Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 129. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 03:33:29 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I've learned bitcoin through a friend, he introduced to me bitcoin as something that can make me rich somehow. At first, I don't wanna believe him but as I think it through, I came up to the realization that I won't know if I won't try. So I tried it and it has given me good results leading me to crave for more. Thanks to my friend, he just made me financially able by telling me about bitcoin.
Activity: 67
October 14, 2017, 06:42:09 AM
I already know about bitcoin. I just know that it is an online money. But I don't care how it works. Until one time,  a friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin. He talked about the value of it. I have learned that its value is not permanent. There are times that it will increase, and sometimes decrease its value. It depends on the growth of the market. I also learned that an individual can earn money from it. That is why I got so interested and decided to join.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 14, 2017, 06:41:35 AM
I heard bitcoin through my brother and his classmates who are actively investing in bitcoins. They were successful in this investment which made me pursue to do the same thing. I heard that they were eaning a lot of money through bitcoin which can support their families and their needs.

Currently, mouth publicity is the most effective way to build awareness about Bitcoin and we can see that it is working by analysing the responses posted above. However, I am a little bit sceptical about our explanation approach. We should focus on utility part of the Bitcoin and not the speculative gain aspect of it. There is nothing wrong in talking about speculative gains but the core principle of Bitcoin is to make (especially cross-border) payments easier, secure and faster. Thus, we should talk more about the utility value and scope of Bitcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 14, 2017, 06:34:20 AM
First time i know bitcoin when i browsing a forum in hyip section and then i opened a web that collecting bitcoin like freebitco.in..but i need some month to buy bitcoin
We are having same story because i also earned some few amount of bitcoins from freebitco.in because this is the most amazing gambling game through bitcoin. There are many websites where you can play gambling and other games where you can easily earn bitcoins. You don't need time just need patience to life and see the most easiest ways to earn bitcoin then it will take just a week or days.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
October 14, 2017, 06:33:06 AM
It was january 2015. I was sick with a cold. I was lying at home in bed and watched a lot of videos on YouTube. Once i saw a television program in which they told about bitkoin. I was very interested and since then i began to look for additional information about this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 14, 2017, 06:31:39 AM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
hear and try to learn bitcoin from my friend who have been trying for a year and have got the result
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 14, 2017, 06:05:12 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Yes i am a bitcoin fan, i spend my vacant time on bitcoin, posting and reading different kinds of thread. I heard bitcoin to my friend and he told me to join in this kind of forum for me to have extra income and i am glad when he told me that through posting i will earn money.
Activity: 126
October 14, 2017, 05:47:57 AM
I heard bitcoin through my brother and his classmates who are actively investing in bitcoins. They were successful in this investment which made me pursue to do the same thing. I heard that they were eaning a lot of money through bitcoin which can support their families and their needs.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 05:40:26 AM
For the first time I heard about bitcoin I guess it was just an online gaming game, but when my friend explained it more clearly and detail what bitcoin was, I was immediately interested to learn more about bitcoin on my friend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:36:18 AM
yes,of course i am bitcoin fan.i first hear about bitcoin from my friend.he told me about bitcoin.he told me what is bitcoin and how to use it.also told me how can earn bitcoin without invesment.now i want to earn bitcoin and i have big drem with bitcoin.
Activity: 53
October 14, 2017, 05:30:30 AM
for me was a friend of mine...long time ago...probably is a rich people now ^^
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 14, 2017, 05:29:26 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yes I am bitcoin fan of course! I first hear about bitcoin when I was joining a community in which the money donate was in term of bitcoin at first  I was confused about it then at last I am so happy doing things online that earn bitcoins.
Activity: 140
October 14, 2017, 05:23:11 AM
The first time i heard the bitcoin when my software engineering subject professor mentioned bitcoin as an illustration. That is the day that i started what is bitcoin ,who is the creator and how to earn thru bitcoin,then a friend of mine told me that he already uaing bitcoin and encourage me to invest also thats why  I am here in the forum to gain informations and strategies about bitcon  business and offcourse to earn also. I have a several sites currently dollowing regarding bitcoin ....news and latest trend of block chain.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:11:05 AM
I heard this at first to my fb friends he encourage me to join in their networking thru bitcoin or cryptocurency. He send me a video to watch is all about for me to understand. I was amaze because through this kind of digital money people can earn a lot money.
Activity: 252
October 14, 2017, 05:03:26 AM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend 2 years ago. First i taught that it was useless and scam so i didnt buy it. I wish i buy it before.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 14, 2017, 04:45:27 AM
I heard from my friend in the office. He tell what is bitcoin, benefit to joint bitcoin, how to invest in bitcoin and many things.
I really excited when my friend explain to me about bitcoin. So from that day in joint bitcoin.
Thanks to my friend.
Activity: 98
October 14, 2017, 04:29:59 AM
I first saw it through my officemate regarding how he is paying his bills I mean just wow you pay your thru that with no extra charges and most convenient way because of no need to worry about going to that place.  Also, he explained that I could also earn here thru signature campaign if I am willing to spend my extra time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
October 14, 2017, 04:29:48 AM
i first encounter the name "Bitcoin" when my office mate was talking about it. I think its November or December last year. I can considered the value of bitcoin at that time was already pretty high because just a little bit amount and it will be a thousand dollar. So i just ignore it, thinking that it doesn't have much potential for growth until i checked it again in May and amazed to see that the value of it increase a huge amount. That was the time that i regret for not participating early.
You are lucky since there was an office mate told you about bitcoin. I learned bitcoin all by myself after seeing bitcoin on the internet during the time I was searching for something new to invest my money. I was a coincidence to know bitcoin since the social media did not have any news relate to this coin. But there was a comment from a guys who said that bitcoin is the number one project. Well, I have to say thanks to that anonymous guy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 04:28:43 AM
I hear it first in my classmates, and the first time i hear it. I was not believing on them , and i think thats ilegal.but now. Im happy that through them. Im now at bitcoin also. They are our mintor now in bitcoin
Activity: 112
October 14, 2017, 04:20:57 AM
Heard about bitcoin a few years ago, but became interested in them seriously only this year. Cheesy
Jump to: