Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 122. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 04:46:46 PM
the first time I heard about bitcoin, I was very tempted by the one in talking about my brother's brother

because my sister can often be of satisfactory bitcoin results

therefore I entered the bitcoin world seriously ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 04:39:17 PM
My friend told me about bitcoins around 1 year back and told me that we can earn good extra income from it and when he showed me how he was earning by showing me his bitcoin wallet I blindly jumped into it and since then I am earning good amount of bitcoins regularly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 04:32:39 PM
my colleagues mentioned to me a little bit about it 6 years ago but I was not so curious at that time. then I started 2 years ago by myself.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 04:31:03 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I was not a fan before Bitcoin but now the big fan.I learned about Bitcoin from one of my elder brothers.He encouraged me about Bitcoin.Afterwards, I learned a lot by research through the internet.I will be grateful to my brother for the whole life
Activity: 196
October 21, 2017, 01:12:45 PM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend. He explained to me about bitcoin and I was interested and learned it. After some time finding out I also earn money from bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 01:00:27 PM
At first I hear bitcoin may be ordinary .. it may be because I do not know about bitcoin .. after friends around me talking about bitcoin I started tempted to dabble in bitcoin .. and until now already quite understand to follow bitcoin ....
Activity: 285
October 19, 2017, 10:23:03 AM
the first time I heard it was very unbelievable especially with the development is not really believe it, after understand I tried to join and now very happy because it already has bitcoin that I can use as a family needs, but it had previously looked at bitcoin one eye.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
October 19, 2017, 09:14:39 AM
I have co-workers, talking and earning lots of money on bitcoin. I got interested and tried it too.
Activity: 616
October 19, 2017, 09:04:00 AM
firstly i read it in articles on internet, and then i dont  have interest with that bitcoin, its like scam things, and then next week i found that my friend in facebook play bitcoin and share his refferal link, after that i am curious about bitcoin and until know i love bitcoin so much
Activity: 242
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
October 19, 2017, 09:01:38 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

first time i dont know what is bitcoin. but i know bitcoin have great value if sold.
my friend tell me about this this forum, and it relate with bitcoin (hell yeah). i mean, we can earn bitcoin or altcoin here. and i got interest because we can get additional income from post something. and here i am, playing this forum everyday for every piece of money Grin
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 08:55:38 AM
In the beginning I heard about bitcoin I joined this promising site. The difficulty at the beginning with the wallet to create and understand what but reading some things on the internet and I was fascinated by it. that's when I'm a big fan of bitcoin and always try to find a way to have more of what I have.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 08:52:07 AM
the first thing I heard about bitcoin was I thought an online game that could make money, but after I browse what bitcoin in there I just understand the contents that are about bitcoin is the future investment.
Activity: 125
October 19, 2017, 08:42:39 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoin was like 2 months ago when my manager introduced me to bircoin and blockchain itself he wanted to make his company one of the few companies in my country which use blockchain methods.
Activity: 133
October 19, 2017, 08:38:40 AM
through the news when BTC first heat the highest price. then I found out about crypro currencies and become interested in it.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 19, 2017, 08:28:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first hear about it from my friends, it sounds very interesting at that time,  I quickly searched it in Internet and than I realised what good thing I haven't seen.  And I read everything about it.  And find the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has already morphed society and even division is involved in it.
Bitcoin is growing daily it's prices are raising and it will no time less that it will more valuable than gold.
Bitcoin has a tremendous potential in it.  And is making new headlines daily.  Bitcoin has changed the meaning of money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 19, 2017, 01:06:42 AM
I heard it before with my cousin wherein I was surprised when he made a lot of money and I see that he bought a car. Then I found out that he's investing in bitcoin but I don't have any money to invest after a couple of years a friend of mine introduced me to altcoins and then this forum thought me on how to earn money without any capital.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2017, 01:01:19 AM
I read about bitcoin on a forum and completely by accident then I started searching more about it and I end up here now Smiley
I know bitcoin from close friends .. i do not really believe and translated, but the land slowly I understand and understand it after my friend explain patiently .. and finally I am interested and enjoy it very much and I feel happy because it can change my finance and very profitable.. Smiley

At first I also did not believe it but after my friend get the result I was interested to try it. I'm very grateful to my friend Wink
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 19, 2017, 12:51:22 AM
I am a great fan of bitcoins even if i don't spend much time on it I like bitcoins as i consider it as a form of investment which give good returns as compared to other schemes of investment that is available in the market well it was really long back in 2010 that i first heard about bitcoins and those days i did not give it much importance as of what i am giving now well i came to know about it from one of my family member he used to sit and spend lot of time doing bitcoin mining and i used to think its just a waste of his own time and effort and i considered it as a scam and years later when price hiked to this level to what it is now then only i started using it now the price is so high but i feel nothing is late than never so i atleasted started off few months ago
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 19, 2017, 12:37:30 AM
I first heard about bitcoin on co-workers, they always talking that it is the best extra income that they had. So, on that time Im so curious about it and looking to internet , searching what is bitcoin all about. Now, I am interested and enjoy, gaining more knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
October 18, 2017, 05:43:52 PM
i first heard of it in the internet while im searching something about my game i accidentally search about payments and bitcoin suddenly shown up and im really curious about it and i saw some guys using it in games and some hackers are using it also so my interest come up and search many things regarding bitcoins
Jump to: