Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
February 22, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I got first hear bitcoin to my cousin. But I just joined this time because l see bitcoin makes the life of a person change. In our place now almost all people there is earning at bitcoin. I can say bitcoin is really a big help to many. Some country is experiencing poverty but l see bitcoin now is introduced because of bitcoin is a big help to the many because you can earn weather your at home. As long as you are interested to earn money.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 05:18:30 PM
First time  I heard bitcoin is from my friend they said that through this they can make money and have profit without investing, for that time i was confuse so that I tried to research what is all about and read the article of bitcoin, for now i know already what is it through  the help of friend and this forum .
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
February 22, 2018, 05:04:27 PM
I first learned bitcointalk initially from wanting to make my web article about trading, accidentally when I tried to look for references I saw about bitcoin, then from that I got interested to deeper about bitcointalk.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 04:59:45 PM
I remember that a friend was talking about some new currency that is in market and seems to be good for transferring money around the world quickly. I was like thats good what and how does it work.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
February 22, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
It was in 2013 and unfortunately I was not interested in this topic. It was a big mistake, unfortunately. Now I could be rich ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I did first hear about bitcoin through my sister. Before l ignore her saying that bitcoin can give me more salary than my work, but l told her that l have no time yet to used Celpone.Until then she always convince me to join because it is good. I didn't pursue myself to join into l saw my sisters life is quickly becoming rich.So just that time l decided to register also to have that opportunity also.Now my life is better than the past. Thanks to my sister for introducing bitcoin.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
February 22, 2018, 04:46:42 PM
i heard about bitcoin from a friend he explained to me that its crypto money and you can make money from it . so i searched for the bitcoin and understood how it works and i joined the bitcointalk forum , and it was the best thing that ever happened to me .
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 22, 2018, 04:39:57 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i discover it before as online payment method until i research a lot about it and it take my interest
Activity: 127
February 22, 2018, 04:37:55 PM
One a day of friend of mine told me about Bitcoin, I was quite intrigued so we gathered up our savings and bought 2 miners to mine it. That was the first time when I heard about Bitcoin.

The same here. My friend told it to me for the first time and I met with bitcoin at that time. It was very good and I liked very much. Hopefully I found myself in crypto currency environment.
Activity: 97
February 22, 2018, 04:09:37 PM
One a day of friend of mine told me about Bitcoin, I was quite intrigued so we gathered up our savings and bought 2 miners to mine it. That was the first time when I heard about Bitcoin.
It's really lucky for you to have a good friend like that in the past not like me. Bitcoin came at me at very lately moment and sometime i do believe that i can't have any profits in Bitcoin cause of the drop in price.
Activity: 57
February 22, 2018, 03:54:33 PM
I heard about bitcoin a couple of years ago. I started working on it only since last year. I learned about him from a best friend. And now I spend about 5 hours a day reading news and earning bitcoin
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
February 22, 2018, 03:46:12 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins

First time l hear about bitcoin when my sister have a vacation in the city where I can lived. We missed each other so that we have a lot of time to spend her to my home. Then she talk about bitcoin but on that time she had little bit idea about it. Her bestfriend in college teached how to joined in bitcoin because she has a result from it. Now my sister earned a lot of money while she is studying. I start to do and learned beacause I believe from it I have a future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
February 22, 2018, 03:34:52 PM
Activity: 252
February 22, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
I spent a lot of time reading the news and just stumbled upon the theme "bitcoin is an innovation of the 21st century" and read it and then it began to subscribe to the newsline about this crypto currency.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 22, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
I did spent a lot of time in reading but not because I am a bitcoin fan but because I wanted to be well informed and to know all the things I should now before I invested
Activity: 110
February 22, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
Probably a few years ago from the dark net and various documentaries. The wife only let me invest last year though and finally got it sorted and come in at £2468.

Always had the plan to just hold for 18 years for my daughter. So not really been fussed about the resent "crash".

Still recommending to everyone but that conversation is becoming harder now.
Activity: 266
February 22, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
The first time I heard about bitkoin being in the train. The guys were very brightly discussing the innovation shared plans and how they want to earn a lot. Then I decided to read about such innovations.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
February 22, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
I first heard about bitcoin about a year ago.  I was also interested in studying the growth and decline of the Crypto-currency . to understand everything to me helped my brother, who originally bought equipment for mining
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
 I learned about bitkoin in 2015 from the Internet. But then I did not understand that this and completely did not understand this issue thoroughly, which was a huge mistake. After spending only a couple of hours to study bitcoin, I would have understood what great prospects he is waiting for. But ... only after a while do you understand about the missed opportunities.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
February 22, 2018, 01:16:02 PM
The first time I heard bitcoin is from social media ie facebook, then there is a friend who repost a video that contains about bitcoin, in the video it is stated that bitcoin feasible to replace fiat because system better than fiat, of course this make me curious and learn about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: