Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 24. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 02:20:45 AM
For me, cryptocurrency can help me to be able to get huge profits and you can withdraw profits directly from the exchange place or from the coinbase .many people have benefited from crypto currencies, their finances are getting better because they benefit from crypto and that proves that crypto currencies can help the economy .
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?

So for me it's been quite the ride, I didn't know much about crypto until bitcoin was about $600 each. But ever since it has helped me when I need to pay friends in different countries, it's just easier than going through the bank and however long international transactions take.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 09:12:26 PM
Cryptocurrency help me financially. This time I am relying in cryptocurrency capability. I am hoping that cryptocurrency won't be in the verge of ending and hope it will become our future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
My life before crypto is very difficult. Doing work and receiving monthly salary, so repeatedly quite boring and do not know what the future will be. When I was introduced to a crypto friend I learned it. Learn about the technology behind it. On the financial side crypto has helped me get some capital with some projects I have followed, good teams. I learned a lot about economics. I really appreciate what crypto has to offer. It is pulling people closer together.
Activity: 290
September 02, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Crypto helps the most of us by its capability of giving us a passive income and control our profit. It is a home-based work with a high salary that requires no intellect.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
September 02, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
I saved a big of capital due to the investments i made in the crypto market. Normally, such a great accumulation would be a dream for me. It is also important to have detailed information on a topic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 07:28:52 PM
I have a job but that job is not sufficient enough to sustain my needs that is why when I enter the world of crypto, it helps me a lot. It helps me suffice my needs especially financially although we all know that the status of market is not always in a positive mode. But there are still times that the thing that you work hard for will be paid of.
Activity: 54
September 02, 2018, 07:02:08 PM
As for me, cryptocurrency has given me an opportunity to earn some little income even without my usual monthly paid job.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:24:49 PM
It helped me a lot, when i first started to know crypto currency i was scared to try and waste money on investing in it. But when i got to know what truly is crypto currency i started joining bounty campaigns thats when i first earn crypto then weeks pass by i paid my school tuition fee, then i helped my parents pay for our monthly bills, crypto though me a lot of things and help me understand more on investing.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 05:53:26 PM
When I first join crypto I really feel hard if this things I join is not a waste of time , but I have no capital yet ,then I join bounty campaign for three months and earn rewards more tgan I expected, and converted this rewards ,into cash and I bought a new celluar phone ,upgraded that I use it for my ,bitcoin forum activities ,now I believe bitcoin is of great help to those who work hard for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Crypto changes my perspective in money. The way it provides opportunities to all people rich and poor as long as you have knowledge in it and you do the hard work. It makes my life lively again in the sense that there is a big chances of reaching my dream for my family.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 02, 2018, 04:44:23 PM
Actually it helps me out with my finances and free time, it lets me negotiate some work I really don't like to do and dedicate more time on hobbies.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 02:35:21 PM
I like to hunt for bonuses and I've started entering the crypto market. Here, I learned a lot of things, many useful knowledge for myself. Many times scam because of insufficient knowledge in this market has helped me draw many useful things for ICO testing. I have made quite a bit of money here to cover my current life and study. I love this market and feel more mature thanks to crypto.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 02:32:06 PM
Bitkoin saved me very much last year. I had a big debt in the bank, and bitcoin so rapidly grew in a relatively short period of time. And almost at the peak of growth exchanged bitcoin for Fiat, and closed the Bank debt. I hope bitcoin has not only helped me in this world!
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 02:27:03 PM
of course crypto can help solve the economic problems of him. in my opinion, although the savings are a little it doesn't matter to start trying to invest in crypto. choose the coin you like and you have examined the movement. don't get the wrong coin. then join the ICO or bounty project. carefully before joining ICO because now there are many ICOs who are scam. after joining you will get paid after the ICO project is finished and it can give you extra money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 02:07:54 PM
I think everything can happen, many people have already succeeded from Crypto, whether it's from trading, investing, bounties etc.
Activity: 392
September 02, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
I've been in crypto since October 2017. I can say that It helped me with my financial needs. However, it was not enough to pay all the bills, since I only join a signature campaign. it's still important to have another source of income. But overall crypto was very helpful to me.
Activity: 67
September 02, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
It help me out because ive gain more knowledge about how this thing really works and what can it possible be in the near future. Crypto for me is one of the best things that can happen in your life specially when you know the do's and dont in the market.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
This crypto currency really helping me alot actually. I just advertise every bounty campaign and they will pay me if their bounty become successful. Just don't abuse the crypto and have a proper knowledge on it.
Bounty really help much people.after joining in several bounty campaign, much of them become better in their economic life.and even some of them able to buy car and new home from bounty reward.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 10:45:49 AM
This crypto currency really helping me alot actually. I just advertise every bounty campaign and they will pay me if their bounty become successful. Just don't abuse the crypto and have a proper knowledge on it.
Pages:
Jump to: