Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 104306 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:07:21 AM
I used to work at the stock market and i never heard about bitcoin not even once, i heard it from a friend from another country.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 07:03:54 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

The period of furious growth of Bitcoin was like huge advertisement campaign. At those times a lot of people started to believe in their successful fate with Bitcoin. Some of them really have got good profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 03:02:23 PM
I found out about bitcoms in 2010. A friend told me about some strange electronic payment system, but I did not understand what it was and left it for a long 5 years. A year ago, my friend went to live on the islands and became an independent and impecunious person. I now follow his path and also want to go to the islands
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
Only in 2017 I heard about it and very sorry.I wanted to make an ICO not when everyone started doing it.It is a pity that some of the information we learn too late
Activity: 346
February 17, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
I accidentally came across this information in a scientific journal a few years ago before the popularity of the currency.Too bad I didn't even think about buying it.
Activity: 314
February 17, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
I learned most of the information from social networks and from my friends,and then the media started talking about it.I am very glad that time to learn about bitcoin and managed to invest
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
February 17, 2018, 02:30:02 PM
I first heard about bitcoin during  chrismtas dinner. I bought my first bitcoin at neaw year eve using coinbase. I was drunk
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 02:22:02 PM
I first heard about bitcoin about a year ago. My brother became a miner and tried to tell me about the possibilities of a new economic sphere. He told me that there is a future for crypto-economics. A month later, I was also interested in studying the growth and decline of the Crypto-currency
Activity: 322
February 17, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
I was told by my friends who in the summer have found quite a prestigious job in this area.I was surprised and began to study a lot of information on this topic and now absolutely do not regret
Activity: 112
February 17, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
How did I hear first about bitcoins? It was my former student who actually introduced bitcoins to me. I remember, I used to see her posts in her timeline in facebook. All posts have something to do with bitcoins...about her payout...about the bounty program...about the money earned from trading.. I got curious and chatted her...then things happened...she explained to me everything she knows. And I will always be thankful for that.
Activity: 14
February 17, 2018, 11:29:55 AM
I know about bitcoin when people talk about bitcoin on the social media.

And i also watch the documentary about bitcoin back then.

Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 11:28:01 AM
A friend of mine told me - a classic of the genre.
But I decided that it would be better to buy bitcoin and keep it than to mine it. Grin
Activity: 32
February 17, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
I first heard about bitcoin from the telecast, in which they talked about the use of bitcoin by drug dealers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 08:51:42 AM
My first hear about bitcoin is my cousin,during our reunion clan my cousin is so busy holding here left and right cellphone,and then we are wondering why he is so busy,he cannot join our games activities in our reunion,after all we are asking him why he is so busy and then he smile and quite reply to us wait i will teach you how to earn money in bitcoin,we are all shock what is that,so far so good he explain and share here knowledge about bitcoin,so untill now we are also a part of bitcoin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 17, 2018, 08:46:42 AM
I am ashamed to say that but I've entered a ponzi scheme in 2016 may. System wanted btc to get in. So I met Bitcoin that way. After a while I see the potential of bitcoin and started to invest and trade. After about 2 years I've earned good money so far. But it just started, we have a long way to heaven Wink
That is a bad start but it end up really well because you met bitcoin in a bad way but you really discover the greater good side of this cryptocurrency and now it is really creating a lot of opportunities and profits to you and i think that the upcoming years will be good or even better than your 2 years of experienced and also journey here in the cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:43:10 AM
I learned about bitcoin from a friend that was into cryptocurrency, 2 years ago, but at that time it did not interest me at all.
My friend had introduced Bitcoin to me, I know that I'm little bit late but I will do my best to be a part of this community. I heard a lot of success and testimonies about how good is Bitcoin into there financial needs as I'm hoping that I will be one of those someday. Better late than never.
Activity: 178
February 17, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
Back then when I heard bitcoin on my friends. We are in a disparate situation before and my friends who was joined here for a long time tell us in order to help us in that things. So, we joined all group of friends here. But sadly we are in the time of merit.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 17, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
I am ashamed to say that but I've entered a ponzi scheme in 2016 may. System wanted btc to get in. So I met Bitcoin that way. After a while I see the potential of bitcoin and started to invest and trade. After about 2 years I've earned good money so far. But it just started, we have a long way to heaven Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
February 17, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
When I first watch bitcoin of advertising on twitter, I suddenly interested in bitcoin , I use the Google search to get to know it, when my friends know I am know bitcoin , he told me some news about the bitcoin
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 08:27:57 AM
I see it will be difficult and I think like trading in forex.very annoying a lot of my time consuming.
but strangely after I learned to learn and discuss with friends.changed my point of view, and this is not really like trading on porex. I finally wandered up to now the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: