Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 21. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
I feel very happy and don't think if I can get money from what I have done in this forum. The first time I got a prize from a bounty campaign I got around $ 100 and the last time I got it was between $ 1000 and $ 1500
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I remember being amazed when I randomly look into my ETH address and found that I have $1,000 worth of tokens seemingly out of nowhere. I had no idea where it was come from because I joined a lot of bounties back then. I still don't understand how did I managed to earn $1,000 from that bounty because all I do was basic social media task, nothing special. Lucky me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I was very nervous as I remember, I put into IOTA about 100 $ and I even almost had no idea what cryptocurrency is, very interesting choice to invest in my view now, but who could know this, right?
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Very interesting question. Moreover, amazed to read the replies of my seniors in this section. I will definitely motivate, to give my 100% in crypto. I have been part of bounties from last 5 months and daily working hard and gives my 7 hours daily. Till now i received 59$ only. may be because of red market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
of course when I get the first payment I feel very happy because finally I can get extra income to pay my debt and I can help my family finances, it makes me excited in crypto
That feelings are common for people who received their first payment, its intriguing how things will work and how big can be the potential rewards if you work much better, receiving some penny for an extra works that pays will motivate you to keep looking for any good potential job from the market, keep aiming and continue to workout with your skills many more will come keep moving positively.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
unfortunately i didnt receive my payment from bounty campaign yet.but its okay, maybe this is not right time for me.for people that received their payment must be very happy.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I also clearly remember the reward I got for the first time, MOT, this is the first time I got a bonus in an airdrop (it got value on the trading platform), which made me confident in my work!
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Even though it took long to receive something I've worked for roughly a month and a half, knowing that my efforts paid off is a good feeling. And the best thing about it is that I didn't have to work my a** off to earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I remember that I was amazed because it was my first money that I have earned with the help of my mind and since that time I feel myself more confident in my abilities.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
Bitcoin is very volatile and versatile crypto currency and the invention of bitcoin in this world is not less than a boon as bitcoin has opened many job opportunities and has helped millions of people in finding their jobs and helped them living a good life and if personally speaking bitcoin has helped me a lot as it has made me self dependent and now I need not to depend on my parents for my daily expenses so I feel very happy when I got my first payment, I feel like I got one job and I am sure that there are millions of people like me who are benefited by bitcoin.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
nice story! i felt something similar and also there was some kind of euphoria because of the fact i made it not leaving home and on the internet which my parents considered a waste of time
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
of course when I get the first payment I feel very happy because finally I can get extra income to pay my debt and I can help my family finances, it makes me excited in crypto
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
When I received my first payment, I was very nervous and did not believe in the reality. I try to withdraw cash, I try to continue to invest ... All become a reality. I am very excited and continue to participate in this exciting market.
copper member
Activity: 381
This feeling is true. When I first stared off, my first $30 was a morale booster, made me know that if i persisted and improved, there could be much more here.

When I got my first payment with btc, I was really excited for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I felt it very good ,becose from start like many of crypto members i dont think that crypto can work and u can get money from it,but when i exchange my token to crypto and send to my bank account then yes it fell very good Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 251

Money is the main meaning of investing in cryptocurrencies. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are very risky, but I think it is possible to earn so much on cryptocurrencies that after you will not need money for the rest of your life.
yes, that's the risk of crypto and we have to be ready to get a high income or low. but if we have understood all of them, then we will know between good and not or between potentially high and low pay.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Money is the main meaning of investing in cryptocurrencies. Obviously, cryptocurrencies are very risky, but I think it is possible to earn so much on cryptocurrencies that after you will not need money for the rest of your life.
copper member
Activity: 154
I joined this forum few months back I have not yet received any payment right now but I feel very good when I will receive payment from it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
just the same as i felt getting my first salary, it was like, wow, i am actually capable of extracting money from my efforts and therefore i can be independent
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I was very happy when I got my first profit it was $ 200, but I was happy as a child I waited a long time and already started to give up and believe, but now I know that it is necessary to all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: