Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 146. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 11:41:41 PM
My girlfriends father was an early investor...he introduced me to it...I saw him mined a few blocks and it was very impressive..
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 12, 2017, 10:32:11 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I heard bitcoin first when I was on my Senior High Shool when I met my new classmates. That time I need money because of some financial problems but I didn't know what to do so atleast I ask my classmate to borroe money, sadly he didn't lend me some yet gave me some ideas and teach me the bitcoin thing and how to earn it.
your friend means is a good friend because it gives you not only the material but provides a very useful knowledge for you because you can learn and grow here, can make people become more knowledge that may not have others
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 10:02:52 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I heard bitcoin first when I was on my Senior High Shool when I met my new classmates. That time I need money because of some financial problems but I didn't know what to do so atleast I ask my classmate to borroe money, sadly he didn't lend me some yet gave me some ideas and teach me the bitcoin thing and how to earn it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 12, 2017, 09:54:57 PM
I'm a bitcoin fan recently, it happened when my sister-in-law told me about everything about bitcoin, and that too made me very interesting, and I was interested to try and get into it. And now it's been about 3 months since I became a bitcoin hunter, and I really feel the results, and it's quite satisfying.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 12, 2017, 09:48:21 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah i hear this bitcoin to my friend of mine who using this and have a good and high profit here because his rank is good . so he teach me to use this to help my family to poverty or to reduce our poverty. Smiley

I also like that, can know this forum from my friends who are more familiar with this forum, and he has also benefited greatly from participating in an ICO,
but sometimes also get constraints during the distribution of ICO.
after telling how to work here I started to register and learn about cryptocurrency
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 09:47:25 PM
Can be called I'm a bitcoin fan now, but I do not spend much time on bitcoin because I'm still focused on my main job in the real world.
the first time I heard bitcoin came from a friend who had been in bitcoin world for so long, so he invited and guided me to engage in bitcoin world until now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
September 12, 2017, 09:35:29 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Yeah i hear this bitcoin to my friend of mine who using this and have a good and high profit here because his rank is good . so he teach me to use this to help my family to poverty or to reduce our poverty. Smiley
Activity: 462
September 12, 2017, 09:13:32 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Mine, I heared about bitcoin on someone really close to me. In the first place I am not sure if this is paying so I joined facebook campaign then Im liking the posts and share those but no assurance for me but then time comes that I have already received my reward almost $80. So, that was the thing that finally I proved it on my self.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
September 12, 2017, 09:08:38 PM
the first time I heard bitcoin, I was not so sure. I hear it from certain news and forums. I started to recognize and use the new bitcoin two months ago, and it's very late in comparison to people who are already familiar with bitcoin. and I'm using it until now.
Activity: 319
September 12, 2017, 08:17:18 PM
I was first introduced to bitcoin by one of my friends who met at a social venue. Then I am invited to list and log in this forum. Next I also look for bitcoin info with googling

Me too! bitcoin introduce by my friends also and I learn it by researching here in internet and now I'm here in bitcointalk digging bitcoin and altcoin also.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2017, 02:19:19 PM
I was first introduced to bitcoin by one of my friends who met at a social venue. Then I am invited to list and log in this forum. Next I also look for bitcoin info with googling
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
September 12, 2017, 11:32:32 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard bitcoin from my friend. Way back then we are in a park and we are sharing some jokes with each other when one of us talk about what bitcoin. So we listened to him and at first we didnt believe until he show to us his bitcoin in his wallet. Then after that when I got home I started to browse it and search more information about bitcoin.
Activity: 3
September 12, 2017, 11:31:02 AM
i heard this bitcoin on my friends but i dont believe on them ... i know that is scam ... need to invest to earn money
so i think that is scam but when i earn it i believe im dont need to invest to earn bitcoin or money ... thanks to this forum
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 11:28:56 AM
at that time I was still on campus, and many people were talking about the rising bitcoin that was merket. at that time I will also want to know more about bitcoin.
Activity: 25
September 12, 2017, 11:26:34 AM
I first heard bitcoin from my friend initially I do not believe in bitcoin and keep my friend taught me about bitcoin how to make money and how to invest little by little I started to understand bitcoin and finally I started to learn about bitcoin
Activity: 450
September 12, 2017, 11:22:05 AM
I hear bitcoin news on online. Then I was trying to know more about bitcoin.
Then at last I found a news that it was a currency and we use it many kind of things.
Then I try to make/earn bitcoin without investment.
Then I saw a site that is freebitco, & then now I am going for trade, exchange etc etc
Activity: 644
September 12, 2017, 11:17:56 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it from my close friend. He advised me to use it and also make money from it. Then i used it and gained some btc. I was so happy xD. Im planning now to invest in some coins

I think of litecoins or in btc again. I think i would go for btc again. Btc is for me still stable.
Currently I still have the opportunity to earn extra income in Bitcoin, because at this time I have never produced Bitcoin in this forum, see my rankings at this time, the first time I heard Bitcoin I immediately invited to this forum and immediately asked how to produce it. Bitcoin, so I am increasingly interested in continuing to earn money in Bitcoin, in the hope that someday Bitcoin will become the main income.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2017, 11:02:54 AM
I heard about bitcoin for the first time when i was in Spain at vacation and i decided to apply for a job there and i got hired then my boss told me about it and i started to mine my own bitcoins and

that is when i quit my job and made this my career.
Activity: 1
September 12, 2017, 10:39:16 AM
The first time i heard about bitcoin was last week my teacher in my class thought us about it and we did not believe it so he told us to make account at this forum and we made one and now we

believe it after doing this for a week i know a lot of things i did not know about bitcoins.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2017, 10:13:40 AM
the first time I knew bitcoin started in 2014 and even then the info from friends and then I wonder not even trust the existence of the online world that can make money for example playing in bitcoin this one and sayapun quite tempted until I follow and real can make money from the online world
Jump to: