Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 30. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When the get paid first, I of course feel very happy. Although the result is not so much. However, it is the result of exertion I all this time. And this is the first step, should be more actively again, so you can get a lot more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I got my first payment but i never get it or in cash it,i have to go on a perfect timing for more profit,but when i got it in my hands i will buy whats the needs of my kids what they want,because in my heart i made this for the happiness of my kids,,,and im very excited to have that moment.,going to church for thankful blessings  and of course dinner for my whole family.
that's good goal for us dude.our family is main reason for us to hard work earning money from bounty campaign.first payment from bounty make our spirit added again.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
Actually, that was so amazing day, an amazing moment. I think it also for all worker. Because when we started our work we didn't sure about our payment (could be for all) and that's why that was very interesting our payment. Maybe my first work was from microworks.
Activity: 109
I got my first payment but i never get it or in cash it,i have to go on a perfect timing for more profit,but when i got it in my hands i will buy whats the needs of my kids what they want,because in my heart i made this for the happiness of my kids,,,and im very excited to have that moment.,going to church for thankful blessings  and of course dinner for my whole family.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
When I first got my profit in the cryptocurrency (from the mining), I was happy! When the market grew, I made the first withdrawal of currency in cash and bought a holiday voucher for the whole family)))
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
I got my first payment in crypto after taking part in the Airdrop from Kucoin and that was a really exciting experience. I invested the money in several projects and also took part in other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 41
Appears that I can relate your sentiments., been gaining that sum the first occasion when I began crypto, its a nice sentiment until such time that I have to acquire more than that sum, to remunerate my living. That time I am so exceptionally energized, and its a decent begin at any rate to have the capacity to stimulated yourself that acquiring is only a one stage away, its simply require additional time, exertion and minimal more examination in each task on what to contribute, advance or at all. Goodluck pal and more power
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
It's memorable, and very happy. Eventhough i receive a small.amount only, i am very glad and felt happy, even if ita you i think that all of us here were very happy and enthusiastic feeling when we receive our first payment. Feels like as if many payments to come.
Activity: 168
For now,i am very excited to experience the fellings on what is really the fellings when i have the first payment because until now,i am still waiting for the token to appear in the exchanged.I have not received yet my first payment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
I was afraid and because the money was running to millions like 7 million in my local currency. So I came to term with it and became greed, wanting to multiply it 10x again and that was when bitcoin crash. I didn't have enough experience to cash and that was when i lost the Money!
Activity: 336
The first payment to me was the same, so I came to the opinion that it is necessary to increase turnover!
Activity: 233
I  don't remember my first payment, it was a lot of time ago but I am looking forward to get my greatest income from the Btc's changing in the nearest time about this cycle. I suppose that it will be useful and profitable move for all of participants of cryptomarket here.
Activity: 308
The feeling is fabulous its great to know that you got paid for your work done its a feeling that makes you fufilled satisfied and want to push more though it may be small but you got rewarded so its amazing when you get paid
Activity: 117
Merit: 5
I felt really good when I received my first payment from bounty, it made me feel motivated and I knew if I worked harder I will make more than that. I received tokens worth $300 for one content I created.
Activity: 86
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
Its not much but if you are happy with this amount then congratulations to you mate...well done..i hope you earn 4k USD one day...well i also have earned small amount like this...but i need a bit more than that to make me happy
Activity: 336
Very good,but it was small,the price of tokens was not high,and gave not a lot,but then came the company that gave the rules of money and still have insanul X5 2 weeks,and then direct a very strong motivation to plow and to do the bounty as they saw the money and term
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Now that I look back on that era with reminiscence, I want to treasure that day. It was an unbelievable time for me and it was just for a registration thingy I did on a social media site for a dude here. I was a freshman then in this forum, like a Jnr Member and the payment was 0.001btc. The value then was around $1. For the fact that I could get my first Bitcoin payment easily delivered to my wallet got me all excited. It was quite a moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
My first payment that I have got from signature Campaign, I got 10$ from that. At that time I lose my job and I really need money of course I really happy because that is the first time I know about crypto currency and earn money from that. Crypto is really helpful for my life.
Activity: 44
My first payment is relatively small, only about $100. Before that, I just got to know the cryptocurrency and didn't go deep into it. A small amount of investment is not serious. Now I make a little money and I plan to study encryption in depth. Money and increase investment to make yourself rich
Activity: 147
Actually I haven't earn anything yet in any campaign because this was my first time joining a bounty campaign. When this campaign ended, hopefully I get to earn a big amount that will make me smile big and for sure it will make me happy.
Pages:
Jump to: