Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 117. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 11:59:41 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard this about a year ago, and I dont give a thing about his before because I though that this is just only used in an illegal transactions. But when my friends are already involved in this and they say that we can gain a lot of money in this I do mot hesitate to take the risk to be involved too. At first it was hard because I dont know anything about these yet but late on I manage to know all those facts. I always read some articles and news to be updated. And yes up to now we are gaining money in this and still not gonna left this business behind it is rapidly increasing.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:52:05 PM
At the first time I read and heard about Bitcoin I ignore it becausei dont know yet what is the essence of it how can I use it. But when I join in FB groups and they talk about Bitcoin. I became more interested of it. Especially I learned that I can earned a bitcon for free
Activity: 256
October 24, 2017, 11:50:31 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I heard bitcoin first in my friends, they use it when we are in grade 11. Someone discovers it the he share it to. I am happy because he share it to us. Now i also earn through bitcoin and I can buy those things that i need everyday. I am glad that he is a generous person to share how to earn in bitcoin.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Bounty Campaign Management
October 24, 2017, 11:46:10 PM
A year ago I remembered one of my friends trying to convince me to join bitcointalk, to register an account, and have a share in the forum to generate income later on. But I was too doubtful about it. Until I heard how bitcoin changed their lives. Bitcoin has helped a lot of my friends to make a living in an ease and very convenient work habit. But honestly, I already have an idea about bitcoin back when I was in college, perhaps in 2010. One of our professors introduced us in just a while about what bitcoin was by that time, how financial institutions used it as a form of currency. It was discussed by her for a short time as part of our topic in financial management.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 11:25:43 PM
first time I heard my friend say bitcoin is internet trade business...... than he also at an bitcion and everything knowing.... than I interested of bitcoin...
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 24, 2017, 11:18:19 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin first in my classmates who using it a year ago. Suddenly, I inspired to use it also because they earn a lot and they can buy whatever they want.
Bitcoin will surely become more popular but it's still easy to convince if we personally will tell people or our friends and relatives about bitcoin.
This will be the next generation of money and I'm sure they will be attracted with how the value grows.
Activity: 323
October 24, 2017, 11:15:41 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin first in my classmates who using it a year ago. Suddenly, I inspired to use it also because they earn a lot and they can buy whatever they want.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2017, 05:35:48 PM
I first hear about bitcoin to my co workers. They always talk about bitcoin at first I didn't believed but when I search it in internet, wow I was amazed and its definitely true. So, after that I gaining knowledge about bitcoin then to registered in this website. Having my co.workers as my mentor they always guide me as a newbie.  Smiley
Activity: 72
October 24, 2017, 05:09:25 PM
Around 2 years ago is when I first heard of it and never gave it anymore thought. Then more recently I had a friend who was interested in it which sparked my interest and now I am heavily invested in bitcoin and constantly researching.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 04:03:36 PM
Maybe its funny to declare but at first time I have heard about virtual or crupto currencies from TV. They told at that time that such currencies don't have material basis.
But for some days I was so interested in this theme that the words from TV are not important for me now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
October 24, 2017, 02:01:15 PM
i heared abt it from an online marketer Smiley
really am happy to be a part of this amazing era of bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 01:57:54 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I spend a lot of time with bitcoin and I consider it as a part of my living already. I first read about it social media. My friend shared something about it and I was able to analyze it since he explained it to me well. He guided me and I was able to make it up until here.
My friend ask me if i want to earn money using bitcoin,that is the first i heard about bitcoin. She explain to me how it works and what to do, she shared everything she know , and then i tried now to learn it too, thats why i am very happy to know this one.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 01:36:11 PM
The first time I know about Bitcoin about few years ago when I read a article about Bitcoin but I didn't really care about it but last year when my friend told me that he was earning Bitcoin it made me very interested and I asked him a lot about Bitcoin and how to earn it then my friend shared everything he know about Bitcoin for me Cheesy. It's my story and he's the first person let me know about this forum Cheesy

But if you want to find out more possibilities you will get more, and easier to find bitcoin, than in this forum, if we do not dare to plunge deeper then we just stare or hope in this forum, for example you can play terading or invest, to find your bitcoin income in search of bitcoin in the easiest way ..

This is just to anticipate if at any time, this forum is closed !!  Smiley Wink
Activity: 98
October 24, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
I think it was during the 1k rally in 2013, somewhere on web. Thought that the price was too high to jump in that time Grin Or rather Angry
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
October 24, 2017, 01:23:52 PM
I have heard first about bitcoin form my firend. He is a member of bitcoin forum and earn a lot of money. He adviced me. So i interested to learn about bitcoin.   
Activity: 85
October 24, 2017, 12:28:29 PM
I heard that bitcoin is a virtual currency and it has no value. For a long time I have also believed in it. And that's what I regret most. If there is a bit more perception about bitcoin I probably became a millionaire.
Activity: 394
October 24, 2017, 12:20:29 PM
I started learning bitcoin first and first got to know it I was confused and how to get bitcoin in this forum
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:57:13 AM
From a game. After choosing the 'method of payment' to top up some credit, I saw bitcoin and grew curious what it was.
Activity: 81
Merit: 30
October 24, 2017, 11:50:48 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I always spend the most of my day with bitcoin and I always make sure that I do it daily so I wouldn't miss the chance to earn. It all started when my friend taught me this because he knows that I am really broke. I am pretty sure that he is a miner and I am grateful that he teach me this.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
October 24, 2017, 11:48:04 AM
I heard it from my friend,  he is a great guy, he working online in 4/5 year,
he tell me about bitcoin, that time bitcoin price 500$+ something,  I don't think that its going higher. I apology bitcoin reach 10000$ in next year Smiley
Jump to: