Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 19. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
I think by trying to play bounty one can create income without having to spend capital so that is where they can directly invest in bitcoin and success can also be obtained with patience and try not to panic when various bad issues arise about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
September 08, 2018, 03:26:37 PM
Ill do help a lot in crypto, Since ill not knowing about crypto i'm just remind on what my friend said that doing crypto we can earn a lot. So it is true since then ill search some source or kind of way to learn something of it and how to earn and to be part of crypto world.
Simply in this market will have winners, losers. And most smart people have brought themselves a lot of money. However, some people lost and reduced the money. But important electronic money is bringing most people up rich and successful.
A lot of things that crypto help me in terms of financially and in terms of self discipline of what I am earning, this time I learned the value of investing, although there is a fact that I am earning here I begun to realize that we should not let our earnings be just disappear but rather let us learn to value things.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:37:31 PM
It's actually a life changing for me since I'm a no business person at all and I just depend on my own job seriously.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 05:37:27 AM
Ill do help a lot in crypto, Since ill not knowing about crypto i'm just remind on what my friend said that doing crypto we can earn a lot. So it is true since then ill search some source or kind of way to learn something of it and how to earn and to be part of crypto world.
Simply in this market will have winners, losers. And most smart people have brought themselves a lot of money. However, some people lost and reduced the money. But important electronic money is bringing most people up rich and successful.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
September 06, 2018, 11:02:48 PM
Crypto at the beggining of this year helped me to buy some more stuff for my house.
While crypto at the end of this year is just making me stressed and worried about my finance.
However, I dont regret anything since crypto brought me a lot of opportunities and having more friends. I'm glad i knew bitcoin.

You did the right thing by cashing out at the beginning of the year! The exchange rates have fallen by more than 50% since then. I don't know why you are so stressed out about it. After all, indications are that this is a temporary dip and a recovery is somewhere there in the horizon.
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
Crypto at the beggining of this year helped me to buy some more stuff for my house.
While crypto at the end of this year is just making me stressed and worried about my finance.
However, I dont regret anything since crypto brought me a lot of opportunities and having more friends. I'm glad i knew bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 06, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
Our story does not always have a happy ending, some of us end without any penny on their pocket. But the good thing is some of us here are understand the potential income from crypto currencies, the used to say " crytpo help you out". But like I said earlier, this is not a joke specially when in comes of money matters. Some of us trap on a failed investment, but don't stop. Find alternative way like bounty hunting or try to invest again and do some strategy from your experiences and mistakes.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
September 06, 2018, 09:17:31 PM
Activity: 182
September 06, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
Crypto has so far helped the economy of my family even though I haven't felt the use of technology directly because in my country it hasn't been used for transactions.
Activity: 130
September 06, 2018, 07:57:15 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I considered crypto is my saviour because what I am now it's because of crypto. I earn a lot of money through my investment in crypto currency. Crypto help me more to change my life style, now I own my new house and lot because of crypto and now I was planning to put a business like Gym, thank's to crypto currency I earn more money through profits.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2018, 07:15:42 PM
Crypto help me financially, providing many useful knowledge. I have long worked as staff offices, and the results I get here is bigger than my work over the years.
 Tongue Tongue
Cryptocurrency was really helpful when it comes to financial need. Sometimes it doubles the profit that you getfrom a normal job eapecially when in joining signature campaign and it became successful. Crypto change my life into something better. I can now provide my daily need without asking help and money from my parents.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 07:03:17 PM
Investments in cryptos has helped me generate some passive income as well as improve my skills and knowledge  at investments, how to create  a portfolio  etc, the hope it gives me for a better future is also reassuring
Activity: 148
September 06, 2018, 07:00:43 PM
I think if you do not have the capital to start you can enter the bounty campaign program, there you will work to promote a project that will be built by them, if you have completed your work in a while you will be paid through their tokens which you can later make into bitcoin, there you will get capital for investment and so on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
September 06, 2018, 06:46:29 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
You know that investing on bitcoin are very risky and i think this are not good to him for as you said that they have still mortgage so i think pay them all first before they can invest on bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:32:45 PM
crypto has really helped me out financially, i was a student back in 2016, and i had my project forthcoming but was financially handicap, i had to sell off some ailtcoins and made profit then offset my bills. Crypto have lots of opportunities to offer, both financially and entrepreneurship.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 06:18:52 PM
As someone that is new to this kind of currency, it kind of help me in my financial and other stuffs. But what cryptocurrency helped me is that it makes me interested of it due to hiw innovative this is. I don't have any experience with investing but I would love to learn something as it would be a great risk to do. I would just follow how successful person do here in the world of cryptocurrency but also I would incorporate my philosopies with it.
Activity: 392
September 06, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency have made me earn a good amount of capital.I was not earning good so I was not able to fulfill my basic needs properly.But now I am living a more comfortable life than before.Along with my basic needs ,I am able to spend on some extra activities.Working with crypto has helped me to live a  life which I always wanted to.
Congratulations on your success. And those successes I also hope you will go help for new people and difficult conditions. For a lighter and more comfortable life. What should we do and the conditions to enter this market?
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
It helps in a way of saving me for being brooke before I do not have extra income that can help me eveeytime I got short but aince I've joined here in crypto currency I do not have to worry where to get money and I am so thanful that I trusted bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:41:34 PM
to be honest, but so far. all the crypto currency that is stored in my wallet has fallen to the very minimum and it is impossible to sell because it will not be worth it
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 06, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
Crypto do help my financial and make me able to chase my dream, i know crypto just right from graduating from college and when i searching for a purpose of life my friend teach me abiut crypto and now im trying to become an triathletes by money that i got from cryptocurrency last year. I do a bit lucky cause i enter crypto before the bull run start, and i do think it could happening again in next year.
Pages:
Jump to: