Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 17. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 11:32:06 PM
If someone want join into crypto, that someone must done their problem financial before like debts, mortgage, or anything is paid with loan. You have to finish it, before you join into crypto or you will loss your money much more.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:19:13 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
  I think if he is good at encryption it will be very difficult for him in the future because the market now has no signs of a strong recovery so if you want to participate in the current time Make a small investment and wait patiently it will give you some money to pay a little bit of money
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 10, 2018, 11:01:31 PM
me also a newbie user crypto, But I see the cryptos helped me a lot financially it has given me financial freedom, To your friend, I do not think should mortgage because everything is profitable for you all there is risk, So you should invest in low to high.
Crpytocurrency can help us in many ways, such as in investing by doing this you can earn money also it teach us how to earn profit in terms of business and also its all about the online transaction all over the world it's more convinient to the people who deposit or withdrawing money in the online technology
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:53:06 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Crypto has helped me a lot, it helped me earn extra from the bounty, and that helps me pay my rent, tuition, and other things. I have learned a lot of experience from it too. So, It helps me a lot of things.
Activity: 43
September 10, 2018, 09:59:26 PM
Crypto helped me out make transactions better and easier.It makes me aware of the crypto world that there is an easy way to earn, save and pay.It also helped me pay debts.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 08:42:52 PM
cryptocurrency helped me start from financial transaction security and simplicity,
the first cryptocurrecy made my Yfinances improve because of the many cryptocurrency businesses but had to be careful because of a lot of fraud,
both cryptocurrency have good security in making payment transactions because the crytocurrency system is neutralizing,
third is simple, cryptoocurrecy is very easy to use, practical and not troublesome.
Activity: 76
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 07:31:57 PM
Crypto has imparted and had a great impact in my life since it has been another source of income for me. As for me, cryptocurrency could change lives and it is an advantage to have it because it could sustain our necessities. Having it as a mode of payment could also make things easier.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
We can gain on crypto even without investing like i do,,, i joined airdrops, bounties and pay with tokens/coins all of my earnings came for free..i do trade also and started on small capital earned from my bounties also.. As long you have skills, patience and knowledge earning isnt possible with or without investment.
Activity: 64
September 10, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

I think cryto can help your friends get out in the matter. I think crypto investment is quite profitable even though it's still in an uncertain position. at least your friends try to invest and earn extra income.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
September 10, 2018, 06:12:10 PM
Crypto has been one the best things that have happened to me. It has helped me achieve financial freedom to a certain extent, and be able to take care of my expenses. Aside this, getting into cryto have made me become aware of so many other things available online and how to earn from them.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
Before i join cryptocurrency , i dont have job. Now well as for my part crypto helped me in so many ways where I can have profit in my small investments here, I opened by own bank account and started a small business for my future

I think this helps my economy and also helps me in all my needs.
I think crypto really helped me. I got extra work with Crypto and it was perfect for me. And I get extra income. That's how bitcoin helped me.
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 04:22:34 PM
Crypto helped me understand how the market works.
I learnead a lot about mining and trading.
I am planning to hold some cryptocurrencies for a while and then exchange it for real money.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
Even if I am new here in bitcoin , when I join this forum ,I have no capital investment ,so I join the bounty project in the forum ,and I am accepted and after the bounty end I was given rewards, because I have old cellphone ,I purchase new one that is upgraded version to be used in this forum of bitcoin the payment for the cellphone is from the reward I received from the bounty.
Activity: 103
September 10, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
The cryptocurrency give me an opportunity to earn more extra money in my spare time after work, especially in the last year. If you are a person who get a little salary in your job and have the knowledge about the crypto . Lets join in the crypto market and take the profit to you. However, you have to be patient, conscious and wise when invest in the cryptocurrency because it also too risky.

I thought this helped me to have a small business and what I got I also helped my parents. I also have a permanent job so I can save more now
Crypto helps me financially. This helps me to save more for my future.
Activity: 53
September 10, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
Cryptocurrency help me financially. This time I am relying in cryptocurrency capability. I am hoping that cryptocurrency won't be in the verge of ending and hope it will become our future.

I think your friend can start with a signature campaign and see from there.
I entered the crypto currency without my dime. I just joined many signature prizes, then got enough money to trade coins. I get quite a lot but really need a lot of time and read to really be successful.
Activity: 126
September 10, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
Having crypto helped me get a part-time job as well as a better investment environment, cryptocurency helped me learn more about digital technology in the digital world.
Same as you it is really good for me because this is the only way for me to get money and to support my family, it use to increase my saving for future and gives me a lot of opportunity to earn money to spend better life, when price decreases to I buy and when it gives me chance to sell at high so I sell and have profit, in short my entire life is getting better with help of crypto currency.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 10, 2018, 01:11:47 PM
Crypto did help me alot and still helping me now.
Bounty is one source of income i am having now, well i did a jackpot on a campaign before.
and i am using that in day trade and some investment.
I can tell that this crypto gave me the salary of my 3 years normal working in a company
and i gained it in just 4 months.
Activity: 101
September 10, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
It's too early to say that the crypt helped me.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
anything can happen in the crypto world, crypto has helped me overcome difficult times in finance, I'm grateful to be in the crypto world
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
cryptocurrency helps the financial condition I am experiencing and with this cryptocurrency I can help my family to meet the needs that are needed, cryptocurrency can provide a very good income and can provide benefits for those who understand and know how to trade properly and correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: