Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 23. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 05:46:28 PM
I first manage to know bitcoin when i read it on the article in some pages. Though i didnt believe at first but when my friend in school is earning bitcoin. Thats how i learned this forum its not actually a mining but an easy way to earn such money.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
January 21, 2018, 05:46:04 PM
I heard via a friend way back in 2015 but didn't show interest until 2017.It wasn't clear at all when I first heard about it,I kept wondering whats all this about despite all the explainations I received, though I tried asking questions but it wasn't still as clear as I wanted.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 05:27:05 PM
it was back in year 2015, when i was presented with a networking program that use bitcoin as the payment method.
Activity: 143
January 21, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
I first heard of bitcoins from social media - twitter, I asked questions and was directed to a faucet where I earned my first bitcoins ,wasn't much but it opened my eyes to know more of bitcoins.
Activity: 108
January 21, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
The first time I heard it is from our lecturer in the subject ICT but he didn't  give much focus on it . I get a little bit curious about it but in just a short period of time . And I was just being increasingly interested about it for about two weeks ago when a close friend of mine share his knowledge about this.
Activity: 199
January 21, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin
I saw it in twitter and  i got curious in it and do  a research. I was amaze to those people who became a multi millionaire and those who regret because they sell their bitcoin too early.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
January 20, 2018, 01:40:05 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

I just saw it while browsing the internet and I become interested beause some of my friend are already a lot from it. It made me curious that's why I gave it a try which led me here wherein I've been earning some few money atleast. I asked some of my classmate who shared it to me right away and I will always be thankful for the about sharing bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
January 20, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

It all happened wayback on the early days next year. I just overheard it from my classmates who was able to earn a lot from it and I can really see some few evidence that shows that bitcoin is indeed real and not an investment scam. They didn't hesitate anymore about teaching me that's why I am now here and I am very gratefy for the aboht paying for us.
Activity: 140
January 20, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
I heard it from my only friend, but now on he have alot of money, he can buy anything that he want. they are really rich when it comes to bitcoin and they always say you need to quotes alot until the campaign is already done so right now im still waiting for it, it that true? or not i didnnt know sometime i doubt about that bitcoin but i need to take to know if is true...
Activity: 48
January 20, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
My friend told me to invest in bitcoins and I got good profit from then I'm a big fan of bitcoins and started gambling and getting good at it too. Thanks to bitcointalk.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
January 20, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
I first heared about bitcoin in 2013 when I was looking for a graphics card for my gaming computer. I was looking for used graphics card and the users were said that they did not use their card for mining. I was asking myself that what the heck is "mining". Then I made some research and learned that people used graphics card for mining bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I bought an Nvidia card and then I learned that AMD cards are better for mining, then I forgot about Bitcoin.
Later in the end of 2016 I heared again when the prices started increasing. I bought some Bitcoins from localbitcoins.com and registered bitcointalk and then I am here
Activity: 364
January 20, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
Bitcoin? What's that?Sounds interesting.
When I heard bitcoin for the first time it's sounds like a scam or a networking.But when I learned that bitcoin itself can help people to become debt free.Ofcourse, I took the risk. Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 01:14:40 PM
I learned this from my friend, because I don't even seen from news or read from articles then I was researching about it, What it uses. I did not believe it first, but when I saw that he was earning and buy some stuffs,I did one for myself. and I also refer my friends and family.
Activity: 98
January 20, 2018, 01:02:47 PM
First time i hear about BTC to my friend ,that my friend was connect with a btc forum..and now i am with it..
Activity: 310
January 20, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
The first time I heard about bitcoin was from the economic news on CNBC TV, it was about bitcoin ie japanese state legalize the use of bitcoin followed by other big country.
Activity: 154
January 20, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
Well I did first heard about bitcoin from a friend of mine who is into technology. And not knowing that he is also into searching for some research materials in deep web. He just mentioned that the money used for transacting there is with bitcoins. And I did the research for it and found out that it is a good profitable investment for real.
Activity: 14
January 20, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
Sometime in 2016, a good  friend of my introduced me to bitcoin and block chain technology.  I am happy I new it then, considering the future of bitcoin,  it's really promising.
Activity: 308
January 20, 2018, 12:10:45 PM
By accident, bitcoin is mentioned by a friend. I do not remember when. I just heard bitcoin. and I find it very interesting. And I decided to take a break from my work to join crypto. I found the online documentation about bitcoin. all documents
Activity: 109
January 20, 2018, 12:10:06 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?

i hear it when i go to my antie home because she is one that join on it so she told me about in bitcointhat's why i learn and now im part of bitcoin community. And i earn too like my auntie.
Activity: 18
January 20, 2018, 12:08:33 PM
First heard about bitcoin from my friends because of the bitfork the keep saying and telling each other to put in money because of said fork.
Pages:
Jump to: