Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 131. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 09:33:05 AM
A pal of mine got me into BTC a couple of several years in the past and received me into the forum afterwards. It was actually intriguing when he instructed me about it and I have been on the forum ever since. BTC has turn out to be my core investment at any time because and I began trading it just number of months soon after I came to know about it.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 12, 2017, 03:14:16 AM
I know that bitcoin comes from a friend who tells me how to earn money via the internet, initially I was not sure about it but after I learned and I can get bitcoin through the tap and I can use it to buy credit internet, so I try to learn trade Altcoin on the exchange, and now I get additional capital from the signature campaign in this forum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
October 12, 2017, 03:12:37 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first heard about bitcoin through my brother.My brother is a bitcoin user he seems to make so much money using bitcoin.With bitcoin his life was changed he made money using his leisure time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
October 12, 2017, 03:06:33 AM
Ive first heard of it on some RSS feed from HabraHabr i guess.
But i really got interested in it because of my friend who used it to transfer money from country to country. He had all this strange credit cards and i felt like not being locked to my Bank when it comes to money is a very positive experience.
The more im into crypto world there more i hate my bank.
Every simple thing is a huge deal fro them. Money transfers, stock trading, advice, documents oh my god why oh why.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 12, 2017, 03:01:50 AM
When I hear about bitcoin that's time I think it Just exchange platform. every on can exchange their e-currency in bitcoin platform.

But When I search about bitcoin in google that's time I see what is this ! it's biggest platform, To business with bitcoin. After that I research every time about bitcoin and want to know about bitcoin more and more.

Now I following  every time in google, magazine, newspaper and some blog to know about bitcoin.

I love Bitcoin.  
i think you missed the story how could you come to this forum , as you can collect a lot of exclusive information here that you might won't see it anywhere else. people know bitcoin for the first time due curious on how making money online and then ended up , stuck on bitcoin. that time they are looking more information about bitcoin and can't leave it, just keep earning bitcoin through many way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 03:00:09 AM
the first time i heard bitcoin from internet. then my friend also tell it and teach me trading. apart from friends, I also learn a lot from the internet, forums, etc. then I also started taking my wife to join.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
October 12, 2017, 02:52:02 AM
When i heard bitcoin it is from someone i don't know so i didn't believe it and i thought it was scam but when my friend was also using suddenly i become interested so he explained to me the basics and introduced me to this forum at the same time i'm doing my own research about bitcoin readin those article that is related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 12, 2017, 02:48:54 AM
I heard it first when one of my friends invited me to invest online using the bitcoin. I got interested only when some of my friends on social media are earning from their bitcoin investments.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 02:32:35 AM
I was in my 12th when I first heard about bitcoin. I thought that it was a physical currency and it is like a gold coin.But to my surprise I later came to know that Bitcoin can not be touched by hands and is very unique way of trading currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
October 12, 2017, 02:23:10 AM
I heard first bitcoin to my cousin she attend a seminar at their school so they talk about the system of the bitcoin. She tell and shared me all about the system of the bitcoin and now both of us  have a extra money.
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 12, 2017, 02:01:07 AM
when I know about bitcoin when the price is still 500 dollars
 and then I did not do anything. not sure to buy bitcoin because I still do not believe in bitcoin
and I still do not understand. and now I really regret why I did not buy it at that time
Activity: 112
October 12, 2017, 01:55:13 AM
I actually heard it last year but I didn' t entertain it because I am not interested and I don't believe it.

But according to my friend he convinced me, and I came to be interested of it.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 12, 2017, 01:50:39 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

My friend told me about bitcoin. He convince me to join here too Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 12, 2017, 01:39:05 AM
i first heard bitcoin from my cousin he is the one who introduce me in bitcoin at first i did not believe him i thought this will be a waste of time but i was wrong and now i see proof  and my aunt from japan knows about bitcoin also she wanted to learn how to earn bitcoin so my cousin will teach her ,now we joined bitcoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 07:39:43 AM
I heard about Bitcoin from my teacher. Then I search on youtube and I was got so many ideas about it. Also, my friend told me everything about it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 07:33:35 AM
First heard about it from a making money online forum. And I start with faucet  Grin . I remember how small I got from faucet  Grin
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
October 11, 2017, 06:52:19 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I just saw it on my social media feeds (posted by my friend). Then I got curious about it because he keeps on posting with same subject. So I do my research. I find this forum and read a lot. I created an account in an exchange so I can start my trade.
Activity: 434
October 11, 2017, 06:49:07 AM
In fact, I had previously learned about altercoins, and then only about bitcoin)) Because my friend was a participant in one ICO and told me about the "crypto-world", and then I became interested and I began to study deeper
Activity: 197
October 11, 2017, 06:45:51 AM
When I hear about bitcoin that's time I think it Just exchange platform. every on can exchange their e-currency in bitcoin platform.

But When I search about bitcoin in google that's time I see what is this ! it's biggest platform, To business with bitcoin. After that I research every time about bitcoin and want to know about bitcoin more and more.

Now I following  every time in google, magazine, newspaper and some blog to know about bitcoin.

I love Bitcoin.  
Activity: 196
October 11, 2017, 06:34:00 AM
I heard about bitcoin when I was looking for ways to earn money online and then there's this group page in facebook that use bitcoin with their networking stuffs and I am not fun in networking but was amaze about bitcoin since its also available in our country so i researched about and found this forum.
Jump to: