Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 124. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 07:27:43 AM
Yes. Perhaps I can call myself a fan of bitcoins. As for six months, you can make it more than 600% of your capital. I got acquainted with him by chance, superficially, someone mentioned casually. And then, gradually began to delve into and study bitcoins. Now I see in this the meaning and prospects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 18, 2017, 07:26:40 AM
I first heard about it when a big exchange decided to steal the money from its users. I heard it on the news. People are right when they say theres no such thing as bad press.

Yes as they say bad publicity is still a publicity.  Never heard about that news.  Good thing that you were able to paid a try.  I first heard bitcoin at the groupchat where I was included.  I just read their conversations about bitcoin and how much it values.  After that I asked my friend and told me to try.  Kind of hesitant but thankful that I have the guts to try.  Now, I am so happy earning with bitcoins.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 07:20:24 AM
I first heard about it when a big exchange decided to steal the money from its users. I heard it on the news. People are right when they say theres no such thing as bad press.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 07:19:16 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard the bitcoin the first time from my child and I was not interested in that time, some times my son asked to join bitcoin but I always refused because I did not believe, a few years later bitcoin price became very expensive and my son proved with the result of bitcoin , finally i joined bitcoin and believe that bitcoin has a future, now my work after work is with bitcoin.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2017, 02:25:25 AM
first of all i had heard of bitcoin from my maternal uncle. after that i also heard news in bitcoin and watch videos on YouTube.
 he told me about the growing marketing value of bitcoin. he told me how work is done on the bitcoin site (bitcointalk.org) and how to earn a bitcoin.

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:14:18 AM
The first time I knew bitcoin from my friends, he show me his profit from bitcoin. And I'm very interesting to know more about bitcoin. From google I find out bitcoin news, what is bitcoin how to do about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin. Now thanks to him I know bitcoin and get extra income from bitcoin.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 01:41:40 AM
i discovered bitcoin when one in facebook posts how easy he acquired money to buy his dream car by means of bitcoin. i got interested right away and right then i attend seminars about bitcoin.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 01:03:50 AM
I first heard about Bitcoin in early 2011 when two friends were debating about it. After long debate...one joked that he owns the moon and can sell it to the other guy (one defending Bitcoin) for a cheap price of 5k. We all laughed about it.
Later, I was watching a TV show and the episode was about a lawyer (Good Wife) defending someone involved with Bitcoins. I only watched about 10 minutes of the show and quickly got bored and then went to play indoor soccer at a nearby stadium with the kids that were bored.
I do remember checking the price of Bitcoin and it was around $3.45 and I then had this thought...maybe I should do some research into this.
I lost interested in 2012 after I read a news story about something big being "hacked" and then I saw some negative posts about bitcoins after the hack. I think it was around $5.00 at that time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
October 17, 2017, 11:59:23 PM
I discover bitcoin by the help of other forum, since i need some extra income i got easily interested in this way of earning before i start in claiming faucets then by then i am not contented by the earning and i search for other method and google show me this forum. Now i am the one who teach some of my office mates, also my wife got interest in this kind of source of income and her office mates come to our home to ask about bitcoin. By helping others i am happy the result of their effort.
Activity: 588
October 17, 2017, 11:51:54 PM
bitcoin was the first time I was introduced by my friend, initially I was not so interested because so much time consuming just for internet. but after my friend showed me the results of his work in this bitcoin and so big, I was curious and wanted to try. and finally until now I've got interested and started to share my time for this bitcoin.
Activity: 56
October 17, 2017, 11:35:20 PM
i first heard about bitcoin from online news as it said that blockchain are starting to accept new currency called bitcoins which popularity was booming at that time .
 After some time I heard about the coinbase wallet and more floor appeared . Actually it was not as popular as it is now because of the low bitcoin price but now it is different
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
October 17, 2017, 10:42:16 PM
first i got to know bitcoin from facebook social media through friend introduce about bitcoin performance and how to use it but at that moment bitcoin price still low about $ 1200, since then i learn about bitcoin through trading and active in this forum to increase my knowledge about bitcoin, and I chose altcoin trading because I have been studying and doing business in forex trading although not long because i suffered losses.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 10:15:43 PM
the first time I heard Bitcoin I asked my friend who had jumped in Bitcoin world, what is bitcoin and why Bitcoin so expensive. after my friend explained Bitcoin I became aware of Butcoin and went straight into Bitcoin world.
Activity: 4
October 17, 2017, 09:35:18 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from my brother. He has started way before I searched it up on the internet. And now i ask for his help whenever i make a decision.
Activity: 700
October 17, 2017, 09:22:53 PM
I just heard bitcoin from my cousin. Then i started to read articles about bitcoin. Until now i am on the process of learning.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 17, 2017, 08:13:09 PM
I heared about bitcoin from my officemate. He shares his experienced and from there I was convinced that I can also have extra income through bitcoin. I started putting a small amount in trading, however it is not easy to earn bitcoin as you think.

Well at first it's not that easy but over time you will surely know the strategies, we have heard bitcoin on the same way thru my office mate, He introduced me to bitcoin he just share all the thoughts about bitcoin, but on my own part i do a research so i can fully understand how this thing works.
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
October 17, 2017, 06:55:07 PM
As I remembered, I have discovered bitcoin when I saw a blog about making money online. As I was reading articles in his blog, I got to this article where this bitcoin grow exponentially in just a couple of years. It has also a good concept and future vision. But what caught my attention is that I can earn through this in many ways. And I know in myself that I can do it. That is the start of my everyday routine of reading news about cryptocurrency and some guides about trading.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 17, 2017, 02:13:46 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

I heard it first from my partner's brother. It was hard for me to believe him at first until he had a successful signature campaign. My partner then thought me a lot about bitcoin. Until now, I'm still diggin more knowledge about it.
Activity: 44
October 17, 2017, 02:03:53 PM
I was looking on the internet for other possible ways to transfer money except PayPal then I came across a video about bitcoin mining. Then I watched more and I developed interest about it. Researched and started trading
Activity: 23
October 17, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
I actually heard about Bitcoin some years back but I was not even moved by what I was seeing as I basically see something about it on another forum in the investment section making it seems its a quick way to get rich and considering what I have heard before in the case of Liberty reserve, I didnt bother considering it until when I had free time and access to the internet, then I started understanding it little by little at my own pace...
Jump to: