Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you end up with shit coins? - page 16. (Read 21172 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
October 15, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
I trusted big company that was creating the coin.
They weren't 100% honest about the launch and this fired back when coin entered the market as there were people with loads of coins and their dumped it making the price go low.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 01:22:05 PM
It's of believing in a project because they had a successful ICO, some making millions. But sadly those millions did not turn into a good product, lack of marketing means no investors, hence they got dumped into the shitcoin pile
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 15, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

Maybe the influence is more because of hype and trend
I noticed recently that the trend now is  buy ico ,ico finishes in a matter of hours or a day
Then a day after being listed on an exchange like idex and made some pump then investors go earn and run
Then look for another shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 15, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
I am working on an article about how smart people ended up buying shitcoins – I need some info on why you bought shitcoins (if any). If you choose "other" then can you care to comment on what that other means? Would appreciate if you helped me get an insight!
Thanks in advance.

Hype blinds people, many just don't care to read whitepaper when they see "everybody's buying".

Then there's the case everything looked great, team, whitepaper, project looks like advancing, until something happens and everything turns bad, from no longer delivering to lies about the next steps.

Just two cases, one simple and one pretty complicated that can make us end up with shitcoins. Also "smart" may be overrated Wink
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: