Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 120. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 02:50:59 PM
In 2013, I went to the site to collect Satoshi. And learned. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 02:45:47 PM
sure i5 was by a forum talking
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 02:44:55 PM

I think that I was very stupid at that moment and did not listen and even laughed at those who spoke of this as a future
so now I'm part of the developers of the payment system
Activity: 72
October 23, 2017, 02:41:46 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I've heard bitcoin or crypto currency from a very close friend of mine who encourage me to invest bitcoin, at first I really don't understand what's all this thing about but when one day I try to listen to what he is saying then come to realize it's it was interesting so i started researching, reading, until I come to the point that I mine bitcoin .. and now I even invested to other coins.. like RISE...
Activity: 392
October 23, 2017, 02:37:59 PM
I heard about Bitcoin back in 2011 when I was an undergraduate and I was too broke at that time to buy any  Undecided Imagine if I would bought some back then even for 100$. I started investing in bitcoin recently
Activity: 15
October 23, 2017, 02:33:59 PM
doing research on the internet. how to make money online. I found several subjects talking about bitcoin.
Activity: 69
October 23, 2017, 02:24:08 PM
I first heard about bitcoins from the news and after some years from my friends.It was totally a new concept. It was difficulties at the beginning with the wallet to create and to understand what was but after some time in internet and with my friends I was fascinated by him.
Activity: 73
October 23, 2017, 02:23:25 PM
At an 'austrian' economics conference in 2011 :-) it's surprising how silly economic theories can lead to good technology and great investments.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 23, 2017, 01:36:33 PM
I've heard about it a year ago but for that time I didn't want to learn more about it
Activity: 16
October 23, 2017, 01:33:41 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Yes i am a big big bitcoin fan.The 1st time i came accross to bitcoin was in 2015 and that time i was surfing the dark web..Tongue
yes my 1st introduction to bitcoin was from darkweb.
As lots of hackers only pay and recieve bitcoin with the exchage of its service.
But yes yes the very 1st time was in 2013 when one of my client want bitcoin gateway in their website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 23, 2017, 01:29:49 PM
I first heard about bitcoin through my friend. He tell's me that bitcoin can be a great way to earn money. I listen to him because I need a money for my financial problem. In the first place I can’t understand what he are saying to me, until I try it and after that I understand what he want me to do. Now I just keep reading and searching about bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 7
October 23, 2017, 01:26:45 PM
I first heard about BC on the Keiser Report on RT

Great programme
Activity: 48
October 23, 2017, 01:18:34 PM
The first time I heard it I felt normal and did not believe that bitkoin made money, yahh maybe it was just bullshit. But at the time I was the one who told me that the bitcoin really did make money. Then after that I immediately tried to open bitkoin, yes because I was curious What really bitkoin make money? And it is true that bitkoin is making money, then I continue to manage it.
Activity: 4
October 23, 2017, 01:12:22 PM
one of my best friend told me about it and I'm really greatful for that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 01:03:08 PM
Few months ago my brother were in a website , luckily the website was bitcointalk.org . Then i asked him what was that. He told me about this site and bitcoin and also told about how bitcoin works.That day was remarkable for me as i heard first about it  Smiley.
Activity: 73
October 23, 2017, 12:48:40 PM
I heard about it from a girl. She sent me some articles only saying how BTC is the future, you should invest now, it all contained just useless information. I remember how I obsessed I had become and started digging and searching more about it, news, forecast, doing my own researches and estimations. I felt so hyped up after doing my first investment in new coin startup (ICO). I find it really passionate to think of a ways, approaches and strategies how to trade, earn more and build up your revenue. It just makes my brain sharper I love it Smiley

Take care, peace out!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 12:41:31 PM
my first reaction seemed impossible no digital money like bitcoin that can be mine .. but after explained in more depth about bitcoin and history by my friend this seems very interesting and make me feel curious and finally I was led to create this account
Activity: 154
October 23, 2017, 12:22:49 PM
My friend told me about Bitcoin and its benefit in short. I didn't show any interest on Bitcoin, later after 1 year I met him he again explained and little more about bitcoin and the rate how much it is increased now then I immediately join this Bitcoin forum with lots of dreams expecting to get true with the help of Bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
I first heard of my friend about bitcoins. my friend told me that marketing value of bitcoin is increasing day by day.  it will go a long way in the coming time, if we have money invest in bitcoin and earn more bitcoin.

My adventure with bitcoins began when my friend told me about it. At first I had some concerns, but over time I got into it permanently and did not regret it. Then I persuaded others to do the same.
Activity: 378
October 23, 2017, 12:06:16 PM
I first heard of my friend about bitcoins. my friend told me that marketing value of bitcoin is increasing day by day.  it will go a long way in the coming time, if we have money invest in bitcoin and earn more bitcoin.
Jump to: