Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 115. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 10:40:36 AM
I’ve heard about bitcoin 3 years ago but in the beginning I didn’t take it seriously. Now I know that it is our future.
Activity: 28
October 28, 2017, 10:20:10 AM
in newspaper article I 1st heard about bitcoin and then i search it in Youtube then i understand what bitcoin is.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
October 28, 2017, 10:16:15 AM
Heard bitcoin many years ago but I was very busy with my life on other things. It bumped me again early this year when bitcoin and altcoins are making new heights and and some of my friends are already on it. I then spread crypto on people but currently I am hesitant because market seems unpredictable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
For me, I discovered bitcoin when I am searching what is deep web browsing. From there, I got really curious how the system of bitcoin works because its been used for most illegal activities in deep webs. For a while I stopped learning and completely forgotten about it for a year or so. Then my friend reintroduced me to bitcoin world. And with that, I got to know the real nature of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. I am glad that it is not for some illegal trades but for everyone to get the benefits of it.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 10:05:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
until now what is the analysis of bitcoin about when and how bitcoin going forward and right now I just use as much as possible while bitcoin is still there even though bitcoin will no longer exist. I already get benefits and benefits when bitcoin still exist
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:58:36 AM
Bitcoin can change your life. If you work hard, you can earn a lot of Bitcoin. So let's all know about Bitcoin and tell everyone. How Bitcoin can actually change life.
Activity: 20
October 28, 2017, 09:52:01 AM
I remember that a friend was talking about some new currency that is in market and seems to be good for transferring money around the world quickly. I was like thats good what and how does it work. Then after some research and news got to know more about it few months back.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:35:01 AM
amazing when you hear about thing that have big value and it can be earn easily.
i thing, gold lose with bitcoin. but not at all.
and i wish i can search and have one or some of bitcoin, but now here i am
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 09:22:27 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard about bitcoin through my friend. It’s funny though because when he told me about it I was a bit reluctant but then I tried it. After that, I was really amazed on how it works and how much I earn.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 28, 2017, 09:21:29 AM
There are so many way to hear about bitcointalk but I listen about bitcoin from my room partner when he was using bitcoin forum then i ask about bitcoin but that time I am not serious about that and I think that it's not easy to earn the money from the bitcointalk. Then after one month one of my college freind also told me about bitcoin and told me that it is not difficult to earn the money in bitcointalk. Those people who don't have job are better chance to use bitcointalk and earn the money .
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 09:08:12 AM
I heard about bitcoins from one of my friends who is my college mate.He is a hero member in this sub forum.One day I saw him open his bitcoin wallet and I became curious to know what it is.He told me that it was a bitcoin wallet and bitcoin is a digital currency.He explained to me in details about what is bitcoin and an anonymous man named satoshi created it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 08:57:15 AM
I heard it from my friend, he introduced me to bitcoins and then I am totally into it, and then started to search and get as many possible information related to bitcoins and now I suggest my friends to invest their money in bitcoins;
I also know bitcoin from friends .. initially I was not interested because I think it is impossible and confusing, but over time I see my friend very changed like a lot of money .. and finally I try to talk and I want to know bitcoin because my friend changed because bitcoin .. finally my friend explain and see the result, that's where I start and interested to learn until I can and join until now ..
Activity: 476
October 28, 2017, 08:47:26 AM
I've first heard bitcoin in an article on social medias. I also saw a lot of pages arising in social media particularly in facebook and twitter. There are lots of projects arises and it has something connected to crytocurrencies. And this was the first I've encountered cryptocurrencies and altcoins.
Activity: 42
October 28, 2017, 08:45:10 AM
From a news far ago but I at that time I thought it's nothing important to remember. Unfortunately
Activity: 280
October 28, 2017, 08:23:51 AM
When I was looking for ways to earn an online income, a friend of mine first bought me $ 5 bitcoin. That's why I heard the first name. From then on google, youtube is able to learn a lot about a bit later and see bitcoin . And now bitcointalk comes to know a lot of things! Sad Sad
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
October 28, 2017, 08:17:38 AM
I heard it from my friends. I thought, at first, it was illegal or something that is up to no good. But then, more friends started learning and understanding what it does. That is why it already got my attention and started making an account here.
Activity: 7
October 28, 2017, 07:52:48 AM
Firstly I've herad about btc from my friend arround 6 months ago. I bought it but I sold it after I've earnt 50% - it was mistake of course. Now I now that HODL strategy is the best.
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
October 28, 2017, 05:18:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin to my friend he keeps on talking about bitcoin and telling me what will happen if i try it.
i get curious about earning bitcoin and now here, I'm trying to earn bitcoin and help my family in financial.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
October 28, 2017, 05:10:09 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I'm a beginner here and I just heard about bitcoin a few months ago from my friend and it took me a long time to be sure in bitcoin and I will try to fight in bitcoin in order to be successful like my friend
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
soohi
October 28, 2017, 04:57:35 AM
Actually I saw a friend of mine on facebook and she just post a picture of her with her bitcoin digits. I am very curious during that time because on her picture the other side was I really forgot the exact amount but lets just assume that the amount is 1,000.00 then on the otherside was 2,000.00. With that amount I really wanted to learn how is it possible. Ofcourse I did not ask her because Im shy type person. Then my co-worker introduced me this bitcoin and I remember that post on facebook and I tell to myself I wanted to have that digits too. My co -worker explained me what to do and this is what I am doing now.
Jump to: