Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you feel about your first payment???? - page 28. (Read 5826 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I feel very happy even if payments is not high because bounty don't require too much work and I can hold them if they are good coins.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
In my case it was about thousand dollars, I managed to sell coins at a good price at a bankor 5 months ago, it was my first big jackpot and I was very happy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Yes you are right, that is the reason you should focus on either trading or working in bounty campaigns, in order to get rich at a very early stage of your life.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
When I get paid first it makes me excited to get more and look for more projects to get the opportunity to get paid more and until now I still have the spirit of working side by side as a bounty hunter to supplement my income
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im am very excited and so happy for that even if it is a big amount or not and that first payment motivate mo to work and make an effort for it. I bought a laptop in my first payment.
Activity: 82
I am too excited for that, whether I will get a big or small amount, the excitement is still the same.  Having that first payment would boosts more interest and positivity in joining bounties and social media campaigns.
Activity: 210
Because even tho i got just $4 dollars he felt really good because i know if I could get any money out this, it means it can only get better and I could probably get thousands of dollars from it

Well mate, we feel the same. It is very full filling to recieve even a small amount of money for the first time in cryptocurrency. At first I really don't believe on it but after I have experience it I can now say that it is true. I am now working to earn higher from my first payment.
Activity: 34
My first payment was for a $ 100 computer set from a brother. In just a few months my brother introduced the job, I earned more than that. I feel very comfortable.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

It was thousand dollar from a signature bounty when i sold the tokens on january this year.
That feel so good because that my biggest income of my life
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
Of course I will feel happy that the job I did as a bounty hunter was paid and made me a passion to become a bounty hunter to get more results and also get a lot of lessons in the crypto world and can add to my income
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
If I got $ 4 after spending 10 minutes of my time, then this is an excellent result. If I spent 1 hour of my time performing the task, then I'm very sorry for my time. At the main job, I earn more.
Activity: 34
My first payment was on Amazon for $ 5. When the first item I bought was from my hands making that money, it felt very good.
Activity: 104
When I first got paid, the feeling was satisfying and amazing. At that point, I felt fulfilled for a minute. It wasn't so much of a huge amount, but it meant a lot to me, cos that was my first payment, and I was skeptical about spending it. It gave me courage to want to work more, and it boosted my morale. I wouldn't trade the feeling I had at that moment for anything.
Activity: 90
I think mostly of us here on crypto world will be happy if we received our first payment especially when it has a huge amount, and you have a good and most effective way of getting some earnings in crypto.
Activity: 196
I get the first payment with the amount of $ 350, I am quite happy to get the money, I hope one day will get $ 1000- $ 2000, I do a lot of work and hope my work will not be in vain, I also want to invest from the payment I get.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Feeling happy and I spend it with the need of my newly born baby even if its too small but being earn what you have spend through hardwork and time is big accomplishment to me. And now still participating bounties and hoping to get another earning a few months from now.
Activity: 54
Well my first bounty is privcy and the first week I was paid, I was overjoyed. It was a big achievement because it was my first time ever receiving a coin from bounty and it was worth more than 50$ at once. It was so worth it and I finally started taking bounties serious.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
It was fun, the first time I got income from around $ 1000 from a blog bounty campaign, at that time I thought that the allocation of bounty funds was very large and participants were less than 1,000 people, unlike currently around 3000 people who participated in the bounty campaign. In my opinion, the current bounty program is very unpredictable, such as a small allocation of funds, a scam project, and destroyed prices. But this is very interesting for us to keep following it and of course I am grateful for what I got.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I feel my first payment i was so happy at that time that i had got my first earning here in crypto currency at first i think this is not real but it is true until now i'm continuing working here in crypto currency and i told some of my close friend that there is a extra income in crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Of course you will be happy out there because In your first Impression here in the forum Its a questionable If you're really could earn  money through doing some activities here In the forum. But once, you will receive your first payment from bounties, Its make you encourage to continue of what activities have you done here In the forum like doing bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: