Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 18. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Crypto currency is much better sector for earning huge money. Especially it helps me a lot on my financial purpose. You can encourage your friend to work with crypto.

But in this case that the market can't recover and the price of many coin continue falling down it's Really hard to believe that you can earn huge amount in crypto especially if you are newbie. I don't want to encourage my friend because they can blame me if they lose their money.
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:11:41 AM
I get a little profit after knowing bitcoin since 2016, this is what makes me happy and happy, if I sell a lot of bitcoin in December or January I should be able to retire but I am always grateful and hope the market will recover soon.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 10, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
Crypto currency is much better sector for earning huge money. Especially it helps me a lot on my financial purpose. You can encourage your friend to work with crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
How did Crypto help you out?
Two years before, when I was moneyless then I think earning from crypto. I was earn big money by crypto. After join crypto site I could solve my financial problem. And  I think this is big help for me from crypto. I'm running yet trading by crypto and now I'm a happy person. Because at present I have enough money. This money I will cost for my family life. You can try to crypto trading. By crypto trading you can be a rich man.
thats right dude,many people before joining in crypto world have less money.but after this by joining in bounty campaign  they have much money from its reward.crypto reallt give us huge opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 09:42:48 AM
Having crypto helped me get a part-time job as well as a better investment environment, cryptocurency helped me learn more about digital technology in the digital world.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
crypto helped me get more work. Since I am an investor in this market, it gives me a broad perspective on financial markets and it helps me know a lot about blockchain technology.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 10, 2018, 08:47:03 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

Of course at first, like most of bounty hunters  I can only earn little amount but as I stay in here, I do learn that I can join lots of facebook campaign at the same time plus signature campaign. Then I also do rank up so no  doubt that the income I got also become bigger and bigger.
Regarding your friend, yes I think crypto is useful but it still depend how your friend will handle cryptocurrencies. We all know that it is not that simple being in here.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 06:54:10 AM
Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency have already helped me a lot. I joined the cryptocurrency world 2 years ago and I have already earned a good amount of money which I can use to raise my family for more than a year. HOwever, currently, I dont know how to earn money from the cryptocurrency world. It is harder than the previous year and I can say that there is nothing I can do with this market. I hope that everything will be back to normal so that we can easily make money with crypto.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 06:42:57 AM
How did Crypto help you out?
Two years before, when I was moneyless then I think earning from crypto. I was earn big money by crypto. After join crypto site I could solve my financial problem. And  I think this is big help for me from crypto. I'm running yet trading by crypto and now I'm a happy person. Because at present I have enough money. This money I will cost for my family life. You can try to crypto trading. By crypto trading you can be a rich man.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
I know some of you guys become quick millionaires but even though I did not achieve that, I can say that crypto has blessed me. Crypto has give me more chances to use the money I made to enroll on those businesses that can surely make me a millionaire someday by just giving all my efforts.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 12:18:49 AM
In my own experience, bitcoin and the cryptocworld helped me out a lot especially when it comes to earning money, I have earned enough to be able to save and get my expenses paid, now I am still learning about the cryptoworld and how it works and I am really enjoying it. Now I can manage to help my family and my friends as well, and it just feels great to be able to help those people around you.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 10:09:58 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I joined the crypto market more than 5 years ago. Bitcoin has given me high profitability because the time I bought it was very cheap. I used that money to buy a car and it always reminded me of that time. I also use some of that money to buy altcoins like Euthereum or Litecoins. I hope to get a decent return.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 10:08:08 PM
It does not need to have big capital in order to invest in crypto. There are lots of opportunities here that can earn bitcoins. Try to ask your friend to create account here and then activate his twitter and facebook accounts and then try to join signature and bounty campaigns in order for him to earn bitcoins for his investments or for his needs. Being a member here can actually help a person who needs money, and I me myself can testify this.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 09, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
 I think crypto has helped me change my life better. I had more money in my one month salary and everything seemed to be stabilizing. But now the market has gone down and my salary has been greatly affected. Hope the market does not go down further.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 09:56:21 PM
I think yeah, cryptocurrency can help him, I say this because I see many cryptocurrency businesses like new projects and can work there to promote the project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
September 09, 2018, 09:51:24 PM
I think by trying to play bounty one can create income without having to spend capital so that is where they can directly invest in bitcoin and success can also be obtained with patience and try not to panic when various bad issues arise about the world of cryptocurrency.
bounty campaign really help us alot.many investors and trader in crypto market come from bounty hunter.their earning from bounty campaign switch to fiat or bitcoin that used to invest in ico or market.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 09, 2018, 09:42:26 PM
In the world of Crypto everything can happen. Many people who enter the Crypto world are in a hurry to get big profits and end up in great regret, because they risk something without careful consideration.
I am afraid that is what your friend will do when he feels and enters the Crypto world.
It's best to give him as much information as possible and invite him to join this forum in order to gain more knowledge to start entering the Crypto world.

You're right about what you said. Crypto gives opportunities to those people who accept change and want change in our society. You can make quick and big profits from it but at the same time you can learn from the mistakes you do when you lose money in cryptoverse. Life is a gamble its either you risk big and win in life or be like everyone else that control by the norms.
Activity: 12
September 09, 2018, 09:14:02 PM
In the world of Crypto everything can happen. Many people who enter the Crypto world are in a hurry to get big profits and end up in great regret, because they risk something without careful consideration.
I am afraid that is what your friend will do when he feels and enters the Crypto world.
It's best to give him as much information as possible and invite him to join this forum in order to gain more knowledge to start entering the Crypto world.
Activity: 220
September 09, 2018, 08:54:36 PM
The fact that crypto can help anyone who continues to focus on this field, many people who are helped from the financial side get better after he continues to focus on this field. Cryptocurrency is here to change the world. people around the world buy Bitcoin to protect themselves against the devaluation of their national currencies .
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 09, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
Crypto at the beggining of this year helped me to buy some more stuff for my house.
While crypto at the end of this year is just making me stressed and worried about my finance.
However, I dont regret anything since crypto brought me a lot of opportunities and having more friends. I'm glad i knew bitcoin.
Actually in the first place of using bitcoin it can help a lot for us..
As you said for buying some stuFf in our house not only for the house ill think for finances also or bills and for school in our kids so that's why we don't have problem in comes for bills in school.
Pages:
Jump to: