Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 114. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:30:52 PM
I first heard about bitcoin before a month ago.One of my friend whose name is SMAUNI provide the all information about bitcoin.Hearing all these things about bitcoin,I just impressed and interested to join from this.He is a nice guy.I'm very much happy to keep a good relationship with him.He is my bosom friend. I heard from my friend about Bitcoin
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 01:25:17 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I am not a fan though I use Bitcoin for certain things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
October 28, 2017, 01:20:56 PM
I first heard about bitcoin through a friend but I did not immediately understand it. My friend was mining and doing signature campaign when I started using bitcoin too.
Activity: 414
October 28, 2017, 01:07:35 PM
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me about the crypto currency. I was very interested in this. Since then, I have been making money thanks to the Crypto currency
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 01:05:39 PM
On TV in the news they spoke for bitcoin, and before that I heard from friends who already worked with this currency.
Activity: 350
October 28, 2017, 12:14:40 PM
Hmm in my case I was the person who was not believing in these currencies but my friend always telling me to do the work for bitcoin it is really profitable. After some time I came to know that It is really amazing I am happy with this I earn much money through bitcoin there are many jobs which I am doing for earning of bitcoin and the near future I will start trading of bitcoin which will make me rich.
Activity: 347
October 28, 2017, 12:02:22 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

First I heard about bitcoin was on my cousin who heard and teach me how to earn/gain money on investing in bitcoin, joining on signature campaigns, trading tokens on trading sites, playing gambling on gambling sites and mining bitcoins in mining sites. And my cousin first heard about bitcoin is on his classmates in school that a professional bitcoiner who teach him everything about bitcoin.
Activity: 112
October 28, 2017, 11:48:49 AM
I didn't heard it instead it was recommended. My uncle introduced it to me because he wanted me to help and to have an extra allowance. I hesitate once because I thought that bitcoin was illegal because I heard/read it once from a page on facebook called 'deepweb enigma' and we all know that it is really dangerous to dive in that website that all private stuffs are in there. They said that you have to earn bitcoin first so that you can watch live killings (i think) and I searched for it to prove that bitcoin is not illegal. In fact, government allows that cryptocurrency here in my country.
Activity: 73
October 28, 2017, 11:43:38 AM
I have heard first in a relative's wedding party from a family friends sitting with me
Activity: 80
Merit: 20
October 28, 2017, 11:42:30 AM
I heard about it during a time which an exchange was hacked and it was all over the news.
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
October 28, 2017, 11:41:26 AM
i heard from my friends but i first read it in the internet about its use as a new form of medium of exchange but i've doubt about it at first because its something new and underrated that it would feel that it would fail and my money would be lost but as years passed i've heard it again and i begun to research what bitcoin really is and found the white paper of satoshi nakamoto at first it was complicated because i'm still wandering how will it be successful because there will be many obstacles in its way years passed i've come to love bitcoin because i tried and stored a few but now the price is so high you can really be rich
Activity: 14
October 28, 2017, 11:34:37 AM
The first time I heard Bitcoin was from a close friend, he asked me about Bitcoin, but then I did not know what the bitcoin was. But many times later, I found it on TV and newspapers, and I started to learn about this exciting virtual currency.
Activity: 48
October 28, 2017, 11:33:16 AM
Well, first heard bitcoin by my friend. He said that could make my bitcoin generate enough money but I do not believe it until I find the information itself. I just want to thank my friends who have made me join the bitcoin world, it really affect my life
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 11:24:32 AM
For me i hear about bitcoin from google and the others faucets site who work with that cryptocurrency
Activity: 169
Vite
October 28, 2017, 11:04:48 AM
The first time I heard about Bitcoin was a news story about a virtual currency that was blowing on the Internet, then I did not notice it, but now, every time I have free time, I sit on the computer and search for more about it, that is very interesting.
Activity: 168
October 28, 2017, 10:58:08 AM
I heard about bitcoin last year, it was on this site i read about it.. Since then I've been follow everything about bitcoin
Activity: 147
October 28, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
I've seen bitcoin when someone posting about HYIP hahaha Its so funny because at first I dont know how can i get bitcoin
Activity: 51
October 28, 2017, 10:54:59 AM
A friend of mine introduced me to the bitcoin world and told me to make an account here. So I did. I wasnt interested initially because of the low price but always loved the idea of it. I knew that the price would grow but I was short on money otherwise I'd have jumped in a long time ago.
Activity: 86
Healthpromag.com
October 28, 2017, 10:51:49 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Going down the memory lane... I got to know about bitcoin late 2014 when I wanted to shop online and I was looking for ways to pay securely then I heard or read some article about secure modes of payment and then saw this stuff about bitcoin. Didn't really pay attention to it because I was never expecting it to be legit or be a form of investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 10:50:01 AM
I first heard about bitcoins from my friend's and co-employee, he was earning bitcoins from signature campaign so he gave me all the relevant information related to bitcoins. He also taught me how to join signature campaign and start earning bitcoins. Since then I am regularly earning bitcoins through participating in a signature campaigns.
Jump to: