Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 132. (Read 104332 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
October 11, 2017, 06:32:22 AM
I just hear when I try to finish my project on college 4 years ago and it was about cryptography
At first glance , I'm not interest at all but after I've do some research about bitcoin more detail,  I found a bitcoin potential as investment , better than gold as it proven now !
Activity: 164
Merit: 19
October 11, 2017, 06:28:58 AM
I read an article in 2013 and then spent the next weeks reseaching trying to figure out what it was.
There wasn't that much info for non developers that was useful.
Since then I started a blog and since sold it and have been attending conferences, writing for magazines and working with different companies.
I'm still not a dev but much more technical than a few years ago Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
October 11, 2017, 06:25:23 AM
My first touch with bitcoin is from my friend. I do not really understand and interest at first time. I was so regret when i understand about bitcoin, why i dont buy? after that i start buying a little bitcoin.
Activity: 244
Merit: 14
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 11, 2017, 06:24:02 AM
first I hear bitcoin from social media, so many ico are promoting in social media. I am curious about it and I look for the ico. from there i know bitcoin and i search bitcoin on internet.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 06:02:51 AM
i first heard about bitcoins from my local news as it said that shops are starting to accept new currency called bitcoins which popularity was booming at that time

I first heard about Bitcoin in my Sister. She says something about bitcoin but since i'm not old and mature enough I didn't listen with understanding on what she is trying to say. When time goes by, I heard again something about Bitcoin from a friend of mine and then now, here I am.
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
October 11, 2017, 06:02:08 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
A friend tell me once as he tell me it seems familiar. then i searched about it, at first I dont understand its meaning but then as he explain, I understand it. its kinda weird coz there are no transactions included and all about investing money. by the use of internet which means it does follow the uprising of the technology nowadays
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 05:47:15 AM
I just heard bitcoin, from the brother of my best friend,  Actually he is earning money from here, so when i heard it i decided to create an account on BTC, to earn money as well like he did. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
October 11, 2017, 05:28:33 AM
i first heard about bitcoins was from my cousin. they've been on bitcoins i think for almost a year now. and when i heard about it and how it works i got interested and joined the bitcoin forum.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 10, 2017, 08:15:30 PM
i first heard about bitcoins from my local news as it said that shops are starting to accept new currency called bitcoins which popularity was booming at that time
msnurut me could have happened because it is more secure than the thieves money .. because it takes process and security pasword safe .. and more simple without having to carry purse only capital smart phone or other technological tools .. difficulty for those who can not use .. but with time all will understand it ..
Activity: 8
October 10, 2017, 08:04:38 PM
about 2012, started mining in ultracoin, darkcoin in 2014 still active in the space.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 07:57:55 PM
I think it was about 5years ago in the school from a mate, but started with crypto only this year, what a schame
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 07:55:17 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I heard from friends in social media post about bitcoiN a long time, out of curiosity I started to search about bitcoiN in google, and meet bitcointalk I get new knowledge and also earn income from here, I hope bitcoin is growing and more and more users and I am now surprised by the rising bitcoin prices .
it is good dude.. Grin
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
October 10, 2017, 07:44:47 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

From a friend and online but I didn't put much interest in the whole thing related to Bitcoin if I would have been a millionaire in crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2017, 07:15:32 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard bitcoin from my friend while playing tennis. It was really excited that he talked about bitcoin for 2 hours and we also continued playing. You can imagine that Federer and Nadal talking eachother about bitcoins while shouting like Sharaphova. We still play for years.
Activity: 10
October 10, 2017, 07:09:00 PM
Having been onlone for years with various websites i was offered 500 bitcoins for £500,,

I did not accept as i had no idea,, i wish i had and i wish i forgot about them till i got interested in bitcoin,, around a few months ago

www.mycryptoproject.com
Activity: 177
October 10, 2017, 07:06:45 PM
I was a bitcoin fan since march 2017 and I first discovered bitcoin from one of the ads on the internet. Coincidentally there is also a friend of mine who has long entered in bitcoin world. Finally I was introduced clearly and recommened to join in this forum.
Activity: 233
October 10, 2017, 06:49:16 PM
I actually heard it from my cousin and at first I hesitate to believe about what he said because it might be another sort of scam.
Activity: 116
October 10, 2017, 06:39:26 PM
I saw it in the ads on the apple store saying "coins" and I didn't even bother. Months later, one of my friends explained the potential of Bitcoin and how it could be a source of income. Right then and there, I invested my time and a little sum of my savings in Bitcoin. No regrets.
Activity: 468
October 10, 2017, 06:08:28 PM
first time I heard bitcoin from my friend. he told me about what bitcoin is and how to get it. I try to play faucet, mine, gamble, and come to this forum. then i read the news and discussion in this forum. almost every time I spare, I use to find bitcoin.
Activity: 86
October 10, 2017, 03:28:31 PM
I heard about bitcoin the first time from a co-worker. He always took the time to trade and analyze. Then, i'm interested to start learn it.
Jump to: