Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 32. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
It felt unreal and soothing at the same time. Was little, but I felt like I had a million bucks. I don't know why, but there was a level of confidence that came with it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
my first payment was after participating in one of the first bounties and I got 0,1 Bitcoin - it was a real great surprise, for that period it was a 100$, I left it for holding, the market raised and the maximum price of this coin became nearly 3000$. last years were more interesting for holding coins.
Activity: 51
I feel so optimistic because at that moment was my first time getting payment after done internet jobs. After got such a dollars I realize I should continue it  . And it's so far so good to me.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Why are you posting about 4$ payment? Do you really think that it is interesting for someone to read about your excitement about thousand of dollars of potential profit out of 4$?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
My first payment was 700 dollars. And this motivated me even more and more to work. But now there are then 5 then 10 well and 50 dollars is. But I'm trying to keep such coins and only if I see a pamp I drive out, but it's hard to get into it if you do not know.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
That's actually good. Even if it's small, you can learn from it and make it into thousands of dollars in just a few weeks if you are lucky enough here. Joining a gift will give you more than hundreds of dollars so you have to study it well and work hard.
Activity: 210
The first coin I still have in my wallet, I'm a supporter of keeping everything until better times. Although the first payment was in the region of $ 100, but has already dropped to 30.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Getting thousands of dollar is a bit too much too early. Learn how things work here and then you'll realize that you can make alot of money but that needs effort and time. And also patience. So yes that is possible to earn big but you have to give something in return like time and effort.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You will be able to go further and earn more if you try to learn and study crypto deep. You need to identify and work seriously. The money you get is small, but you will have more knowledge about crypto. That is really good when you join the crypto market. Good luck !
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The first time I received 240$. That was the amount that I was involved in the bounty. The campaign lasted four weeks and it was a huge amount of money at that time I made it myself. A sense of felling and motivation for me to stick with this market
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
A very good feeling that spurred me on to even perform more and be more determined too

Now I have earned even more from bounties in the past 7 months and it has been very fascinating too

Thanks for the insight too
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

I feel starstrucked. Because I didn't expect it to come, I didn't expect it I will earn since I currently taking up my studies. I do not even have any kind of job besides to this. It was so incredible it feels so great that whatever I see I ain't feeling no pressure at all thinking of losing a big amount of money. Whatever I see I feel like I can afford to buy it, I feel like I want to go to somewhere and relax, do some stuffs I ain't doing yet. It feels like I can do and afford whatever I think.
Activity: 78
Ofcourse, I felt so happy when I received my first payment on crypto. Although it's so hard to understand how crypto works but still I am very optimistic to myself, I  research and ask to others who knows most about crypto and understand it.
I'm hoping for more payment to come in joining on airdrops and bounties.
Activity: 166
at first osoboo did not believe in what it zanemalsya but the hope was still there, received the first time 120 dolars was in pleasant delight
Activity: 35
I got the first payment when I was a newbie, at that time I finished a task of ICO, and I got 4$.
Activity: 451
My first payment reward is from signature bounty campaign, but current don't have value, look like a scam project, I'm really disappointed, my second signature bounty reward is from a project raised $30M in ICO, My reward = $700 ( ICO Price ), but current price only have $70, value drop a lot when listed on exchange, really hope third bounty reward will give me surprised
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
hello mate! when i received my first pay out, i feel really happy. though it is not much, i feel glad and and struck on mind that i could do better and earn more from this field. and from that day on, i did a lot of campaigns, earning more than what i earn before. And planning of doing this full time. hope this will turn out good for me. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Congrats for your first payment. Enjoy the feeling. The first time is always the best. Keep it up and try to make more. It is possible. Wish you many luck for it.  Smiley
Activity: 275
Surely very happy.
I even though I didn't believe that I had the advantage of this crypto world because I didn't know crypto before so it seemed strange when I got money from a job like this ...
Activity: 602
Actually when i see the first payment i have is i'm shock and can never believe unless i can withdraw it, until such time that it is in my atm account, the doubt i have is disappear and change to happiness because those huge amount i earned is the answer of my debt that i don't know where i can get to pay all of it. So if feeling we are talking i feel like a bird who can escape of his cage and feel free of debt.
Pages:
Jump to: