Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 05:09:07 AM
From the web news, and i started keep checking.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
February 17, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
I learned about Bitcoin from my classmate whose board mate was already playing Bitcoin at first I was hesitant in trying it but patience results to earning money and enjoying it even my siblings.

We have the same scenario, I also learned the bitcoins from my classmate who is also already playing Bitcoin. At first I just hear some stories about her experience. I am also hesitant to be part of it but I still try and I can say tagt I do not regret that I tried.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:55:09 AM
From one of my officemate, and then I searched it on internet. After that I started learning about bitcoin through social media, youtube, twitter and different thread on this forum in order for me to learn a lot. I became interested because I saw my friend that he is generating big amount of money because of bitcoins. This all worth it, it does help me to gain extra income to buy things for my needs and wants.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 01:14:12 AM
The first time I heard bitcoin from youtube social media, it was said about the bitcoin price that skyrocketed as the number of users increased, and I was happy because it proved and I felt a little benefit to buy bitcoin a year ago.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
I learned about Bitcoin from my classmate whose board mate was already playing Bitcoin at first I was hesitant in trying it but patience results to earning money and enjoying it even my siblings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
February 17, 2018, 12:32:30 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I first hear bitcoin with our neighbors close friends  she share to us about  bitcoin  as time flies we observe and witness her success  so that,that the time also we started to work for bitcoin till now
Activity: 40
February 17, 2018, 12:17:09 AM
Firstly i hear from my brother then i will search on web what is bitcoin and then check in play store apps.
Activity: 149
Merit: 14
February 17, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
I heard from my friend about bitcoin and he shown me bitcointalk.org. What a great way of communicating with people who can advise you on every topic or questions.
This helped me a lot .Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 11:58:41 PM
I first heard of the bitcoin from my friend, and I initially felt strange and don't know what it is, so I am a little bitcoin hesitate to better know the bitcoin. but finally, I try and learn about bitcoin, turns out to be not as complex as I imagined before.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 16, 2018, 11:52:45 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I first heard about bitcoin from my friend. She started doing bitcoin way back three years ago. She already boight alot of assets and build herr home and business. I wondered how she did it and she told me about bitcoin. She had a good trading skills and she taught me as well. Now, I am enjoying bitcoin and continually learning.
Activity: 13
February 16, 2018, 11:48:25 PM
I first heard bitcoin when I was in my 10th grade. I heard it from my classmates and friends and I was curious but didn't have time to even give attention to it.  But now that I've seen how bitcoin helped them in terms of money, I was encouraged to enter the world of bitcoin and it really is helpful and a big opportunity that we shouldn't ignore.
Activity: 118
February 16, 2018, 11:32:48 PM
my first hear in bitcoin is easy money and bitcoin is approved in government. i deard this in to my best friend.
Activity: 154
February 16, 2018, 10:49:19 PM
I ignored Bitcoin, when I first heard about it. If I am not wrong, it was sometime during 2011, when Wikileaks started accepting Bitcoin after the Americans managed to sever all the other forms of payment methods.
My friend first utter this word bitcoin to me and what I did is I ignored what he was saying. I didn't care about bitcoin that time and I'm not interested also to know it. But when my friend show me the profit that he get from it, this is the time where I asked him how to make a profit like that. So that's what the reason why I'm here.

Many of my friends are engaged in Bitcoin. They are the one who encourage me to join. I first heard Bitcoin with them. An it interest me more when they told me that you can earn in Bitcoin. I idea about it was so amazing. That's why I stick on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 10:48:40 PM
yes, i heard bitcoin, from my friend, and i was interested, i finally learned a lot from my friend, about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
I ignored Bitcoin, when I first heard about it. If I am not wrong, it was sometime during 2011, when Wikileaks started accepting Bitcoin after the Americans managed to sever all the other forms of payment methods.
My friend first utter this word bitcoin to me and what I did is I ignored what he was saying. I didn't care about bitcoin that time and I'm not interested also to know it. But when my friend show me the profit that he get from it, this is the time where I asked him how to make a profit like that. So that's what the reason why I'm here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 16, 2018, 10:24:46 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it last 2015 but I ignored it. Then, few friends are talking about it last year and I was starting to be curious and get interested to it. Eventually, I get myself in and realize that I should have joined it way back 2015 when I first heard it. Hopefully, its not too late for me to earn Bitcoin. I make reading a habit now. I read the news, youtube, and different thread on this forum in order for me to learn a lot.

im actually like you because i also known bitcoin on the year 2015 but i ignored it because i never knew bitcoin could be exchange on a real cash. What i only know is that bitcoin can be used to access and purchase stuffs on the deep web. and now fast forward to the year 2017 i accidentally saw bitcoin again on a facebook group and that is now the begining i tried bitcoin in the means of bitcoin faucet and eventually i search for more effective ways on how to earn more and maximize my profit and thankfully i found this forum thru a search engine.
Activity: 6
February 16, 2018, 10:22:59 PM
For me it was about 8 months ago from a friend.
Activity: 154
February 16, 2018, 10:14:28 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard it last 2015 but I ignored it. Then, few friends are talking about it last year and I was starting to be curious and get interested to it. Eventually, I get myself in and realize that I should have joined it way back 2015 when I first heard it. Hopefully, its not too late for me to earn Bitcoin. I make reading a habit now. I read the news, youtube, and different thread on this forum in order for me to learn a lot.
Activity: 160
February 13, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
First I hear abt btc I don't beliece that I can earn big money from btc. After I did btc so earn money from btc and can help me to develop my financial
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:49:41 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

Well me i just heard bitcoin from my friend and she encourage me to join, at first i dont like because i thought it is just scam, then when i heard and witness one of my friend friend, earn big amount of money from it and he build his house out of it i was amazed and became interested because i really have financial problem. Then i joined and until now i am a member. At first i dont know how to manage my account and my friend i just guiding me to do it. Well bitcoin is really a great help to me as a student.
Pages:
Jump to: