Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 23. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I have lost my job few years back and i stocked for more than six months without regular job since i am not a college graduate and having lack of experience so my option is to find a job that requires no educational expectations,then friend of mine tells me about what is cryptocurrency,at first i am hesitant since i have no big capital but he teached me to join campaigns,back then signature campaign is very in demand ..he teached me also how to gather all my earnings here to invest in ICO.

Now i have my own little business that can sustain all my family needs and some investments herr in cryptocurrency
and we should now then, it is possible to earn money without any capital.only with our computer and internet connection we are able to earn money, and maybe its reward bigger than our salary in regular job.this is one of many advantages of cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

Yes, crypto can help you but you need to study first the technique  the ability on all activity and the transanction.You will need a series of training seminar about bitcoin to be able to know every thing
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:55:40 AM
crypto currencies helped me to get all my dreams through ICO and bounty campaigns, for bounty campaigns I wasn't too focused because I knew the results would be a little compared to us being a trader or an investor, so being the investor made my dreams come true,
of course, but to be an ICO participant we must have capital, and to get a lot of profit from the ICO we also should to have a lot of capital,

on the other hand, for the bounty we only need to work, lots of bounties which I think make me get what I want like auctus and oyster, i  join the signature campaign and the rewards is really big, and also the price is high, i get so much dollars from that
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
crypto currencies helped me to get all my dreams through ICO and bounty campaigns, for bounty campaigns I wasn't too focused because I knew the results would be a little compared to us being a trader or an investor, so being the investor made my dreams come true,
that's not absolutely true , some bounty campaign give reward bigger than investor's profit.without spending any amount, just doing task they get huge reward.and also have less risk than investor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 04, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

I have lost my job few years back and i stocked for more than six months without regular job since i am not a college graduate and having lack of experience so my option is to find a job that requires no educational expectations,then friend of mine tells me about what is cryptocurrency,at first i am hesitant since i have no big capital but he teached me to join campaigns,back then signature campaign is very in demand ..he teached me also how to gather all my earnings here to invest in ICO.

Now i have my own little business that can sustain all my family needs and some investments herr in cryptocurrency
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 04, 2018, 03:04:38 AM
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:00:26 AM
In my opinion, many people have benefited from crypto currencies, their finances are getting better because they benefit from crypto and that proves that crypto currencies can help the economy. Crypto has helped me a lot, especially in finance, I got itpay all my debts and my life also gets better, and I think how we can get it is by using good opportunities from crypto, so we can get the benefits we want .
Activity: 41
September 04, 2018, 12:45:44 AM
It helps me in terms of my necessity, when I enter to the crypto world I always realize that I'm blessed because bitcoin give us the power to live and be happy with the use of virtual money converted to physical money. furthermore, not only a money given to me but the knowledge about crypto because I realized that If bitcoin will be legal in a particular country the economy suddenly getting higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 03, 2018, 11:23:21 PM
Honestly for me personally who hasn't been too long in the crypto world that I feel for financial problems is very helpful once with the crypto, now my income can increase every month even though it is uncertain, but we should be grateful.

Each of us has different situation how crypto really help us in so many different things. For me crypto helps me a lot by learning about its uses and importance on how to deal with it with profitable outcome. We can really make some benefits with investing crypto more wisely.
Activity: 101
September 03, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
But in any way he did not help.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
Crypto helped me in a few ways, including financially (a little), but it also helped me learn a lot of new things, make so cyber friends from different places, learn about different cultures and opened me a new road, a road that I hope will help all those that work for cryptos in the near future. All-in-all I lost a lot of time in the crypto world but I gained knowledge and had nice experiences (a lot of bad ones as well)
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
Well,I can say that I have been able to settle some debts, paid house rent and spoiled myself a little ....you know shopping for wears and stuffs with profit i made from crypto.

It is really nice to hear people saying that getting into the crypto world allowed them to pay some of their debts, mortgage and car loans. I am looking forward for these same things, as well as hoping I could save more money with bitcoins so I can pursue my passion in travelling. Do you think that is possible too?
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 01:04:26 PM
Honestly for me personally who hasn't been too long in the crypto world that I feel for financial problems is very helpful once with the crypto, now my income can increase every month even though it is uncertain, but we should be grateful.
Activity: 46
September 03, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
I think that's a question I don't need to answer because I'm sure you are also helped by the existence of bitcoin. right?
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 10:52:13 AM
You don't need to invest money in order to earn money in here. This forum already helped many people to earn just by endorsing bounty campaigns.
In Bounty campaigns Signature campaign is one of the many ways to earn money here. You can also do Vlog or facebook
Activity: 14
September 03, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
People profit in cryptographic money in such a large number of ways, Some make digital currency offering some benefit for others in return for digital currency like cafés which acknowledges bitcoin as installment. Some make digital currency by unlawful means like the Wannacry malware that delivered individuals' vital data in return for bitcoins, There are such huge numbers of routes on the grounds that after all cryptographic money virtual cash and like how you profit online you can procure digital money a similar far as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
to join in crypto, we are not required to have a lot of money, because we can do work in crypto without using capital, one of which is to follow several airdrops and bounties, by following this work, we can benefit. if we have gotten a profit, then we can invest or trade.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck
yes I agree, by joining bounty campaign you can earn extra income just have more patience on it!
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 03, 2018, 03:32:29 AM
crypto will really help if we do it right and can get profit, so with that profit we can invest more and can help our finances to be better, I have got all that and I will keep trying to do my best
Activity: 464
September 03, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
I think crypto will really benefit his life in the future. provided he is a smart investor. In my country, many people have become poor because of investing in Crypto the wrong way. Investment is a risky area but it can also help us get rich quick. so please consider.
Pages:
Jump to: