Pages:
Author

Topic: How did Crypto help you out? - page 25. (Read 6200 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 02, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
Crypto helped me out through giving me the opportunity to earn large profits. Before I don't have the capability to earn big but with the help of crypto, everything became more better than it ever was since it granted me financial support that is more than what I expected. I am hoping that I can get to earn more from crypto and will work harder in supporting it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
As side earning Money to support my bakery business, Crypto has also helped me to settle some medical bills when my mom fell seriously ill
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 02, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
im teenager , jobless and didnt have special expertise , but someone told me with bitcoin , i do bounty , little invest and i can get handle my financial issues
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 02, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
it's best if you want to invest in cryptocurrency is to distinguish money for savings and for investment because it is the safest way and does not mix all your money in crypto because it is very risky so it's better to differentiate it
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Well,I can say that I have been able to settle some debts, paid house rent and spoiled myself a little ....you know shopping for wears and stuffs with profit i made from crypto.
Activity: 371
September 02, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
Crypto and its bounty help me a lot in life.
doing bounty as a job is really good, you just need to be observant of the ICO and make studies of it.
once all good you just need to join them promoting their ICO.
then do the task they required to have the payment after ICO.
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 08:31:42 AM
Crypto help me so much.I have a job I'm also investing in crypto and participate in bounties and it's also a life of relief with my family that helped our daily life and our daily needs.Everyone can use crypto to help them from a financial problems in life just focus only and believe in crypto.
Activity: 8
September 02, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
crypto helped me when I was really active in market trading, I didn't need too much time to adapt, even though I suffered losses, but everything I had prepared well, the benefits I got I developed to buy other coins and intentionally not I took it for a full year

At present I feel many benefits to meet the needs of life, the most important of all is experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 08:02:45 AM
Your friends can learn crypto first and you can be a guide for your friends. True, crypto can provide income but crypto also has risks and therefore knowledge is needed. In addition to investing and trading, you can direct your friends to join the bounty, because they can provide additional income.
Activity: 337
September 02, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
Crypto can help him by following Bounty, so he can earn extra income from the bounty. Invite him to create an account in this forum and start participating in bounty, use this to earn extra income. Good luck

Right, just by hardwork and dedication in joining bounty campaigns we can earn an extra income, but for me it serves as my main source of income.
Many people become rich in crypto.
Activity: 437
September 02, 2018, 04:47:37 AM
The fact that Cryptocurrency is here to change the world. People around the world buy Bitcoin to protect themselves against the devaluation of their national currency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 02, 2018, 03:56:55 AM
This question is especially for those who have been into crypto for a long time. How did cryptocurrency help you, most specifically financially? Did you earn more? Gain more investment? I do have a friend who wants to get into crypto but he does not have a lot of savings in his bank account or any major investment. I told him to save more before getting into crypto because they still have mortgage and car loan to pay. Do you think crypto will help him out to?
For me crypto have helped me very much. Since I engaged in this business a lot of good things happen to me. In my financial stability bitcoin has many chance given, there are times when I need money the most for my kids obligation in school, I withdrew my earnings from bitcoins. I will never stop believing fro bitcoins because it gives me food and shelter for my family.
i think that has been experienced by many people, including me. with bitcoin we can realize dreams that were previously difficult to achieve, but now i can have them. Hopefully with this post, more new bitcoiner will emerge
Activity: 476
September 02, 2018, 03:20:16 AM
For me crypto have helped me very much. Since I engaged in this business a lot of good things happen to me. In my financial stability bitcoin has many chance given, there are times when I need money the most for my kids obligation in school, I withdrew my earnings from bitcoins. I will never stop believing fro bitcoins because it gives me food and shelter for my family.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 03:05:08 AM
I am now a graduate with the help of cryptocurrency. I was used to selling water by the roadside and little did i get from the business i was into. I enjoyed when i came into cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
September 02, 2018, 02:24:28 AM
I first made my crypto investment in 2012. The amount was quite small ($400). But my investment grew almost 600x and I cashed out a lot of my coins during 2015-18. Without crypto, I would have been much worse financially.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 02, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
Let's take an example from some Country, You can read/see at the news the country Called Venezuela their country has some Economy Crisis. a lot of people at there working hard and try to get some money for living. When i was mining as captcha typer crypto called Raiblock (NANO) a lot of people Venezuela working as captcha typer. they got some money from Crypto income, and its save a lot of people from the crisis at there.
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 01:17:53 AM
I think, It's not simply to earn a lot of money immediately by investing in cryptocurrency when he investes by loans. This is very adventurous and he can lose it all. In my thinking, he should take part in the Bounty campaigns to thereby get the profit. When there were some ETH, BTC he could study to invest in other potential coins. Of course we must study the kidney barrier before investing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
September 02, 2018, 12:09:51 AM
much ... my economy is getting better than before
I have jobs from crypto such as trading.invest.bounty and mining
Many rich people from crypto can also be like that if you study hard
Yeah there are many positive influences coming from Crypto and many people experience the same thing. many of them managed to
bring their standard of living to a higher level because of the large income they got from crypto income

I know that there are lot of people that earned so much in cryptocurrency investing and trading but not all of them are capable of doing it. If someone can do it, yes other can do it but the problem is it is not that easy.

Cryptocurrencies are so volatile so you must be used to these kind of movements and also, you must be able to adapt to it. You must be able to add these movements to your plan so you will know what you will be doing in the next days or weeks or months. I don't earn that much from my investments  but when time comes, I guess I will be able to use it and will be a great help to me.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
September 02, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

Crypto could really be a big help especially in finances if he would only learn all the basics of it. It is important that we'll focus on doing everything just to do better in crypto because it could really sustain all our financially and could make our lives sustainable in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 01, 2018, 10:59:54 PM
obviously crypto can help anyone who continues to focus on this field, many people who are helped from the financial side get better after he continues to focus on this field. Honestly before I know the financial cryptocurrency I have is always lacking, but over time I continue to focus on this field and now I have benefited a lot from it
Pages:
Jump to: