Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 27. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
4$ is not bad even if its just a small amount. you can get more than that if you will just push yourself to find a better campaign. there's a lot of campaign that you can find and I know someday you will find one that will give you a huge one.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The feeling was unreal because the payment wasn't little. I used it in sorting some bills out and got some few things for my personal use. It felt unreal that I was actually spending virtual currency in real life.
Activity: 57
It felt really good. Although it was close to nothing, it was my first money that I earned from cryptocurrencies. The feeling of accomplishment is amazing. With all the patience put into it the reward becomes more valuable and better.
Activity: 135
when i had my first payment from bounty i was so happy because i never believe that,,the moment i collect my first paymeent i have to invest in different coin that i know could turn out good after a some time
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
This small step take to you closer to you destiny and keep it buddy

Activity: 331
Starting a bounty by the result was I guess passable. The more you follow the project, then you’ll get the more. Following a signature campaign according to the I’ll get the more
Activity: 30
When I receive my first payment I felt really happy although it only 5$ but it make I have  believe about this market
Activity: 322
That's actually good. Even if it's small, you could learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining bounties would give you more than hundreds of dollars so you should study it well and work hard. Having your first payout really does make you feel happy. I felt the same way as you do and gave me an idea that I could earn some serious cash too if I just study cryptocurrency well. Well here I am. I earned some serious money now and I plan to keep on doing it. Just keep the positive vibe in you even if the market is down sometimes and you'll be wealthy in no time.

I feel very happy in just a few weeks I earn not quite big but it will me in my expenses.. like my sons needs paying bills and also buying some stuffs.. I will put more effort and patience to my next campaigne so that I will earn bigger amount of money or thousand of dollar in the future..
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
my first cash out is 2 years ago and it is an investment with BTC. my friend told me about crypto but i dont have enough knowledge at that time. i just wait for his signal to convert it to fiat and i also gain some profit.  next is token from airdrop and it hype like into the moon i really amazed with crypto at that time that it gives me an capital to start my local business. since then until now i still doing some bounty campaigns to earn some crypto tokens.
Activity: 32
I felt very elated, even though it wasn't much money, but it made me optimistic about bigger profits in the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
That made me smile for a bit and don't know how to react. You probably don't know what are those challenges and obstacles you will encounter before that $4 of yours turn to over $1000. It might not impossible if the biggest luck embraces your investment or using pure guts and patience, turning that to $1000 is not impossible but will take a year before that happens.
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
I remember that day and think I will never forget it because this was a great feeling that can't be compared with anything else. That day I understood that everything is in my hands and I can do more than thought
Activity: 294
Today you got $ 4 and tomorrow you can get $ 200 as the market is very volatile . This is the beauty of cryptocurrencies, to catch the right wave and make good money on it. My first salary was also small. But it gave me a big boost that you can earn here
Activity: 31
ye, the first success feels always great, but don't be too cocky after that, with time and experience you will earn much more than that, you should just be patient
Activity: 224
I am very happy with the payment that was first obtained by following the bounty campaign program. And that made me more excited to follow and work on the next bounty campaign. Regardless of the results, you will still be happy.
Activity: 201
Everyone would probably be happy receiving their first payment, even it's not that high because you don't invest anything here.
Activity: 434
I was very happy, because at first I had a scam several times. and finally got a good bounty project at a good price too.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
My first payment was LocalCoinSwap bounty where I got around 300$ coin. It's feel better when you get your first payment....
Activity: 172
quickest cross blockchain transactions

Yes you are right, that is the reason you should focus on either trading or working in bounty campaigns, in order to get rich at a very early stage of your life.

I agree, 4 dollars sounds a bit light, I guess he must have been doing some sort of airdrop or something...these things pay very rarely as most of them are scams and if you get a coin, it's worth just around 5 bucks...but bounties getting much harder too.
Activity: 140

It feels good I'm so happy because for the first time I receive the reward for my effort. All the time I spend it converted into something really useful. For now my aim is to continue collect token so that I can buy some coins weather its bitcoin or altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: