of releasing your negative energy, basically stress is all negative energy and what you need is simply to remove that energy through some proper channel. Yoga [provides you with that channel and same is the case of sports. In sports you release negative energy in the form of physical stress.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 01:46:12 PM
Trading is not for all person who don't know the basic rules of it. Before joining in trading you should follow many things like marketcap, supply, demand, price of stable coin etc. Hoping on big profit is a cause of lost money.
this really giving me an insight in what to learn first before investing am a type of a person whos really keeps on trying and risking my money so I guess
without proper knowledge I will possibly loses my investment so better to know this things first.
Pages:
Jump to: