Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 22. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
September 04, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
for me crypto has helped me and my family, of course with this I can help with the economic needs of my family. if your friend doesn't get much capital. why not try little by little trade and invest ...?
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:42:47 PM
Cryptocurrency  have given me financial freedom that I would have not being able to get from any source. If I am in need of money and all hope seen to be lost, If I got to my wallet there is always a way out. I was admitted for surgery recently and cryptocurrency foot all my hospital bill. I am grateful for knowing cryptocurrency.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
When the bag containing your Altcoins is getting heavier and you have not checked the portfolio for the day. When the "long" orders were liquidated and your ICO project failed in silence. When regulators are trying to put the theoretical sanctions and FUD is the only acronym in the city. When all this together against you, it's easy to get frustrated and forget the many ways that crypto has made you rich.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:06:51 PM
Cryptos has been so unique that you might not have any investment before having a stake in it, there are various avenues and ways to get involved in Cryptos most importantly selling your talents or professional skills online in form of programming, graphic and web designs etc while paid with Cryptos, this is one of the greatest innovations in this present century.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
Like myself, i got into crypto currency without a penny to my name. I just joined alot of signature bounties then earned myself enough to trade coins. I earned quite a bit but it really takes alot of tine and reading to actually be successful. I think your friend could start with signature campaigns and see from there. Wink Wink
Activity: 268
September 04, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
I was very broke at that moment when a good friend mo mine introduced me to crypto which I though at the beginning was a scam. Though I have doubts in it, I still gave it a try and it does really help you with your finances. It helped me out by giving me the opportunity to earn large profits no matter who you are or where you came from.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 11:47:19 AM
I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay.
Yeah it's better to make him to pay all he need and wait until he have much spare money before investing in here, make sure he learn about cryptocurrency to avoid some mistake.

Do you think crypto will help him out to?

No one can guarantee this, maybe he need good strategy if he want to gain profit from here.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 04, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
Cryptocurrency is a money online or virtual money which is much easier to earn than fiat, so technically it could help anyone as long as he have a gadget and internet. there is also no requirements like Diploma, Resume, and other educational background for you to earn Cryptocurrencies. I've started here in this forum way back on year 2016, a newbie exploring this forum to gather all of the information that I needed to earn Bitcoins(because most of the signature campaigns back then was paying bitcoins as your salary every week)

I've earned .1 BTC I guess in 4 months but the price of bitcoin in the year 2016 was like around $500-$600 if I'm not mistaken, I could proudly say that bitcoin helped me in my financial needs and it became my stepping stone to my success, and I'm very thankful ever since because of Cryptocurrency(which were introduced by a friend), also thanks to Almighty God.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
It took me some time to get into this as one out of two was always missing, whether time - whether investments. But luckily they both met in one point and i jumped in. Once you  overcame the first stress - it's the best way to earn money! It's never peaceful, but definitely worth it. Crypto is my source of income for 3 yrs now
Activity: 307
September 04, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

Crypto helped me to learn more things. It helps me to earn money while I am student. It helps me that there is no reason to earn money in your own. Crypto currency is one of the best way now to earn money, to help your parents on pay what you need in your everyday life. Crypto is one of the best thing that happen in my life.
Activity: 546
September 04, 2018, 10:33:08 AM
For me crypto is very helpful and i like to hold crypto for making money and it is real that if you give time and effort surely you will get money and those who are in the crypto market investment they are very lucky for life time they are millionaire i would like to participate in bitcoin trading now because now the trading businesses increases.
September 04, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
I think cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get a lot of profit and with this cryptocurrency all the assets that I have can I store safely more safely than in a bank and can even be profitable.
Crypto help me to find an alternative source of income it helps me to make a good income even i have a permanent job, i am earning more money doing both of my job and investing some of my money in crypto and offcourse joining a good bounty.
As I first meet crypto I don't take it seriously until such time that I earned money from it and still could believed it then I realized its true and amazingly help me out from my ocean of debt. I am a corporate company worker and every payday its almost a cents left on me because of deduction from debt. When I see that crypto has a big potential to help me solve my financial problems then I worked and take time for it until time comes that I almost pay all my debt from my profit earned at ICO that I buy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
crypto currencies helped me to get all my dreams through ICO and bounty campaigns, for bounty campaigns I wasn't too focused because I knew the results would be a little compared to us being a trader or an investor, so being the investor made my dreams come true,
Great, I'm glad to hear that a lot of my friends are also successful after they know crytpo and become a Trader,
Bounty Hunter or Investors. They were able to buy homes and cars because of their family's finances were already on the rise.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
I think cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get a lot of profit and with this cryptocurrency all the assets that I have can I store safely more safely than in a bank and can even be profitable.
Crypto help me to find an alternative source of income it helps me to make a good income even i have a permanent job, i am earning more money doing both of my job and investing some of my money in crypto and offcourse joining a good bounty.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 07:02:06 AM
crypto helped me to change my thinking more positively, motivating me to work hard in it. crypto helps me be more successful in the future.
September 04, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
I saved a big of capital due to the investments i made in the crypto market. Normally, such a great accumulation would be a dream for me. It is also important to have detailed information on a topic.

The crypto world has given me the second profession - a trader. It has been bringing me an additional income, the money that I can spend for the needs of the family.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 04, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
crypto currencies helped me to get all my dreams through ICO and bounty campaigns, for bounty campaigns I wasn't too focused because I knew the results would be a little compared to us being a trader or an investor, so being the investor made my dreams come true,
It is true that bounty is also a very promising work, the results are enough, we just have to work on the project from the ICO and if it works well then we can get a gift token that can be redeemed to dollars and bitcoins in a gratuitous manner.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
September 04, 2018, 06:25:02 AM

Crypto helped me to pursue bounties here because with bounties it gives me an extra income aside from my regular job. I had learned a lot specially on how i will strategize my investments.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
September 04, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Well Crypto, specifically Bitcoin helped me out by being a great source of income. It helped me and my family with all our needs, we were able to pay all our debts and slowly saved us from our paycheck to paycheck lifestyle. I didn't have that much money as well when I started, but what I did was I participated on some bounty campaigns and earn some token which I convert into Bitcoin for me to have more coins. Then eventually I tried and learned more about trading and investing, which is what I am doing until now and so far, so good. This is my primary source of income since last year.
Pages:
Jump to: