Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 125. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 02:00:32 PM
I am heard about bitcoin from my brother's friend he told me about bitcoin and its potential.Now i am also started to earn bitcoins which gives me decent income.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
October 17, 2017, 01:57:00 PM
I first heard about Bitcoins quite recently. May be around 6-7 months back. I am living in a third world nation, and here we don't have access to instant news about new technology and digital goods. It was one of my friends who introduced me to the world of Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 17, 2017, 01:34:16 PM
came to know about through my friend,who is all into these marketing and trading stuff.initially i was not interested in it,but as i see its growth and how she benefited from investing in bitcoin and how she is earning a good side income from it,make it to grab my attention,slowly its procedures ,currency nature and ofcourse the money impressed me a lot and i am still here.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 01:12:41 PM
I read an article and made me wonder what a bitcoin is. then I tried to find out again and I arrived at this forum.
Activity: 385
www.thegeomadao.com
October 17, 2017, 01:02:11 PM
I've known Bitcoin through a friend who has been trading Bitcoin for a long time, so since then, I have become more and more Bitcoin fanatic and I have learned more and more about it in order to be able to earn real money. lots of money like my friend. I also read a lot of meaningful articles, I also participated in a lot of signature campaigns, through which I learned a lot in business as well as the use of digital currency
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 01:00:41 PM
First I hear from my class fellow about the digital currency and bitcoin. He is using bitcoin for online games at first he told me and explained the history of bitcoin and I come to know the detail of bitcoin that is the world famous currency now and highly motivated me jo work for bitcoin and to become the part of it.
Activity: 182
October 17, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I came to know about the bitcoin from a teacher saying that the most expensive currency at time is bitcoin. But in detail i came know about bitcoin from a friend who was already using it from some time. After hearing her thoughts i started studying about bitcoin and altcoins on the internet and then finally started working on bitcoin forum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
October 17, 2017, 12:44:44 PM
i first heard it through my friend, actually we are not real friends, were just friends in social media, and still, he taught me about bitcoin and this forum, im so thankful to him, because of him i was able to achieve my goal, i was also able to help my family with financial needs.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 12:41:05 PM
it was mentioned in a very popular talkshow here. that's when i got interested in bitcoin. it was a tech dude explaining what it was and why it may be a very important alternative to banks.

i have heard about BTC in my university when i was in 6th semester some BTC users came to our university there they teach us about BTC.
Activity: 546
October 17, 2017, 12:33:19 PM
I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend. He told me that there is a cryptocurrency known as bitcoin and it has a huge scope and its best and eveyone is getting involved in it. Then i decided to be a part of it and start bitcoining.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 17, 2017, 12:07:38 PM
Previously I heard the bitcoins of my friend when I was really in need of money and financed me money. He told me that I was studying bitcoins because he was interested in the money he was spending
same here, im in need of money when the first time my friend told me about it, he said that if i really want to earn money all i have to do is to participate in signature campaign. since then i started learning bitcoin, and look at me now, i really earned money and im thankful for my friend.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
October 17, 2017, 11:47:19 AM
Previously I heard the bitcoins of my friend when I was really in need of money and financed me money. He told me that I was studying bitcoins because he was interested in the money he was spending
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 17, 2017, 11:19:19 AM
I heard about it from a relative in 2016 but it sounded so complicated for me to understand. He succeeded in making me create a wallet on a particular site but the address was too long to remember so I just gave up. Yet again, a friend now reintroduce it to me this year and volunteered to take me through all the stages and processes involve, I learnt so much and decided to start somewhere and I come to love!

just like you. I heard about bitcoin in 2016, I was also told by my friends who's been successful in bitcoin. I thinking I felt I was late to get to know bitcoin because bitcoin already running six years. but after that, I realized I was not late to know bitcoin. because currently, I feel the highest price for approximately 7 years running.

- To me, I heard about bitcoin from very early, that is in 2013, I know about bitcoin through an online money forum but then I do not have much interest in it, I feel this is a scam, and I will not earn money with it. And after 3 years make money online, I met a lot of failures and scams, then a friend led me back to bitcoin, at this time bitcoin was quite popular and is developing very well, I earned the first money from bitcoin and gradually I earned more, fortunately when fate took me to bitcoin again
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
October 17, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
I wanted to buy something from a forum but the guy didnt accept PayPal so I had to conver to Bitcoin and this is where my journey began!
Activity: 336
October 17, 2017, 11:08:13 AM
I first heard about the bitcoin from my friend early i accidentally saw him being open open bitcoin forum keep it from it he explained a little bit about bitcoin after listening to my friend's explanation that i became curious and then i search tau own via internet what is bitcoin
Activity: 139
October 17, 2017, 11:02:29 AM
Few time ago I was unaware about Bitcoin and one day I told my uncle that I may not happy with my job there is lots of pressure and still very low salary package , then my uncle told me about Bitcoin and for some time I was not able  understand what is Bitcoin actually but when I read some articles about Bitcoin then I completely know about it.
Activity: 39
October 17, 2017, 11:01:30 AM
more than five years ago、I knew only the name of BITCOIN which was cryptocurrency in news of TV .
Activity: 952
October 17, 2017, 10:58:34 AM
I just read about Bitcoin around 2012. That time I was ignoring it. I thought its a wise of time and bs. But one day I heard another news, Bitcoin is $300 usd. So I started to watch Bitcoin.. Until I decided to get my first Bitcoin by offering a freelance web development in exchange of BTC as payment, the rest is history.

Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
Activity: 616
October 17, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
i heard about bitcoin from my friend in facebook and now he success in bitcoin, so in last 2 month i try to join this forum to learn about bitcoin and i hope i can success like my friend  Grin
Activity: 546
October 17, 2017, 10:48:49 AM
I heard about it from a relative in 2016 but it sounded so complicated for me to understand. He succeeded in making me create a wallet on a particular site but the address was too long to remember so I just gave up. Yet again, a friend now reintroduce it to me this year and volunteered to take me through all the stages and processes involve, I learnt so much and decided to start somewhere and I come to love!

just like you. I heard about bitcoin in 2016, I was also told by my friends who's been successful in bitcoin. I thinking I felt I was late to get to know bitcoin because bitcoin already running six years. but after that, I realized I was not late to know bitcoin. because currently, I feel the highest price for approximately 7 years running.

Jump to: