Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 24. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
personally, getting the paid for the first time is the most pleasant thing. no matter how the results that obtained it will make me more excited to get the bigger pay. if we want to work hard, then we will also get the profitable results from the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 150
Of course I'm happy, because as if our hard work in the crypto world was not in vain and produced. Even though only 1$ for the first payment was really amazing, it was as if the burden of mind all this time about the economic problem had a way out and it was very relief.
Activity: 4
It was a great feeling when I made my first dollar in crypto. It wasn't much but I was so happy about it
Activity: 71
I was still as a student and wanted to make money and not depend on my parents. An achievement for me, from there I also began to study independently, looking for more experience, explorers and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

What payment are you talking about ? If it is a ROI payment because we invested on a good coins or tokens, then it will be awesome.
Anyway, if your money has come back to you more than you invested, then your money has been spent well in cryptocurrency and that will be a great experience.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
the first payment is always made happy for every people because they feel "aha, now I can make money and I need to get work harder to earn more money". I feel happy too when I can earn my first payment and makes me want to learn more about the things I did so I can earn more money. maybe at that time, the payment is not too big but I am sure that every people will feel happy and satisfied and they want to continue so they can earn bigger money.
Activity: 602

When the first coins came to me, I did not immediately believe that it happened. Then I realized everything and believed in what had happened. But as always I wanted to get big.)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
just like the first salary, of course you are very happy and grateful.
the results that you are waiting long time, but now finally you can feel once your first payment lands into your pocket.
Activity: 126
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
feeling a bit satisfied with my work well done. and knowing what needs to be improve by the time it will be back on it. When I got my first payment as a bounty hunter it felt great
Activity: 280
That's actually good. Even if it's small, you could learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining bounties would give you more than hundreds of dollars so you should study it well and work hard. Having your first payout really does make you feel happy. I felt the same way as you do and gave me an idea that I could earn some serious cash too if I just study cryptocurrency well. Well here I am. I earned some serious money now and I plan to keep on doing it. Just keep the positive vibe in you even if the market is down sometimes and you'll be wealthy in no time.

Felling satisfied even if not so big but I'm enjoying it and I really happy to share it to my friends and for those critics in crypto world that now I'm here and I'm starting to earn from this community and hopefully I can convince them and I set my self as a positive example for them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
get payment from what we do and we hope that of course something that is very meaningful and increasingly makes the intention of investors to be more interested in the investment
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
unfortunately i didnt receive my payment from bounty campaign yet.but its okay, maybe this is not right time for me.for people that received their payment must be very happy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
the feeling for a bountie to be paid was very good. even if the joy is getting frustrated, because many bounties do not pay. nevertheless is always nice when yet again a payment comes in.
Activity: 420
The first payment forced me to go deeper into the study of the cryptocurrency, after that I gained confidence in the cryptocurrency and in the opportunity to earn here.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Any income (even small) is motivating and inspiring. Just continue to expand and grow your knowledge about the cryptocurrency and your income will increase as well.
Activity: 149
I felt really good when I received my first payment from bounty. When the market grew, I made the first withdrawal of currency in cash and bought a gift for the whole family & my friends.
Activity: 96
When I first received my first payment, I was actually feeling like I have done something meaningful and got some rewards. I felt like a child who just won a price, and it felt great. It made me want to do more, and for once, I was comfortable doing something that took my free time, because I knew I was going to get rewarded at the end of the day.
Activity: 134
Feels good to receive my first payments, but it wasn't big enough. As long we all working hard here, working with trustworthy managers, working for ambitious projects, surely at the end, we all make enough  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
How do I feel about my first payment, wow sincerely speaking it was amazing it was like a dream come true, I didn't really believe it until I received the money in my account, that gives me the courage and zeal to put more effort into crypto currency
Same with the feelings i felt that time.I realized that if you will strive hard in doing all the tasks,you will be rewarded even more than from what you expected.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
My first payment is very impressive. I did not expect the bounty campaign to be very fun and profitable. Even the reward I got during a join bounty of 6 weeks was equivalent to my salary during a 2-month private tutoring. This is amazing. Nowadays, the bounty campaign is not very profitable, but I'm sure things will improve if the market gets excited again.
Pages:
Jump to: