Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 145. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 10:14:59 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
i heard about bitcoin when i became a volunteer in charity because they're accepting bitcoin donations then i was curious about it, did some research and i'm now interested to earn bitcoin that's why i here bitcointalk forum for earn bitcoin and earn money for my family Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
September 13, 2017, 07:40:25 AM
I first heard about bitcoin through a friend, I become instantly curious and interested about it. So I spent time learning about it's what's and how's and now I am alloting my free time in bitcoin to earn extra income.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 13, 2017, 06:58:46 AM
I  heard this last month to a man that newly hired in our department, He encourage me to do bitcoin,the process how it works, how to access, benefits and advantages.So I convince and Im thankful that I getting part of this.Hoping someday that I get my desired rank  which I can able to joined an signature campaign and earn money.
That would take time but if you are really interested to earn through signature campaign you better start reading now so the moment
you rank up you are already fully equipped with the necessary knowledge.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 06:48:32 AM
I  heard this last month to a man that newly hired in our department, He encourage me to do bitcoin,the process how it works, how to access, benefits and advantages.So I convince and Im thankful that I getting part of this.Hoping someday that I get my desired rank  which I can able to joined an signature campaign and earn money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 13, 2017, 06:41:51 AM
i know bitcoin from fiends and some articles.
the more i read the more i'm interested and i get into the bitcoin forums the more interested me to learn more about bitcoin.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
September 13, 2017, 06:30:05 AM
I really forgot how I first hear about bitcoin. But I remember when bitcoin price was $400 I was so happy back then. I usually spend time to do faucet but then I realize this is not worth it so I guess mining is the best option. But I dont have money to mine so I give up. I dream about mining bitcoin in the future but until now I still dont have enough money and resource. And right now the mining system is dead.

I really hope I can mine someday. Mining Altcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin or other. But right now I need to collect money as much as I can.  Grin
Back then, its easy for me to look for information about bitcoin and other online business. I just need to type "what is bitcoin ?" then the answer is there. And then I continue search in google "how to get free bitcoin".  Grin
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
September 13, 2017, 06:28:46 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I've heard about this to my friend. He tells me its a good source of income at the same time good investment. So I search about Bitcoin and how to trade cryptocurrencies. Then I patiently read here in this forum to learn and have opinions from others.
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
September 13, 2017, 06:27:29 AM
That happened to me like 3 years ago when I first read about it.....that was from a thread/post on a domain name forum (namepros.com)
At that time, my interest was 100% focused on domain names (buying & selling nice names, patterns  & numeric) then I changed completely to BTC & other crypto currencies
Activity: 231
September 13, 2017, 06:13:10 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

to be honest I'm not interested in bitcoin at first cause i'm too busy in my life doing stuffs that i like for example watching korean drama reading books etc until I tried bitcoin and i found out that bitcoin is not a boring thing to do.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 05:52:56 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoin was from my friend who is also a bitcoin user. He told me about bitcoins and how it works as far as he knows. Although we are both newbie at that time, we only had limited knowledge and backgroud about bitcoin it self. This however gives us a little bit disadvantage because we don't quite know all the possibilities that could happen if we continue using bitcoins. He also knew that we could earn money in terms of bitcoin just by joining campaigns.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 13, 2017, 05:09:05 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

when I first heard about bitcoin I laugh at my friend because he told us that he'll gonna have money from here and we though that it's a big joke but then weeks passed months passed we saw how he spend the money he earn from bitcoin and it's really amazing
In the first time i read about bitcoin, i also think that this is a joke because how can a person earn money without going out of his house and just typing and sharing thoughts in this site so i came here to try it myself and all i can say is, i am thankful that i try it myself because i figure out that all the things that i read is true and i am now happy with my earnings.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 03:28:00 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

when I first heard about bitcoin I laugh at my friend because he told us that he'll gonna have money from here and we though that it's a big joke but then weeks passed months passed we saw how he spend the money he earn from bitcoin and it's really amazing
Activity: 144
Merit: 15
September 13, 2017, 03:06:18 AM
I initially caught wind of bitcoin from facebook, when my companion on facebook post about bitcoin cost is very costly, at that point I asked what is bitcoin? What sort of most recent devices for sure? At that point he recently clarified that bitcoin is a sort of money.They were discussing web based betting and I get some information about it. Indeed, I invest a great deal of energy in bitcoin. A large portion of my day, regardless I need to discover more approaches to develop it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
September 13, 2017, 02:48:42 AM
I heared about bitcoin to my friend who told me about this on how to earn money through posting. And im glad that he choosen me to know about bitcoin. As of now i have no bitcoin because im a newbie.But soon i know and i believe that i earn money through bitcoin.
Too bad he does not also understand what really bitcoin is, he must be referring of signature campaign where you can make bitcoin but bitcoin
is not only in this forum. Maybe you have to study now and read more than posting so you will get a vital information that will equip you with the right knowledge. Maybe someday you will find more interesting things than posting.
Activity: 171
September 13, 2017, 02:09:00 AM
I heared about bitcoin to my friend who told me about this on how to earn money through posting. And im glad that he choosen me to know about bitcoin. As of now i have no bitcoin because im a newbie.But soon i know and i believe that i earn money through bitcoin.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
September 13, 2017, 01:43:27 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i can say im a bitcoin fan and i spend a lot of time in bitcoin i do trading but only read news when there some price movement i learn about bitcoin from facebook group some article and learn a lot here in bitcointalk
Activity: 67
September 13, 2017, 01:21:29 AM
My friend told me about this bitcoin and showed me how it will benefit me, how I can make money through it by investing in it and by not investing. I joint this forum and learn more about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 254
September 13, 2017, 12:55:55 AM
the first time I heard bitcoin, I was not so sure. I hear it from certain news and forums. I started to recognize and use the new bitcoin two months ago, and it's very late in comparison to people who are already familiar with bitcoin. and I'm using it until now.

nothing is too late, keep working hard to get bitcoin, without hard work you can not accumulate a lot of bitcoin, even those who have long known bitcoin do not work hard will not get much bitcoin

Yeah if someone is very interested in holding bitcoin then you have to work hard for it you cannot have bitcoin if you will not work for it. Unless you are rich then you can just simply buy bitcoin.
Activity: 170
September 13, 2017, 12:49:41 AM
when my friend told me about the Deep Web that he told me that there used Bitcoin to transact
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
the first time I heard bitcoin, I was not so sure. I hear it from certain news and forums. I started to recognize and use the new bitcoin two months ago, and it's very late in comparison to people who are already familiar with bitcoin. and I'm using it until now.

nothing is too late, keep working hard to get bitcoin, without hard work you can not accumulate a lot of bitcoin, even those who have long known bitcoin do not work hard will not get much bitcoin
Jump to: