Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 130. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 14, 2017, 02:38:41 AM
In fact, I had previously learned about altercoins, and then only about bitcoin)) Because my friend was a participant in one ICO and told me about the "crypto-world", and then I became interested and I began to study deeper
Same also I heard about bitcoin from one of my friend he told me that he has a bitcoin and he is using it for a long time and he change his life just because of bitcoin so I ask him to teach me about bitcoin when I lean about bitcoin so I buy bitcoin since I join bitcoin believe me it change my life and now my all family members they are also using bitcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 05:22:34 AM
I heard bitcoin years ago, it was about faucets that I found boring and too long to make money so I kinda regret not having that much attention back then, now that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are a thing.
Activity: 202
October 13, 2017, 05:19:42 AM
I love  bitcoin and spend a lot of time on it because I'm unemployed, but I also do not intend to look for a job because  bitcoin can help me make money for myself.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 05:04:47 AM
A good friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin. At very first its kinda challenging since  i don't have any idea or background about it. But as I gradually discover it i discover it really beneficial.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 04:39:42 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
if you ask me how i know about the bitcoin before i liked to read every articles find about on the google mysterious adventure then one time i noticed and got curious in the bitcoin. its found in other site was advertising this bitcoin but i hear first it in my friends that who have an online job because she an student and dont have an enough time to find field job then this is what her doing. earning bitcoin . in this you need enough time to earn altough its a small earnings only. its ok because the bitcoin value is expensive.
Activity: 4
October 13, 2017, 04:33:41 AM
The first time was in a conference with an association. I was having some contacts and sharing some personnal experience, and I met a friend of mine who is an IT engineer.
He was speaking about his job and freelance. He told me that he got paid with Bitcoin, so I asked about what it is and its utilities.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 13, 2017, 04:31:14 AM
I learned about Bitcoin through the internet. It was then that I got enticed to trying it, and from then I bought my first Bitcoin. I never knew how it works, what it is made of, where it came from. It was just an advertisement that I saw. Never even bothered to research on it that time. However, days and days come I see articles in newspapers on how these cryptoccurencies came to life. That is when I actually bothered to gain knowledge about it through a lot of reading.   
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
October 13, 2017, 04:26:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard about Bitcoin through a very close friend of mine. In fact, he introduced me to this since he is earning quite well using this cryptocurrency which he bought years back when he was into betting NBA games. He did not know Bitcoins would be so much of use to him until he learned about how to make money of it. From him, I get ideas about how Bitcoin works and I supplement it with a lot of reading.  
Activity: 14
October 13, 2017, 04:24:01 AM
I heard it for the first time when i was with my best friend and he told me about bitcoin he said he trusted me and that i could make a lot of money with it and he sent me the link of this forum through this forum i learned more and became aware of bitcoin.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 04:20:43 AM
I first heard of one of my older brothers about Bitcoin, he gave me some ideas. After that, I listen to Bitcoin on TV, then I follow the steps to learn it, and learn a lot about it.
Activity: 268
October 13, 2017, 04:06:21 AM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
I first heard Bitcoin early this year from a friend of mine. She said that it is her sideline to work here then I've seen her how she was able to be self-sufficient from her income her. So what I did was I ask her about Bitcoin, what are the benefits and advantages of working here. Glad I've tried I am also earning here now.
Activity: 14
October 13, 2017, 03:19:08 AM
My first time heard about the bitcoin is in university. In my business class, the professor mentioned about the bitcoin development.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
October 13, 2017, 01:31:05 AM
i first encounter the name "Bitcoin" when my office mate was talking about it. I think its November or December last year. I can considered the value of bitcoin at that time was already pretty high because just a little bit amount and it will be a thousand dollar. So i just ignore it, thinking that it doesn't have much potential for growth until i checked it again in May and amazed to see that the value of it increase a huge amount. That was the time that i regret for not participating early.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2017, 01:16:10 AM
I learned about bitcoin from a friend that was into cryptocurrency, he introduced me to it and now I'm hooked up! Cheesy
Same applies to me too, my friend who was a nerd told me about bitcoin and at first I was not able to understand but when I took some time to understand it, I came to the conclusion that it is the best thing in the world.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2017, 01:00:41 AM
I knew about the first bitcoin  from my girlfriend's boyfriend.Besides, most of my friends also told me about Bitcoin.If I do not understand anything, then he explained to me.
Activity: 70
October 13, 2017, 12:55:41 AM
I learned about bitcoin from a friend that was into cryptocurrency, he introduced me to it and now I'm hooked up! Cheesy
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 12:44:25 AM
I learned about bitcoin from my colleague. He told me that one of his friends are doing bitcoin for almost a year and he's earning good.

Yes, I do spend a lot of time, reading articles about bitcoin.
Activity: 48
October 12, 2017, 10:15:22 AM
YES , i eran from trading and stay a lot of time here .

first time was from youtube at 2015 and gain 2 BTC but not like bitcoin world back again at 9/2017
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
October 12, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

When i first heard about bitcoin, it is around 2014-2015, i heard my friends are talking about online currency use in Darkweb. I got curious and found out the name satoshi then further more readings on net then it leads me to bitcoin. I didn't found out or see any evidence about bitcoin that time being use in darkweb, so i didn't pay any attention. But this year i heard that there are bounties that offer cash to any willing person to post or join any discussion. So i started joining to help earn some money for my family and to help as well in financial status regarding my studies..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 12, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about bitcoin through my brother.My brother is a bitcoin user he seems to make so much money using bitcoin.With bitcoin his life was changed he made money using his leisure time.
Its good thing that you are taking the step just like your brother in time you will also experience the life of your brother just put a lot of effort and patience and everything will be in the right place.
Jump to: