Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 116. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 11:02:06 AM
From my friend. He owed me some money, so send it to me in BTC.
That's how I found out about it.
But I was not so smart and transact all in Fiat  Cry
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 11:01:31 AM
i heard about bitcoin for the first of my friends in hostel but i did not give any focus on that but when 2nd time i heard it in university and knowing about the value of bitcoin, then i start work on it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
October 25, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
A few years back when I was browsing a forum and wanted to buy something and I needed Bitcoin to purchase it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 07:24:42 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Almost all of us here in this forum are Bitcoin Fan and is why we are all here in this forum.  As to whether I spent a lot of time researching about Bitcoin? Yes I do and i am good in analysing Bitcoin and crypto currency activities.

I never thought that there is a thing such as bitcoin fan, Most of the traders or investors here in this forum is striving to earn more bitcoin because of its value that is increasing periodically and it was very attractive to every business man that they are all starting to invest. We all spent a lot of time to work on campaigns to earn more bitcoins as much as possible.
Activity: 70
October 25, 2017, 05:29:45 AM
I remember that a friend was talking about some new currency that is in market and seems to be good for transferring money around the world quickly. I was like thats good what and how does it work. Then after some research and news got to know more about it few months back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
October 25, 2017, 05:26:03 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Almost all of us here in this forum are Bitcoin Fan and is why we are all here in this forum.  As to whether I spent a lot of time researching about Bitcoin? Yes I do and i am good in analysing Bitcoin and crypto currency activities.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
October 25, 2017, 05:16:32 AM
News. Read that some big exchange that I can't recall the name of got hacked and many thousands of Bitcoin were lost and the hacker was never found out.
Activity: 56
October 25, 2017, 05:14:48 AM
From my friends and from news long time ago, but only this year it became more interesting for me and I started to buy.
Activity: 420
October 25, 2017, 04:16:07 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin from the internet and there was my friend who had joined in bitcoin then he taught me how to earn money with bitcoin
Activity: 278
October 25, 2017, 03:53:07 AM
I first hear bitcoin on some advertisement site, i being curious on why they advertise thsi coin? So i do some research on how it is or what it is.  When i suddenly discover that you can earn some bitcoin i totally obsessed on how i can get it, thats why i am now at this thread.
Activity: 54
October 25, 2017, 03:52:41 AM
I collect various information by looking at various articles, but I do not know what to believe. it's difficult.
Activity: 546
October 25, 2017, 03:30:53 AM
I found it the day when I was searching online for stuff where I can earn extra bucks. Then I found it on our local forum and ask about it to the members who are into it. Actually, what I found were mostly investment program (HYIP), since I haven't enough idea about it, the big ROIs really hook me up but since I want to earn without investment I'd search again another way and that's where I found the faucet. Getting free satoshis by solving captchas, sometimes I do the faucet rotator to get more satoshis. And that's it until I found other ways by doing more research then get more infos about bitcoin.
Activity: 140
October 25, 2017, 03:22:22 AM
My friend told me to invest in bitcoins and I got a big profit from them. I am very satisfied with this result. Smiley I think the technology will get bigger and the price of Bitcoin will go up
Activity: 134
October 25, 2017, 03:05:04 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i first heard about bitcoin through my cousin back in 2013 but did not pay much attention to it until i learned from him  few months ago that he earns money by using bitcoin and that's how I started using it too. I spend most my vacant time reading, lurking, and posting on bitcoin, i have become a big fan.
Activity: 46
October 25, 2017, 12:24:14 AM
I first heard about bitcoin with my friends back in 2012 and i regret not doing anything back then because i thought bitcoin is not going to last long enough to make a profit. Now im dividing my time to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 134
October 25, 2017, 12:21:33 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah,  i am a bitcoin fan since 2015. I am encourage by my friends and my classmates to join bitcointalk. Org.  They told me that if i join bitcoin, i will be earning a lot of money but i dont believe it until they shows me some proof and evidences that will be describe or supports that in bitcoin,  you will earn some money and i am shocked when they shows me their money.
Activity: 126
October 25, 2017, 12:17:39 AM
I heart about it on the internet. Browsing many gaming forums i eventually stumbled upon a bitcoin article that got me interested. After researching on my own, i arrived here at this forum Smiley
Activity: 528
October 25, 2017, 12:16:00 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I learned the bitcoin from my brother. He told me the bitcoin is a digital currency. After that, I became curious about bitcoin. I make a research about bitcoins and I found out that I can make a money from the bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
October 25, 2017, 12:12:02 AM
I am searching how to earn money at home in 2014 and accidentally saw the bitcoin with lots of potential...and buy some coin...now have 4 bitcoin...really happy about that
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
October 25, 2017, 12:08:16 AM
I know Bitcoin from one of my friends who earn money from Bitcoin through the internet. At first I did not believe that Bitcoin could make money, then I asked my friend about bitcoin. He said bitcoin is a kind of digital money whose value is higher than local money. He gets money from his weekly post. But I still don't understand, where did the bitcoin get? The answer is from the signature ads who love postig wages to us week. So in conclusion he was on salary because he posts weekly as much as 25. If less than 25 salary from the signature will not go down, vice versa if more than 25 then he will get his salary. The salary he earned perminggunya bitcoin, then he sold to local currency for his life needs. Once I know all about bitcoin, I feel like I like her too. Just stay home, playing PC can make money.
Jump to: