Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 25. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 10:56:06 PM
I know about bitcoin for me there are many ways how we get good results from this porum. First I learned from my friend to encourage me a little time for me so I read a lot from the existing bitcoin forums, once I understood what my goal ended up was a bit of time I use so we understand a good way for bitcoin. and I am very grateful to my friend, I finally succeeded with bitcoin. 
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:50:39 PM
I've read it on a blog 5-6 years ago and didn't pay attention. It looked like shady, ahh god.
Activity: 35
January 18, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

I know bitcoin thanks to friend. That friend had learned about bitcoin about advising me to buy bitcoin instead of buying gold and now I have had significant income since I bought that bitcoin. I am really fortunate to know that friend
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 10:43:09 PM
I first hear about bitcoin from my husband who teach me in cryptocurrency.At first I am not interested on it but as time goes by I became a member of it and work on bitcoin.Now I do have more earnings and join in bounty signatures to earned weekly on forum.All my available time I spend in crypto and not in social media just to waste my time atleast in bitcoin you earn a lot and gained some knowldege .
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
January 18, 2018, 10:33:05 PM
I met the crypto BTC years ago in an internal forum that talked about how good it would be in the future, and since then I was interested in the project, and apparently the BTC changed the world more than I imagined.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 10:19:27 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I heard about bitcoin last two years ago when I was convinced by my friend to join their community that used bitcoin as their money for donation. At first I was really confused about this because it cannot be seen nor be touched but as the days gone by after doing many research I have learned how important to earn bitcoins because earning bitcoins can make you rich.
Activity: 76
January 18, 2018, 10:19:03 PM
It was my first time to hear about bitcoin  I think it can be used to buy game vouchers. until finally I took time reading from every game that has been completed. it was early i got to know bitcoin. until now can be in bitcointalk
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 10:17:58 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Bitcoin is spreading day by day a lot by news, and other online platform I have seen some post in social media then my interest arise then I talk to my friend about it and now I am really interested in it and learning more and more from article and forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
the first time I discovered bitcoin was when I chatted with my brother. at first we only discussed how difficult it was to get a job with non experience, but then my brother immediately introduced bitcoin to me.
that's my story, what about your story?

Activity: 77
January 18, 2018, 10:15:47 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I just know or hear about bitcoin is in internet, and also their are my friend who introduced bitcoin. And now  I am willing to know more bout bitcoin so I can used it in near future and share also the knowledge bout bitcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
First I heard about bitcoin through a stranger, he was saying bitcoin is a big scam and people would be cheated. After some months I came to know the concept of bitcoin and was really felt sad not knowing the best technology and the concept in the world until that day. However. after some research and word by mouth understood about bitcoin.
Activity: 378
January 18, 2018, 10:08:49 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

I first heard about bitcoin not a long time ago from a workmate of mine. He convinced me to try this trade because it beneficial to us monetary-wise. At first i was hesitant and it took me 3 months to be fully convinced to join this thing.

I am happy that i belong here now. Just learning the trick of the game everyday and it is not so bad i guess. i am enjoying it.
Activity: 162
January 18, 2018, 09:56:35 PM
i discovered btc in 2010-2011 reading a nice article on an econimic forum, i mined some coins, and then i stopped all.
I returned in btc in 2013 whit the bubble news
For the first time I heard bitcoin learned from friends that Bitcoin is a new investment that uses blockchain technology to create a decentralized system.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 18, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
I first hear about bitcoin is in the social media while I am browsing My Facebook I see a post about bitcoin and I read it and I am curious about it that's why I start searching it and know what it is, and when the time comes that I learn all about bitcoin I start using it and earning from it and it is my way of earning money and as my part-time job. Bitcoin is so great and easy to use it is good for beginners.

One of my best friend told me about bitcoin when I am hearing about bitcoin for the first time I said him how it is possible but now realise bitcoin is one of the best ways to earn money in a short period .
Activity: 980
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 03:29:47 PM
Yeah I first heard / read about Bitcoin from a newspaper article and then around a year later a friend sent me one of my first bitcoins
I heard about bitcoin from my elder university brother. It is about 3 months ago.
Activity: 420
January 18, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
I first hear about bitcoin is in the social media while I am browsing My Facebook I see a post about bitcoin and I read it and I am curious about it that's why I start searching it and know what it is, and when the time comes that I learn all about bitcoin I start using it and earning from it and it is my way of earning money and as my part-time job. Bitcoin is so great and easy to use it is good for beginners.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
The first time I heard bitcoin was told by my friend. At that time I know nothing about Bitcoin, and later through the forums, websites, and friends to explain, I began to become familiar with it. That is a very long process.
Activity: 308
January 15, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
First, I heard about bitcoin in the social media and I became curious about it, that's why I start reading about bitcoin and learning how to earn it, also how to gain using it and the Time goes by I earned from it.
Activity: 182
January 15, 2018, 02:22:40 AM
I heard the word bitcoin from my friend before but I ignored it because I don't believe about it and the second thing is when I saw it in a commercial which you can pay your regular load through bitcoin which made me realize that this is legal in our country and that's my story. Since I saw some of my friends making a real progress then that situation made me encourage dealing with bitcoins.
Activity: 84
January 14, 2018, 11:10:25 PM
For me for the first time I hear bitcoin, I was curious and I want to try it and now I'm a bitcoin fan. It's not just about earning it's about happiness while you're doing something.
Pages:
Jump to: