Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 147. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
At first I heard about Bitcoin to my friend.
At that time I turned here and there for tuition.
I used to teach students in exchange for money but At the end of the year I did not have any student for tuition, Everyone used to spend the holidays. I had to beg to my friends for money.
One day my friend told me about Bitcoin, He told me that I would be able to earn a lot of profit by investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 09:29:39 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin I was fascinated by it. I know bitcoin as a currency, it can pay mk k bills need cash. In particular I can make money from bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 09:26:55 AM
it was my pal who introduced me with bitcoin last yr in a group on whatsapp. and from there my existence with bitcoin starts and continues till date with losses and profits. and i am content with bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 12, 2017, 08:34:07 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I was looking for an extra income before when a friend of mine joined me in a groupchat of people earning through applications that paid dollars.  They were talking about bitcoin then and then I got curious. 

We have the same story as to when and how I first heard about bitcoin.  I am also looking for an extra income before.  I already have a job that time and my salary was never been enough.  Until my friend add me to groupchat which always talked about bitcoin.  Since then I never last a day without bitcoin.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2017, 08:27:39 AM
I read about bitcoin on the Internet.There was an article telling about bitcoin, what it is and how to earn some money. I'd be interested in.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
September 12, 2017, 08:22:15 AM
Well I heard about bitcoin back in 2014 on some facebook posts but since I'm too lazy to search for it I ignored it for several years.
Skip to 2015 where my friends are talking about it, I started to get interested in Bitcoin so I researched it for weeks and months and here I am.
I liked the way Bitcoin is designed, deflationary, decentralised and most important of all we control our own money.
Activity: 98
Tell me paid campaign please
September 12, 2017, 08:12:32 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I was looking for an extra income before when a friend of mine joined me in a groupchat of people earning through applications that paid dollars.  They were talking about bitcoin then and then I got curious. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 12, 2017, 07:55:39 AM
I learn bitcoin in facebook group then i try faucet and mining,first i didnt believe in bitcoin i think this is scam but when i earn in coins.ph wallet here in philippines im so shock that i can earn with this kind of crypto things so i search more and more about this bitcoin then i share it to my son
Activity: 104
September 12, 2017, 07:49:38 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it from my close friend. He advised me to use it and also make money from it. Then i used it and gained some btc. I was so happy xD. Im planning now to invest in some coins

I think of litecoins or in btc again. I think i would go for btc again. Btc is for me still stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
September 12, 2017, 07:37:43 AM
I first heard the bitcoin from my cousin. He had known about bitcoin for a long time and he asked me to follow the bitcoin. He introduced me and told me about everything he knew about bitcoin. Then I find out for myself what I do not know about bitcoin. It's fun if we already know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 72
September 12, 2017, 07:34:20 AM
I heard about it last year when i was going on a trip to New York to live with my cousins for 2 weeks and he learned me about it he said this is his job and all he does is mine bitcoin everyday

and he lives his life to the fullest by selling them and enjoying the money he made with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
September 12, 2017, 07:27:33 AM
UnUnfortunately, the first time i see bitcoin, was in a ponzi scheme (like many other peoples...), but when i saw the cryptography technology into the bitcoin, i started to study more about.
Activity: 38
September 12, 2017, 07:24:06 AM
I think i was looking for hobby in online and side job online while i am playing i can earn and save it for a long time before i withdraw it in the future if i needed it. This is my plan before and i found bitcoin in other forum and i am faucet earner. But i am not contented in faucet because its paying low and i am contented why they are accepting bitcoin and what is the real purpose why bitcoin is created and i found this forum and i learn a lot about bitcoin.
Activity: 130
September 12, 2017, 07:15:49 AM
I first read about bitcoin on the Internet. But betrayed it. And then I met a friend and he told me how he earns bitcoins this is where it all began.
Activity: 27
September 12, 2017, 07:15:27 AM
The first time I heard about Bitcoin from a friend who tried to blow it. I did not take the e-currency seriously.   Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedAfter a while I changed my mind.

How i heard about bitcoin was at a relative of mine. He was telling how he made a lot of money in not a large amount of time.
I was amazed and asked him about how it worked and how he made so much bitcoin.

Activity: 292
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 07:07:34 AM
I read an article about bitcoin but that time, I did not have any interest about it. It did not caught my attention because of the terms that seems to be a Jargon to me. But after a year, there friend of mine who was earning bitcoin in this forum. The changes in his life is very visible specially on finances. So I ask him about it if how am I going to start and how am I going to earn. And he taught me the first steps. And until now, I am very thankful to that person because I am able to earn bitcoin now.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 12, 2017, 06:45:24 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I am currently spending half of my timw in Bitcoin. I first hear it from my brother. I'm curious on how did he earn huge profit online. He then gave me a link about cryptocurrency. I've read articles about Bitcoin since it is oftenly mentioned in most of the articles that I saw. I'm shocked that it is already legal as a currency to some countries and a single Bitcoin that time is priced at 2400$ which is already big. I am now one of its users and still hoping that there'll be more people to be encouraged towards Bitcoin.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
September 12, 2017, 06:41:09 AM
How did i first hear about bitcoin ? I hear bitcoin for the first time to my classmate. After i am so curious what is bitcoin all about and then i ask my classmate what is bitcoin and he explained to me after the discussion i am so excited in bitcoin because i know that i can earn some money on bitcoin and thats why im here and using bitcoin.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2017, 06:19:18 AM
About Bitcoin I heard my friend. At first I thought it was not true. He told me you could have some money on bitcoin. So I was so crazy because the money was talking.And I was searching the internet just what bitcoin is. And i learned what bitcoin really does. So it's a bitcoin I've got to know in the world of bitcoin and I'm making money with bitcoin. So I'm really thankful to my friend that he told me the bitcoin.
Activity: 4
September 12, 2017, 05:42:07 AM
The first time I heard about Bitcoin from a friend who tried to blow it. I did not take the e-currency seriously.   Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedAfter a while I changed my mind.
Jump to: