Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 11:03:36 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

To be honest I know nothing about bitcoin, until there came a time when I've been hearing this digital coin or whatsoever called bitcoin. People saying that you can earn cash when you own or hold bitcoin, what I basically hear is that you could use this to buy products, services, etc. Until one of my friends told that he joined the forum and earned money through campaigns, that's when I started being interested in bitcoin. My friend shared his knowledge to me, everything he knows about bitcoin, the campaigns, trading, ICOs, airdrops, then the next thing I know I was here on the forum posting and interacting with other people because of bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
I heard about it on news for the first time. Then, had discussion about it with my colleagues regarding its benefits.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 10:48:57 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I just heard bitcoin on my nephew. I was wondering where did he get all the money that he was spending and he told me that it was came all from bitcoin. Then I started to asked him what are things he was doing to earn bitcoin then he introduced to me this forum and taught me on how I can earn money here in this forum. From that time I always updated on what is new in digital crypto currency.
Activity: 9
February 18, 2018, 10:38:57 AM
I hear bitcoin to my friends. They said that the bitcoin is crypto currency worldwide that works without central bank. And then til now i wont understand how to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
For the first time I read about bitkoin on the Internet, but then my friends began to tell me in more detail how and what to do, how to be a trader, how best to arbitrate. And now I'm sharing all this information with everyone who asks

At first my husband told me about his workmate. That his workmate earn big money from bitcoin. I can't believe, that though posting he earn as big as that. I told him, it's impossible like a lottery. Until my husband joined, we search and read what bitcoin is all about. That was the first.
Activity: 266
February 18, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
For the first time I read about bitkoin on the Internet, but then my friends began to tell me in more detail how and what to do, how to be a trader, how best to arbitrate. And now I'm sharing all this information with everyone who asks
Activity: 28
February 18, 2018, 08:46:04 AM
Read about it on the social media,Facebook and twitter and  I thought  I will be the 1st in my family who buy bitcoins but my sister got bitcoins before me
Activity: 22
Merit: 19
February 18, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
I first heard about bitcoin a few years ago. But to study, read and be interested not more than a year ago. Many of my friends are not interested in cryptocurrencies at all, just heard or read that bitcoin is a digital currency, that's all.
Activity: 33
February 18, 2018, 08:08:05 AM
I heard about it last year in spring in the news(((
Activity: 308
February 18, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I heard the bitcoin from my partners friend, at first I'm not paying attention to bitcoin because I am not interested then after 2 months I decided to try joining the bounty because my partner told me that his friend earn big in doing the bounty. I try and found out that you will earn and learn many things. So up to now I am doing the bounty to earn big here in bitcointalk it is my part time job now while I'm handson on my daughter. You will earn big if you have a long patience in waiting the time when will they will reward the bitcoin. And you will earn if you work for it. There is no job that you will do nothing and they will pay you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 07:43:15 AM
Some people say that soon the popularity of bitcoin will fall. What is this called a "bubble effect". When something becomes very quickly popular, but quickly loses its relevance.

To bitcoin lost its popularity so quickly, it is necessary that all people who keep their money in the cryptocurrency at the same time made a withdrawal of their money from the cryptocurrency. Only then can the popularity fall.

This will lead to a drop in value. And then those people that did not buy before, will go to buy the currency, while it costs quite a bit. And the demand will grow again and the price will rise.

But sooner or later there will come a time when no one will buy the crypto currency. It will lose its popularity. The cost will be low. There will be no one to buy it. This can happen as suddenly and quickly as the recent fall of bitcoin.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 07:40:57 AM
Some people say that soon the popularity of bitcoin will fall. What is this called a "bubble effect". When something becomes very quickly popular, but quickly loses its relevance.

To bitcoin lost its popularity so quickly, it is necessary that all people who keep their money in the cryptocurrency at the same time made a withdrawal of their money from the cryptocurrency. Only then can the popularity fall.

This will lead to a drop in value. And then those people that did not buy before, will go to buy the currency, while it costs quite a bit. And the demand will grow again and the price will rise.
Activity: 286
February 18, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

Activity: 322
February 18, 2018, 07:35:41 AM
In this situation, popularity does not fall. And he became popular not so fast. Many years have passed. Maybe in the future, the popularity will go down. But not quickly, but gradually.
Activity: 252
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 18, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 18, 2018, 07:32:41 AM
I heard about bitcoin from my friend and in the first place I did not listen and ignore him because i thouth it was a scam but when I see his income from bitcoin I was shock because it was too big that I did not realise it was true and now I am a bitcoin holder too thanks to him.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 07:29:16 AM
Have you heard the news?
On February 16, Qiwi co-founder Sergei Solonin said he invested $ 17 million in Telegram, while David Yakobashvili, co-founder of Wimm-Bill-Dann, told Vedomosti about $ 10 million in investments.

Yes. I heard. Telegrams are popular now because of their security. I think that now more good supplements will be offered because of large investments.

I myself would take part in investing. Only means do not allow. I think the telegram is waiting for a very good future. And I hope we will continue to protect...
Activity: 252
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
February 18, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
Have you heard the news?
On February 16, Qiwi co-founder Sergei Solonin said he invested $ 17 million in Telegram, while David Yakobashvili, co-founder of Wimm-Bill-Dann, told Vedomosti about $ 10 million in investments.

Yes. I heard. Telegrams are popular now because of their security. I think that now more good supplements will be offered because of large investments.
Activity: 286
February 18, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
Have you heard the news?
Activity: 42
February 18, 2018, 07:08:41 AM
from my friends first
Pages:
Jump to: