Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 23. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 2
My first reword from was on Facebook Campaign i was paid 40$ for ot but after some weeks i notice that the coin have come down to 10$ but i don't even no to sell it off and have a rest of mind.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
You are great, always grateful for whatever you get. even though the rewards you get are only a few, but it can increase your motivation to keep fighting and get more rewards.
according to my experience, that first income always gives happiness and creates a strong spirit to keep trying.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
even though it only gets a little but it's very valuable. I've got $ 500 in one month. all depends on our luck. if we follow the bounty and airdrop after that the project is successful and we get paid we will definitely get a decent salary.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I felt so happy with my first $200 I earn from participating in one particular bounty. This really gave me motivation to carry on knowing fully well if I keep working hard with a bit of luck, I might earn big in crypto.
Activity: 26
for the present I have no way, but I look forward to this moment
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
When I first started working with crypto currency, I took part in new bounties. The first coins were paid to me in 3 months. It so happened that I simultaneously received payments from several projects. It was about 3,000 dollars. I was in shock. My friend told me not to sell them and wait until the coins grow up. Now these coins lie at the bottom of my purse. And in December it was a fortune!
Activity: 182
My first cryptocurrency payment or reword was when i participated in airdrop i was paid $4 i just feel like am on the moon until when i received payment from bounty program i now call airdrop shit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am very happy, because the results of my hard work and the time I spent finally paid off and it made me more enthusiastic.
Activity: 19
I have not had awards yet, but I will tell everyone - even if I get the 1 US dollar award, I will be happy. The main thing is to gain experience. I came here to work hard to earn.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
Do you mean first payment ever ? or first payment on this forum ?
I spend 2 months on this forum without knowing there's a bounty section as i was so thrived with the information and discussion around different coins ,then i knew i can also make some money while surfing , so my first reward from a campaign was around 40$ , it's a good money in my country then i started to differentiate between good and bad ones to maximize my earning while supporting a promising project.
Activity: 238
Of course very happy and made me enthusiastic to participate in every bounty. I feel the same as you and give me the idea that I can get serious cash too if I only study cryptocurrency properly.
Activity: 210
of course very pleased with first pay I get. Although the numbers are not so much. but with the first get paid to make me excited to follow the next. This makes me happy, and want to keep trying harder.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

It was pretty good, it made all of the things I had to do for the bounty campaign worth it and I knew that if I could get money out of it, I could end up making even more money from the bounties. Sometimes that is all that is needed, we do not need all of the money in the world, just enough to show that all of our efforts have not being in vain
Yes that is a good start. But dont stop learning, in crypto world you are not always win there are times of losses. But as long as you know how to manage your portfolio you can avoid big losses. Learn and level up. I mean dont stay in one place try to explore different ways of earnings like investing, trading, and the like. You will see your porfolio will slowly grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

It was pretty good, it made all of the things I had to do for the bounty campaign worth it and I knew that if I could get money out of it, I could end up making even more money from the bounties. Sometimes that is all that is needed, we do not need all of the money in the world, just enough to show that all of our efforts have not being in vain
Activity: 280
I felt inspired and it gave me inspiration to be here today because before then i was in between jobs and it felt good to get reward for the work i put in
Activity: 252
When I received my first payment as a prize hunter, it felt great.
feeling a little satisfied with my well-done job. and know what needs to be improved at that time I will go back there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
When I first invested, I was very worried, because I did not know much about crypto currency. But when in the future I saw the profit, I realized that this is not so terrible, only if you do everything wisely
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Thats a great spirit. I remember how I was so happy that after doing tasks from bounty I saw the coins reflected in my wallet. Thinking that earlier I doubt if really payment will be made. $4 might be small to many expert bounty hunters but for starters it is something to encourage to join more bounties.
copper member
Activity: 196
l think it was the cheerful time when you have good results for your hard work. it's a stage for you can play different types of role about crypto & gain your good earnings.
Activity: 60
i was really worried to lose it and thought that i have spent this money to nowhere. hopefully it paid off. but it was really exciting.
Pages:
Jump to: