Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 20. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
of course when I get the first payment I feel very happy because finally I can get extra income to pay my debt and I can help my family finances, it makes me excited in crypto

Definitely it's very special after receiving the first payment. It's like a bonus money which helps us in many ways, it was very exciting and happiest day after the payment was done. That's for this wonderful technology and forum.
It was really amazing. You have money with all your effort and without investment for it. I really believe that there is free earning just work for it because there is no easy money. Receiving your salary that you never expect that much is really heartfelt and makes you motivate and work for more. You just enjoy what you are doing and there it has a good reward after.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I felt grateful for my oen efforts and hardwork. I feel like I coyld do it again after my first payment.It made me very happy and good.I have optimistic in my life

Yes it's a great experience even if you've earned small amount from bounty at the beginning but we expect nowadays as we learn other  aspects of cryptocurrencies to earn huge amount by means of trading and investing or by simply holding our coins in long term .
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

it feels great, as if our efforts to get money online is not in vain. imagine you've been looking for a way to earn money online since 2013 and get nothing. but about 1 year ago, this bitcoin really can be obtained, easier than we thought
Activity: 208
I felt grateful for my oen efforts and hardwork. I feel like I coyld do it again after my first payment.It made me very happy and good.I have optimistic in my life
Activity: 352
In any case, the most difficult thing is to take the first step. It will be much easier later. You will earn a lot of money, but you will not pфмy such pleasure as from the first earned dollars, unless you master another new profession.
Activity: 294

Always feels good whenever you receive your tokens because by this you know that you are paid and not scammed. I remember the first time my wallet received a token from an airdrop and I am very happy even though the token worth a few cents in total. What the most good experience is that you are doing a hardwork with a glamorous output on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I received my first reward from airdrop. It was a small amount but it was very nice and it made me believe that everything is real in crypto. Since then, a lot of time has passed and I earned different amounts, including very good amounts. Therefore, don't despair if the first earned amount is very small, it will be better further if you try and work hard.
Activity: 398
feel so good man,
that's the first time that I think doing job on the internet could bring me real money, so much money compare to what I did indeed
from that, I work for bounties harder and online more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
The first payment i received when i do twitter and facebook campaign
i was suprised,i got 0.5 eth is large enough amount.
And after i got payment, i really excited to cryptocurrency for the future
Activity: 200
my first payday from the bounty, I still keep it from now, it's been about a year ago, at that time I got 12 eth from the bounty and after that never got that amount again
Few of us can boast such income. I started working in crypto very late as many of us and figured out how this works only when the market was getting red(at the beginning of this year). I can only applaud your success.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
Hmm 4$ may look small truly but the joy of seeing your first earnings in cryptos can be good. The bear season has affected many people earnings and we can only hope for it to be better. You should not give up and continue to learn more to increase your knowledge.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
my first payday from the bounty, I still keep it from now, it's been about a year ago, at that time I got 12 eth from the bounty and after that never got that amount again
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
even though it's a small amount but I'm sure everyone will be happy because at that time they know and prove to themselves that this really produces and they become aware that they have the opportunity to get more
no problemit's just the beginning, good luck friend
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Ill fell happy and great that ill receive my first payment for doing in bounty campaign.
But it was only a small amount that ill receive on that campaign that i'm participated but it was experience for me on that happen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
my first payment from the bounty campaign was 0.4 ETH, at that time I only joined the social media campaign. now I join various campaigns such as content, signature and social media campaigns.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
If we consider the situation now with the level of knowledge that I have today, I think that it would not be in the form in which I did it earlier, because it definitely would not be correct. I am sure that I would definitely not do it the way I did before.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I don't remember the first time. It seems to be very exciting. It seems to be full of hope. This is a holy place full of faith.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
I did not have any specific information about crypto. I also did it in the absence of knowledge. I hastily chose the campaign. When I was getting paid for it, it was very few, but it was a happy moment for me, because I was the public that if not today or tomorrow I would get thousands of dollars from cryptosystems. So friends continue their hopes and efforts. good luck
Activity: 364
of course when I get the first payment I feel very happy because finally I can get extra income to pay my debt and I can help my family finances, it makes me excited in crypto

Definitely it's very special after receiving the first payment. It's like a bonus money which helps us in many ways, it was very exciting and happiest day after the payment was done. That's for this wonderful technology and forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thinking four dollars can turn to thousands of dollars simply because you are in cryptocurrency is been overtly optimistic. You need to realise that the amount of money you pull out as a profit will be proportional to what you put in!
It can happen, he could flip  that $4 into $100 just by gambling or investing a coin that has high volume.
Pages:
Jump to: