Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 31. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
My first payment was not so large but I was too happy to think about it. It was really amazing to get something that you have created in the one way.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
 You are lucky enough to get $ 4. there are still many people who haven't got it yet. you are just patient enough and learn the knowledge that you have applied. for the future maybe you will quickly get thousands of dollars
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
There is a saying ‘hard work always pays off ‘ and when you have invested so much of your time into the campaigns and you get the reward then obviously you will be glad to see that price money in your account and the payment not only gives you happiness it gives you satisfaction it gives you more determination to work more into the projects and make more and more money. When the output is there you will love to have the more input into the projects and that's what is good about getting payments.
Activity: 188
First payment is still a token as of now why?i have to hold it to have a bigger  profit someday,.i never do in trading or exchange it for that reason because it can possibly be nice if it can be more bigger from holding.,i am still lucky because i got tokens
Activity: 308
I haven't gotten anything from the bounty right now, because my Focus was in the signature, so I followed 2 failed projects, until now I haven't got anything yet and haven't sold anything from my wallet.You are luckier than me because I have 4 dollars in the first payment
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it
Not bad for the first time of payment from crypto and yes you can get thousands of dollars from crypto just doing bounty campaigns, trading and investing. I was so happy when I received my first payment from crypto that's why I hooked up in crypto world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
On my first payment when I was a jr. member I got 15$ for 3 months of work! But I didn't complain and it made me work harder for my next bounty and it paid really good.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I almost didn't believe what I got from the bounty for the first time. at that time I got $65 as my first payment when I joined the bounty. and as the rank has gone up too, I also get a higher up payment. I am very happy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The first money was transferred from the crypto-credit to an ordinary bank card - it was a miracle for me. The money was very small, but the feeling was like a bud, then flew into space.
Activity: 142
First reward that I have got from participating on a signature campaign was enough for me. It is just 30 dollars. I am still holding the tokens that I have got until now, won't to sell it now haha  Grin . It was become my first experience on this forums to earn some extra moneys to invest in.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

What payment do you discuss?
I think here you can do many ways to make a profit, but chances are you are talking about the results of the campaign. You should look for other knowledge, because you can get more opportunities than just relying on a bounty campaign.
Activity: 118
I think that just make it an experience for you, so that your enthusiasm to fight harder, you better get $ 4, I used to get tokens but have no price and there is no exchange for these coins.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
My first investment in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is very embarrassing. I bought btc at high price and I sold at the lower price because I had panic and sold my all btc. This is a shameful thing and makes me learn more about investing in bitcoin. And now, if I remember that it feel very sorry.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Happy because even though you are just sharing post, commenting on it etc. you gain money in clean way and much easier way I guess because especially I'm living in a third world country where in the money was so hard to get this kind of platform serves a solution to resolve this kind of dilemma in my life and because of that I feel lucky because I discover this kind of job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I feel better because I receive a small amount here even I have a job outside and this sideline I make it's very helpful to me and to my family because I support them with this kind of job what I called so its very helpful to us like this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Still waiting for my first bounty campaign payment.
But i already know, it will be a good feel.
I hope i do not have to wait too long.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
It gives me joy and happiness although my first payment in bounty campaign was only $80, it keeps me to continue and joining bounty campaign till now and about the payment after my first was history.. Smiley Grin
Activity: 602
My first payment was very disappointing, because my token was an ERC223 token and not ERC20 and there was no market to sell it, so I began to understand the difference between the two.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

Any amount would be good. But, remember even though you are not investing any amount, that doen't mean you're not investing. Instead you're investing valuable portion of your TIME. The question: Is $4 enougn payment for your time spent in doing the task?

Most bounty hunters spend much of their time accomplishing task. That would be worth it if ALL ICO's will pay them. Reality check: 80% of ICOs are not going to pay.

Maybe time to make a shift to other ventures.
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
I start counting my payments from first really significant one I have not counted all those $4 as a rear payments, so my first was $136 for one week Twitter and Facebook. I went up with my wife into the restaurant that evening Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: