Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 110. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 07:26:26 AM
I am not a fan of bitcoin but I am collecting it. I did not spend much time on bitcoin because just my free time I was looking for bitcoin. i find out about bitcoin from articles and friends also gave some knowledge that he know.i want my cooperation I do not believe with it, but after seeing my friend earn income from bitcoin finally i am also interested.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 07:21:57 AM
JP Morgan's CEO once mentioned that "bitcoin is a hoax" has turned out to be very similar to the current money market situation.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2017, 07:20:49 AM
Fluctuations from China always have a direct impact on the fast-moving market.
Activity: 6
October 30, 2017, 07:18:11 AM
I have heard bitcoin in 2016 from my friend who is in bitcoin business for a considerably long time. Before 2016 actually I know bitcoin but I didn't care so much...
Activity: 4
October 30, 2017, 07:16:45 AM
I heard from it when i was in an internship at an it company and they were doing mostly with the block chain technology and i realized that you can make a lot out of it so i asked my boss how it works and he told me now i have my own company and my own block chain technology.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2017, 07:15:20 AM
Why are big banks massively "attacking" bitcoin?
Activity: 7
October 30, 2017, 07:14:52 AM
According to historic data in the Nordnet system, JPMorgan Securities and Morgan Stanley have bought nearly 3 million euros of XBT Bitcoin debt securities.
Activity: 5
October 30, 2017, 07:14:21 AM
JPMorgan recently invested a large amount of money into the bitcoin right after the CEO's disparaging comments?
Activity: 4
October 30, 2017, 07:11:55 AM
I first heard about bitcoin when i was with my friend at a converse and they talked about bitcoin and block chain technology than i became interested and started with bitcoin of my own i mined a lot and discovered this forum which helped me a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
October 30, 2017, 07:11:33 AM
First time I heard it when it first exceeded 1000$. Then I found out that it was worth 1usd at the beginning. Thought it too late to jump on a train, so stupid  Sad Now I have exactly the same thoughts. Do smth then regret is better than to take no action and regret I guess.
Activity: 57
October 30, 2017, 07:10:33 AM
I heard about the bitcoin from a work colleague of mine in the beginning of the year 2017 and I was a bit skeptic so I said, no thanks.
and very recently I read few articles about it and was surprised about how the price rises very fast!!!
Activity: 50
October 30, 2017, 07:06:37 AM
I heard it some years ago when in the news, appeared that some people where using a digital money called bitcoin to do transactions in the dark web
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 07:02:41 AM
It was a relative who told me about bitcoin. It was last year I think. I was interested because it seems easy. But I have a hard time understanding the facts, how someone earns money from posting stuffs. So even if I'm interested I didn't join. It was just a month ago when I decided to give it a try. I'm glad that relative of mine is still there to help me with this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
October 30, 2017, 06:58:48 AM
I just saw it in the internet while searching for extra income..I got curious about it at that's it i started searching for persons in facebook which are doing bitcoin related things. I added them as facebook friend and followed their activities i search for cryptogroups  and eventually started reading until i found i very generous fb friend who teaches me the basic of trading and the blockchain itself behind the bitcoin.
Activity: 1
October 30, 2017, 06:53:11 AM
I heard about bitcoin from a friend and since then I did not look back
Activity: 1
October 30, 2017, 06:52:01 AM
A mate of mine from school told me about bitcoin at roughly the 10$ price level. This was 2009... how much I regret not buying any... Its not too late though.BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 224
October 30, 2017, 06:49:42 AM
I've heard about bitcoin from my brother on his games but never pay attention on it because I thought it is just used in online games and gamblings.Just lately a friend in facebook who is also working here in a campaign introduced it to me showing his crypto wallet with earnings in it,then  that's the time that I became interested in bitcoin. He taught me how to earn it through services and made me realized the importance of bitcoin in my life.I then joined campaigns now in order to earn in bitcoin and Im also became interested reading articles about it searching latest news and updates about bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 02:43:31 AM
 Honestly, ... I guess bitcoin was just a joke the first time I heard it.
Until one day my friend proved it with all the benefits he got from investing in bitcoin.
Since then I started looking for bitcoin related articles, until finally I wanted to plunge into bitcoin world.

That's my experience, or maybe I call it regret,
... because maybe if I believe in bitcoin long ago, maybe now I can understand everything about bitcoin and certainly enjoy the benefits of bitcoin. Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 505
October 30, 2017, 02:35:13 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Actually I was informed by my cousins, they introduced Bitcoin to me then I started reading and doing research about it, now we are all into bitcoin and we are really eager in learning more about it. Reading here on the forums just gave us lots of information about the cryptoworld.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
October 30, 2017, 02:16:59 AM
I already saw it having ads to my social media accounts. I do not know what it is and I do not want to click because I thought it is a virus. Then I often saw advertisements about many coins and Bitcoin. And I got curious about it. That is why I make a research and found out about this.
Jump to: