Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 29. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
my first payment was lost because I did not know the trading strategy I invested in the market higher until my money was lost. so now I'm looking for a good and good bounty campaign to join and I'm trying to get a token and sell for me to get some money.
Activity: 221
Really a very long time since I got the first payment on cryptocurrency, at that time I feel happy, because at that time I was still as a student and wanted to make money and not depend on my parents. An achievement for me, from there I also began to study independently, looking for more experience, explorers and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
with crypto can open new land to work because there are many new projects in this forum.
crypto opens vacancies for everyone regardless of background. and what is done when you are a student is something very noble. I am sure now you get what you want with Crypto.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
Well congrats for your first payment and yes you could earn thousands of dollars just keep doing bounties and learn trading crypto at least another extra income for you. I don't remember how much I earned, but I'm so happy that time that I received my first payment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I can see that you are an optimistic person, your mentality is really good, only 4 dollars make you happy like this. My first income was a thousand dollars, i was happy for a few days at that time.
Activity: 202
everything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency. if you want something then you will get it if you want to work hard for it. we know that the success cannot be achieved easily and instantly. it requires effort to get it. Yes, besides, we must also be patient and careful.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Really a very long time since I got the first payment on cryptocurrency, at that time I feel happy, because at that time I was still as a student and wanted to make money and not depend on my parents. An achievement for me, from there I also began to study independently, looking for more experience, explorers and knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Good feeling ofcourse, lot's of people are still sceptical about crypto, seeing what is possible, finding these things out, slowly making your way and exploring, you are set on a journey.
I'm still very excited when a deposit appears on an address, perhaps not worth much in fiat, but the feeling Crypto is working, the blockchain is working, enjoy!
Activity: 77
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

this is a good start from your first payment in terms of crypto currency, i just felt stoping my day job when i started doing some bounty at my first time here, but lucky i didnt quit my job because i did experience how good this crypto currency get me money by advertising in my different social media account and getting paid by doing that, and also the negative side that might happen if i did quit my job because doing some bounty and getting paid by the project is not always having a good price and sometimes no price at all, still i am happy participating in airdrops, bounty and many campaign to get some cash on it all we need to do is to participate a good kind of project that will sure get you a good income in the future
Activity: 140
I still do not have my first payment, when it appears I will have fun. Even if I get $ 10 I think I'll be proud of the fact that you can get at least a little bit for taking part in the company. And you as on this issue say.
Activity: 172
I have never received my payment here because the project that I followed was very long, but I am sure I will get a lot of payment because I joined since the first project was launched
Activity: 126
Exactly, it provide the enthusiastic and human try to do better and more earn with honest. It learns to work and grow in the life. I felt happiness because it was my own earning and make the free mind.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
The first payment i received on bounties is like i'm going to buy a new phone, lol! Well that's quite interesting that's why i participated alot n bounty signature. If you guys still have chance to participate join as much as you can.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
get the first results would certainly be quite a boast. It has become a base or proves that indeed this is a field that produces. If you want to survive and continue much longer, of course, the result will be even greater for some time in the future. therefore continue to dig and maintain this field would be a good thing to do.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
My first payment in bounty? Well, not too bad, but not good. Yeah, I think that my first payment only got very small tokens. It led me to store the coins and wait hopefully that my coin can go higher in the next year. Feeling disappointed or satisfied is normal, but never make this as the basic decision for the further participation.
Activity: 126
Well as of this moment i can't  provide any thing about it because to tell  you honestly I've joined one campaign  but sad to say that they did not even reach even the soft cap and take note  its my first  time i feel a bit of disappointed  but now i already  set my mind about good and bad things that happening in this crypto world but im really excited  about my first  payment coz as of now im just waiting for the distribution and hope that it will be good
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
It was an awesome feeling when I have my first payment ,I dont remember when but  I appreciate small amount that I receive from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
If you ask bounty I felt hmm it was easy. On the other hand I got advertisement payment in crypto, and those turned into good investments.
Activity: 7
I was very happy and cherish this amount of money.
Activity: 154
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

My first payment, I had forgotten how many, but at that time I was happy. because I feel I've done hard work and I get the results. from my first payment it motivated me to work harder.
Activity: 134
The first time i got my payment, i was really happy since those were the good old days where projects were great and are not scams. Also, they are properly planned and managed and paid a good sum back then.
Pages:
Jump to: