Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 113. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 09:17:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Just saw it as an opportunity back then and as an investment. Twitter got me into it, I heard it from there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
October 29, 2017, 09:01:43 AM
I first heard about Bitcoin online in 2009. Then I heard about it again in 2011 and ever since then I've been studying it intensely trying to understand it better so I can spread the good word.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 29, 2017, 08:42:16 AM
I heard bitcoin from a friend, It was wayback 2014 when He first introduced me in this industry unfortunately I'm quite pre-occupied at that time due to my studies and at the same time I was doing my thesis so I haven't got the chance to go and checked it out. Until this year, I've heard the news about how high does Bitcoin rates increased from the past years. Luckily I already graduated from college and somehow got a lot of time spending time browsing the internet as part of my job so I decided to do some research about it and take the opportunity.
Activity: 174
October 29, 2017, 08:22:18 AM
I first heard the bitcoinsa cousin I just said to me to bitcoin me to earn extra money because of the very low salary thats why i tried it.but i did not do it first because i studied it first bitcoin then i found it legit then my friends bitcoin also teach how to earn money thats why i started bitcoin and i'm thankful and i found out and earn that I have money
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 08:15:39 AM
I first heard about bitcoin, originally at a few years ago on television saying that bitcoin has been very expensive, ever since that I started to get interested and look for information about bitcoin, until finally I was taught by my experienced friend
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 08:10:52 AM
I first read about cryptocurrency on Internet in 2014, but then I didn't pay bigger attention to it. I returned to bitcoin in 2016 when already in all media the agiotage around cryptocurrency rose. If I in 2014 would buy bitcoin, now would be a millionaire   Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:33:58 AM
i heared about it on a forum and then i started trading bitcoin on etoro in 2014
Activity: 364
October 29, 2017, 07:33:34 AM
I first heard of bitcoin on Google
Activity: 210
October 29, 2017, 07:32:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

To be honest i don't know all about bitcoin but my friend teach me about bitcoin because he want me to get a money like him so first i heard abut bitcoin is to my friend and becuase of him i'm 24/7 always active here bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
October 29, 2017, 07:28:51 AM
Through a friend by explaining to me the importance of bitcoin and how can I earn from bitcoin and how it will serve as the future currency of our generation today. Also through the internet and social I see the benefits and importance of bitcoin today and I am surprise how people are willing to buy just to exchange for a piece of bitcoin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:24:21 AM
I first heard it from a partner who has been successful in the usage of bitcoin
Activity: 224
October 29, 2017, 07:19:06 AM
i heard from my friends but i first read it in the internet about its use as a new form of medium of exchange but i've doubt about it at first because its something new and underrated that it would feel that it would fail and my money would be lost but as years passed i've heard it again and i begun to research what bitcoin really is and found the white paper of satoshi nakamoto at first it was complicated because i'm still wandering how will it be successful because there will be many obstacles in its way years passed i've come to love bitcoin because i tried and stored a few but now the price is so high you can really be rich
i hear bitcoin on my auntie and she was become successful now
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
October 29, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
I found out about him, talking with my old acquaintance, whom I had not been in for a very long time. He told me about the bitcoin, and I immediately became interested. I began to study the information on the Internet, and it seemed to me very beneficial to invest some money in bitcoin. And I was not mistaken. A month later I bought a few more bitcoins and do not plan to stop.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
October 29, 2017, 01:19:29 AM
First time when BTC was about $500.

Of course I didn't get involved.

Than BTC wen to $1000, it was all over the news, so I got in.

And of course then came these 2 years, when BTC totally crashed.  Cheesy
I heard it earlier, because I was able to buy when the price was still 300 dollars and I don't really think that time it was cheap.
I don't actually save it right away but I use it in gambling and it was just late when I realized that I could have made a lot of money if I just save it until now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 08:15:53 PM
First time when BTC was about $500.

Of course I didn't get involved.

Than BTC wen to $1000, it was all over the news, so I got in.

And of course then came these 2 years, when BTC totally crashed.  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
October 28, 2017, 07:57:25 PM
I first heard bitcoin from my officemate, he have been doing it for a long time and it's just a month ago when he introduced bitcoin to me
 At first I had doubts about it but I still tried it and see for myself what bitcoin really is. Now, all my doubts and negative impression on bitcoin have gone and regret why I didn't believe at it earlier. Though, Im still thankful that Ive got the priviledge to know it and use it.
Activity: 82
October 28, 2017, 07:41:32 PM
My first hear of bitcoin was on my Uncle ..And I think he just found it on internet or on his friends And goodthing he found and discover and Introduce it to us..And many of our family now have started bitcoin..And have learned a lot of things in bitcoin .
Activity: 84
October 28, 2017, 07:25:21 PM
The first time i hear about bitcoin i ask somebody how to earn money in bitcoin,you will not earn at first you have to study first .
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
October 28, 2017, 01:35:53 PM
I heard from my friend in office, he already joint with bitcoin over 3 year and get more profit from bitcoin.
And tell me about signature campaign, he can make profit from there every week, to do posting only.
First time I hear that I really interest from there. Because of that I joint also in bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
October 28, 2017, 01:32:26 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes I'm a big fan of bitcoin. I spend my free time in Bitcoin for knowing more about it. Firstly my friend Rana Chaklader told me about Bitcoin. Smiley
Jump to: