Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
My friend buy a mobile by 40000 bdt I asked him where does he get money than he told me about bitcoin.He express what is btc and how to invest.
Activity: 20
February 13, 2018, 11:35:32 AM
On a stream twitch, years ago, the streamer asked for btc tips, he might be rich right now
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

For me i hear many talk around me that bitcoin is scam but when i know that my friend is doing bitcoin I'm ask him a few question until he prove me that bitcoin is not a scam. On that time he is also an a beginner. Times come that i'm willing to do bitcoin and i here a news that there will be a news about bitcoin and i watch it in TV that there topic is about bitcoin. So i join him to do bitcoin and we start at airdrop and now i'm here doing bitcoin.
Activity: 112
February 13, 2018, 11:13:55 AM
I remember first it was several years ago, but as many other people I didn't have a little idea it could ever grow to something big
Activity: 34
February 13, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
It was when bitcoin started making the main stream news and I probably caught a news article on finance. A few days later I read one interesting news about the crypto environment.
Activity: 267
February 13, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
From one of my friend, and then I searched it on internet and the journey began from there.
Activity: 106
February 13, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

this is it and truthfully i really first hear about bitcoin with my sister in law who tried to invest to it, at first i really don't care about bitcoin but she never stop convincing me, at first she want me to become like her that easily become a rich person while investing, posting and also trading, i really appreciate that much so i must go with her.
Activity: 274
February 13, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

At First when I hear about bitcoin then read the articles and then I don't have any idea until my friend got rich and I feel so shock.This is the start of all that's why i'm here now to pursue my journey and dreaming to be rich also like my friend.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 10:49:25 AM
My cousin bought some bitcoins few years ago. he told me to invest also but I didn't listen to him back then. Last year, when I saw that the things get bigger I asked my cousin and he told me everything I needed to know
Activity: 15
February 13, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
my friend suggested it to me but i ignore it first and my other friend suggest it to me and try to research it  got my attention and here i am now hehehe...
Activity: 18
February 13, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
For the first time i have heard though my colleague. It was so interesting. After that i started learning about bitcoin through some sources like google, twitter, trading view etc...and now i am a very big fan of bitcoin.
Activity: 40
February 13, 2018, 10:41:08 AM
firstly my friend tell me about bitcoin then i will searched on social networking & now i am interested to work with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
February 13, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
I ignored Bitcoin, when I first heard about it. If I am not wrong, it was sometime during 2011, when Wikileaks started accepting Bitcoin after the Americans managed to sever all the other forms of payment methods.
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
I call myself a bitcoin fan and my friends tell it also about me. I like to be informed so I do lots of research in order to find the real thing, I'm not believing everything I hear unless my research proves it
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
I first came to know bitcoin through a friend, then i started reading some news and articles about it, how it works, its advantages and dis advantage. Until a close friend of me reintroduced  to me this digital currency, he told me everything from campaign, from buying like a stock,holding it and selling it and converting it into fiat currency. This all worth it, it does help me to gain extra income to buy things for my needs and wants.
Activity: 137
February 13, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
I first got information about bitcoin from friends at bitcoin price is still cheap. I was in the time asked friends to invest but I do not dare to doubt not much evidence about bitcoin investment. after a few years later my friend is benefiting from bitcoin and buy a car .I'm sorry for not following his advice for investment. but what can make regrets later is useless.
Activity: 7
February 13, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
I learned about bitkoin 5 years ago on one of the narrowly focused forums, began to look for information about what it is. More interested in a little more than 3 years ago
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 10:34:26 AM
Months ago, I don't have any single idea what bitcoin is. Or even cryptocurrency. Then my friends and schoolmates start talking about this. I found it interesting. I tried reading some relevant threads here. Any thread that will answer my curiosity. Also, since its popularity is growing, a lot of articles are circulating online. I read some of it.
Activity: 157
February 13, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from my friend. I really got conscious when I saw her social media posts so I ask her what it is all about.. And that's the beginning how I learned and loved bitcoin!
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
February 13, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I saw my friend that he is busy searching about bitcoins. I ask him why he is searching about bitcoins. He explain to me what it bitcoin and what bitcoin can do. I became interested because I saw my friend that he is generating big amount of money because of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: