Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
I learned about bitcoin from a friend that was into cryptocurrency, 2 years ago, but at that time it did not interest me at all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
I hear that Is From my friend and first i taught that It was a Scam and definitly not cause it was a online transaction that helps people to transfer money fast and low fees,because people are thinking that it was a scam so I also knew that it was a scam but not.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

I first learned of the news on television, saying that bitcoin became very popular and the exchange rate became very high from year to year, from which I was interested to learn it hehehhe

I heard bitcoin in a news and in social media, by that i wasn't curios at all for that moment. But when one of my neighbor is earning bitcoin by doing campaigns i was able to ask her and i did some research then i found out that bitcoin is a great investment, so i am here now. Thanks to bitcoin i earned money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
February 17, 2018, 07:56:42 AM
I read an article about it in 2012 and asked a friend who was into online businesses. He said it is not stable so I ignored for many years. And now I am late in the game and my friend is MIA. Probably bought bitcoins then lol.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
February 17, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
I knew bitcoin because of my friend who was a member of bitcointalk forum. I had a huge attention to bitcoin when bitcoin hit almost 1 M last year. And that when I start reading article about bitcoin. News, blogs and information from my friends was my capital for this forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
the first time I knew bitcoin from my brother, he had known bitcoin since the beginning of 2015. In the beginning I was less interested in bitcoin, but after I knew the fantastic bitcoin price I was very interested and decided to join
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 07:00:54 AM
Firstly I've heard from friends and then news and internet. the news is very spread out
copper member
February 17, 2018, 06:39:24 AM
I first heard about it on my friend, which he is explaining non-stop. I got pretty curious and researched about it. I got interested because for me bitcoin was like infinite, there are so many things you can do about it and that was the reason I got hooked.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
At first i heard about Bitcoin through my close friend he introduce bitcoin to me before my perception i think it is complicated for me,before i have no knowledge and any idea how can i make it her in cryptocurrency,for so long i been her i slowly adopt and discover everything about crypto.
Activity: 80
February 17, 2018, 06:34:40 AM
i heard about bitcoin a few years ago in the news or the internet but i didn´t pay much attention. Only last year in november my friend start teaching me  about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and i became really interested
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 06:28:33 AM
I first time hear about bitcoin in 2015, when i was looking for online payments..
It seems interesting for me, so i start studying bitcoin Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
I heard it with my friends. they quit to their job for the bitcoin, only for trading and have time to spend in readings thats why I was curious about what they say. first I tell them that btc is scam,  then when they got their first earn profit I was amazed.  thats why I also invest and gaining more important details about bitcoin, the history and the one who behind this.
Activity: 346
February 17, 2018, 06:21:45 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

The first time I knew bitcoin, I thought it was or has somethig to do with scam or black market. More over, I never thought about money that is virtually made. Although, creating internet transactions are usual. It is much different from any other sources of income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
February 17, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
I first hard about bitcoin back the in 2014 when I friend of mine introduced bitcoin to me, but then I was having resentment about the whole thing because of my past experience with ponzi scheme unknown to me then that bitcoin is different from a ponzi scheme and I really regretted for not investing in bitcoin as as at that time.
Activity: 462
February 17, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

Well I first heard it from a friend years ago and honestly, I thought of it as scam though it wasn't actually my intention. I thought my friend was just fooling me around because I haven't seen any changes in his life until I've seen the changes in his financial status. I bought bitcoin as an investment right away. Bitcoin is really challenging.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
February 17, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
On the first time I heard it, I got inquiring because they are talking about fiat. My best friends introduce this forum but even that I will expend a lot of period learning bitcoin in journals and forums. I want to acknowledgments to my best friends supported me and gave me a lot of facts regarding the bitcoin. Then I found out that you can get here base on your knowledge and also your skills. I can start gaining income of my own also to sustain my desires and wants with the use of bitcoin.
Activity: 285
February 17, 2018, 05:40:29 AM
at first I heard bitcoin like not believing what people are talking about and I just fascinated to listen to friends who have enjoyed the results of bitcoin and it's unbelieving with all this really turns out this is a source of life that I can enjoy with my family Grin
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
First time I have heard about bitcoin.it was mentioned in a very popular talkshow here.that,s when I got interested in bitcoin.it was difficult at the beginning with me but then I gambled it all away.

That is the bad thing about investing. You must really know first where are you putting your money. Bitcoin and other digital currencies are so volatile so the movement of it is really unpredictable now knowing if holding it will give you a profit or will give you something to lose. Either way, good luck to your investments; the price of bitcoin now is increasing or pumping so I think that is a good profit for you. Just keep on HODLing.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 17, 2018, 05:36:16 AM
First time I have heard about bitcoin.it was mentioned in a very popular talkshow here.that,s when I got interested in bitcoin.it was difficult at the beginning with me but then I gambled it all away.
Activity: 171
February 17, 2018, 05:31:32 AM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was in 2015 from my cousin. Few years later, he reminded me about bitcoin while we chatted, that's when he talked me into joining the bitcoin thing. Nowadays, it becomes a topic that is easy to discuss with friends, family and even acquaintance. That's definitely a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: